Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, January 10, 2014

System Update - Dragon NaturallySpeaking

1:02 PM, EST:

Personal Health:

I have discovered that what was going on with my back has nothing to do with any intestinal blockage whatsoever.  What's happening with my back is really nothing more than simple back sprain.  I discovered this when parts of my back began to become more limber and functional than other parts.  For example, I know from experience over the years when certain muscles in my lower back will actually end up having pain or more significant pain than they normally.  And usually when those muscles react in use.  As a result of some kind of sprain.  And that's exactly what happened.  It was probably as a result of my attempting to lift the ice off of the sidewalk with my shovel.  And it was probably as a result of one minor move that was inconsistent with the other movements.  I was making.

So, my back is actually coming back and I am beginning to feel better.  And that is really good news.  Because it means I don't have to worry about any kind of dietary problem or issue.  As I said, I discovered that this was the case earlier today when I was actually able to stand on my own without a cane or walker and I noticed that certain muscles in my back were actually responding while others were still somewhat sore.

So again, that's all really good news in my last few journal entries.  There were as I said a number of things that were taking place at the same time.  And all of what I'm explaining really does have to do with Dragon NaturallySpeaking so just bear with me.

One of the things that was happening over the last few journal entries and that I was in fact reacting to and dealing with a repressed memory.  And it seems that seeing the video of that little boy who was on YouTube doing the obscenities reminded me of one of the little boys who was in the hospital ward with me in 1968, who actually was one of the nine children died during that year.  So consequently, that was an unforeseen event whereby as a result, a repressed memory from that time was triggered.

The other thing that was happening just about at the same time was that as a result of that memory coming to the surface.  I was basically having a kind of miniature PTSD episode or flashback.  So consequently that's pretty much where things were when these last Journal entries were written.  Then of course there is the emotional dynamics are at their word the emotional dynamics which still exists regarding just my daily life.  After having lost my wife and dealing with some of the disabilities that I normally deal with on a daily basis.

So now that my back is slowly coming back.  I do have a lot more energy to do my Journal entries and my petitions.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking:

Because I have redefined or redesigned my Denon, I actually have achieved a level of quiet in the Denon whereby as a result using the desktop microphone actually becomes more preferable and also more effective.  As I've explained before, using a USB desktop microphone is actually a lot more effective than using the headset microphone.  Because a USB microphone actually functions by circumventing the sound card inside your computer and as a result generates the sound or actually picks up the sound more directly to the computer through the USB port.  Which as I said, actually sends the sound directly to the computer rather than going the computer's sound card.

And so for that reason I am basically archiving the profile that I used to use with the headset desktop microphone so that I can actually use the desktop microphone more effectively.  So, now that I can actually function a lot more effectively and comfortably.  Like I said, I should be able to get my work done a lot easier.

Other than that I have been basically resting because as I said, the muscles are coming back to just coming back more slowly than more quickly.  And so I've been doing a lot of meditation and just letting my back heal.

So I will be writing later and I will eventually get back to doing my petitions.  But as I said, for right now I'm just letting my back recovered from the strain that it actually went through as I said while I was shoveling snow during the rather heavy winter inclement weather.

I'll write later.

Thank you very much for listening.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,