Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

System update - browser wars my ass!

5:46 AM, EST:

According to all of the technical notes that have been released regarding Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 9 is still an acceptable browser and it is still up-to-date for most of the websites on the Internet.  For Care2.com to think that they are going to tell me when I am using IE 9 that I'm actually using IE.  7.  First of all that is a lie.  I am using IE 9.  Then, for Care2.com to insinuate that I'm not going to be allowed to use their website.  Because I have not upgraded my browser even though I'm using IE 9 which is still industry and standards compliant.  All that means is that as long as Care2.com takes that attitude.  They are not going to have me supporting any of their positions.  I'm not going to support any of their petitions.  And I'm not going to use their website.  And the same is true for every single website on the Internet that demands that I upgrade my browser from IE 9 to IE 11.  Because I'm not going to use IE 11.

IE 11 is not a good browser.  The RSS news reader in IE 11 is not recognized and will not recognize at least 25% of any of the RSS news feeds on the Internet.  And I know because I have the screenshots showing very clearly that IE 11 will not recognize at least 25% of any of the RSS news feeds on the Internet.  And that basically means that Microsoft is attempting to censor with IE 11.  What we, the computer users are allowed to see as far as news or what we are allowed to use with the IE 11.  RSS newsreader.  And that's not going to work.

The human rights effort not only in the United States but around the world needs people like me.  The human rights efforts in this world needs people like me to be a voice for human rights.  So if Care2.com wants to take an attitude that I have to use IE 11 in order to be able to use their website then Care2.com just lost one of their human rights advocates.  Because I'm not going to go to IE 11.

And if Microsoft wants me to use IE 11 that Microsoft can grow up and put up and shut up and they can make IE 11 a better browser they can fix the RSS newsreader on IE 11 so that it will recognize all of the news and not just the ones that Microsoft is going to allow the user to be able to see.  And if Microsoft doesn't like that they can take your stupid bastard Microsoft company shut up their ass.

I will turn off all of the Windows updates from Microsoft.  I will turn off my browser.  I will not use my computer for anything other than a television and my own private security system.  And I will never, under any circumstances go to IE 11.  Until Microsoft fixes that browser.  And if Microsoft does not want to fix IE 11.  So that its RSS newsreader will in fact recognize all the news feeds.  Then I will never use IE 11.  I am never going to allow Microsoft to tell me what newsfeeds I am going to be allowed the use or what newsfeeds I'm going to be allowed to see or read.  Microsoft doesn't have that right.  And if they think they are going to push me around my attitude is take your best shot.  Because if you stupid bastard that Microsoft run at me.  The only thing that will happen if you stupid bastard that Microsoft will end up on the ground.  Because I don't move.  When I take a position.  I do not move.  And I am not moving on this position.  IE 9 is an acceptable browser and any website that wants to take issue with me using IE 9 that website is not going to get me going to that website.  I am not going to do business with them.  I'm not in the use their website.  And I'm not going to go to IE 11.  I'm certainly not going to go to IE 11 until it's RSS newsreader is able to read all of the RSS newsfeeds instead of just the ones that Microsoft wants people to be able or to be allowed to read.  Microsoft is not allowed to censor what I am able to see on the Internet.  And that's what they are doing with IE 11.

So Care2.com just lost me as a human rights advocate.  And if you think that bothers me you don't know me at all.  Because all the petitions that are signed in this world.  Not one of them is doing any real good at reducing the human rights problems in this world.  Not one petition is resolving or reducing the number of human rights violations that take place every day.  So all the great petitions that are signed Care2.com and other sites are having no effect whatsoever on eliminating or reducing in any way the human rights issues that this world is dealing with every single day.

And as an analyst you can take this to the bank ladies and gentlemen.  I have the statistics to back up every single thing I am saying.  So Care2.com or Microsoft wants to take issue with me.  They had better word.  One thing I do all the people in this world that does not move when they say something or take a position.  I am the one never does move.  If I take a position.  I do not move.  And I'm taking a stand right now.  I am not going to be pushed into using IE 11 when IE 11 is newsreader will not recognize 25% of the RSS news feeds on the Internet.  Because of the fact that IE 11 will not recognize those newsfeeds that makes IE 11 and unacceptable browser.

And the way this is going to unfold.  It's very simple.  I expect an apology from Care2.com.  And if they don't write me individually and apologize for not allowing my IE 9 browser to interact with their website then Care2.com is never going to see or hear from me again.  And I am not going to sign another petition on the Internet.  I'm not going to say another word about human rights on the Internet regarding any website effort or any international effort ever again until I get an apology from Care2.com and Intel my browser, IE 9, which is industry-standard is accepted on the Internet.  I am not going to be pushed into using IE 11.  And if Microsoft thinks they can do that again.  Like I said.  Bring it on ass holes.  Go ahead take your best shot.  And we will see who is standing.  Because I will not move.  I am not going to move on this point.  The only way I will ever use IE 11 is if I read technically that the RSS newsreader on IE 11 has been fixed line Microsoft and will now recognize all the newsfeeds.  And if I don't read that in a technical article I will never use IE 11.  Because I'm not going to allow Microsoft to tell me what news I'm allowed to read.  They are not a sensor in this country.  And if Microsoft thinks they are.  Let them take their best shot because before I ever use IE 11 The Way it is right now.  I will throw my machine into the street.

I've had it with these software companies telling you one thing and doing another.  I've had it with Microsoft lying to the general public about what a good browser.  Internet Explorer is when in reality.  Internet Explorer is a piece of crap.  IE 11 is not a good browser.  And it's not a good browser.  Because it will recognize 25% of the news feeds or the RSS news feeds on the Internet.  And I have the screenshots to support what I'm saying.  So if Microsoft wants me to use IE 11.  Then they can fix that RSS newsreader on IE 11 so that it will recognize all of the newsfeeds and not only 75% of the newsfeeds that Microsoft decides that the user should be allowed to see or read.

But don't count on Microsoft fixing the RSS newsreader in IE 11.  Because Microsoft is one of the most arrogant, belligerent hateful companies I have ever known in my entire life.  And I've known them since they were very first formed as a company.  They were arrogant and selfish and stupid and deceitful when they first started their company.  And they haven't changed in all those years.  There's still a bunch of liars still arrogant and they still don't give a damn about the personal computer user.  IE 11 is a perfect example of how arrogant and mean spirited and ugly Microsoft really is.  They produced IE 11 and they did so in such a way of knowing that the RSS newsreader on IE 11 was not going directly nice 25% of the newsfeeds on the Internet.  And Microsoft did that because they believe they have the right to tell every single human being in the world.  What newsfeeds they are going to be allowed to see with IE 11.  That's censorship, ladies and gentlemen.  And if any of you want to put up with that kind of censorship that's your choice.  I'm not going to allow them to do that to me.  Nobody tells me what I'm allowed to do or what I'm allowed to read.  Nobody tells me anything.  Nobody pushes me around.  Because if they do, they usually end up on the ground and I never have to lift a hand for that to happen because they run it me and I don't move because I am a brick wall.  And then they end up on the ground.  And that's exactly what's going to happen with this IE 11, IE 9 problem.

And I'm not going back to Firefox because Firefox first tells you in a technical memo that the add-ons are great.  And in Firefox produces a second technical memo telling you that if you are having problems with your browser.  Or if your browser is not starting as fast as you would like that is probably the add-ons that are the problem.  Well that the add-ons are the problem why is Firefox writing technical memos saying that using add-ons are great?  How can add-ons be great one at the same time they are causing a problem because that's what Firefox is saying.  I have both of those technical memorandums in my files.  The first one where Firefox is saying that the add-ons are great.  And the second one saying that if you are having a problem with how quickly Firefox opens or any other browsing problems that it is probably as a result of the add-ons area well if the add-ons are great, then why is Firefox writing technical memos explaining that the add-ons may be causing a problem?

So Firefox is not going to get my support.  And I'm not in the use Google Chrome because the last time I used it Google Chrome.  I got a Trojan put on to my system by the people at Google because they wanted to spy on me in my privacy when I was not using their browser.  And I'm not going to allow some company like Google or Microsoft to spy on me in my own home when I'm not even using their browser.  And in addition to that Google Chrome has no compatibility in any way, or synchronicity with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  So if Google wants me to use their stupid bastard browser where that browser put a Trojan on my system that Google Chrome can first clean up its act, so that using the browser will not Trojans on my system and they can make their browser compatible with my speech program and if Google doesn't want to do that they can take their browser and shove it up their ass.

Someone has to draw a line.  Someone has to take a stand.  And I'm taking one now.  So either Microsoft will get behind the IE 9 users (the world and so will Care2.com.  Or Microsoft will not see me using any more of their products and Care2.com will never see me doing anymore human rights work for them.  If they cannot make their website compliant with IE 9 is industry-standard at this moment that as far as I'm concerned.  I will not use Care2.com or support any of their human rights efforts.

As I said before I think it's really remarkable and that it speeds volumes about the browsing industry throughout the world that there is not one single web browser on the Internet that is made or is able to be used by people who have trouble using their hands.  There is not one single browser in the entire world that attempts to be usable by people who have trouble using their hands.  Every single browser that is made requires people to use their hands a lot.  And yet, I am one of tens of millions of people throughout this world who have trouble using their hands.  So for the browsers throughout the world to take the position that they don't give a damn about us who have trouble using our hands is for those browser makers to basically show how hateful and insensitive and cruel and mean-spirited they really are.

If that's the best that the Internet can do who needs the Internet.  I don't.  There's a lot I can do with my life and I chose to be a voice or a human rights advocate and now all of a sudden Care2.com and other websites are getting an attitude.  Because I will upgrade my browser to IE 11.  And I will upgrade my browser to IE 11 because IE 11 will not allow me to see all of the newsfeeds that I use on a normal daily basis.  And I am not going to allow Microsoft to censor what I am allowed to see on the Internet.  That's the government's job, not Microsoft's.

So the only Journal entries, I will be making.  From now on, or at least until I get a full apology from Care2.com or unless Microsoft communicate with me directly.  One way or the other, and assures me that IE 11 will recognize all the newsfeeds on the Internet.  And not only 75% of them.  Until both of those things happen.  Until Care2.com apologizes to me directly.  And until Microsoft assures me that IE 11 will recognize all the newsfeeds.  I'm not going to do anymore human rights articles.  I'm not going to write another single word about human rights.  And as a matter of fact I may not even write publicly anymore because I'm that with these browser wars.

And if that's the direction that the Internet.  Wants to go in.  Maybe Internet, then go to hell.

Someone has to say no.  Someone has to put their foot down and say no.  Someone has to stand up to these bastard companies that are trying to push us around and make best use crap that doesn't work.  IE 11 is a piece of crap.  And it is a piece of crap.  Because the most important part of IE 11, the RSS newsreader doesn't work.  It will not recognize 25% of the newsfeeds that exist on the Internet.  And that 25% of those newsfeeds happened to be the newsfeeds I need for my human rights work.  So if Microsoft really gives a damn about the personal computer user they will fix IE 11 and its RSS newsreader.  And if they don't that will be an admission on the part of Microsoft that they don't give a damn about human rights and that when they say they do they are nothing but dirty filthy liars.  Their feet are on the fire right now.  So they will either put up and shut up and they will expand IE 11.  So that is RSS newsreader will recognize all the newsfeeds on the Internet or they will not get me using IE 11.

Care2.com will apologize to me in writing.  Personally for not allowing my IE 9 to be able to interact with their website or Care2.com will never see me supporting any of their positions or their petitions ever again.  That's the bottom line.  Until the browsing industry throughout the world makes a browser that is usable and is able to be compatible with people who have difficulty using their hands.  I'm not going to use any of these new browsers.  And there is not one single browser in the entire world that is usable or friendly or synchronized with our compatible with people who have difficulty using their hands.  So, the computer industry wants to be bad mean-spirited and that hateful and that arrogant and selfish.  That's the problem of the computer browser makers.  That's not my problem, it's their problem.  There are tens of millions of people like me who have difficulty using their hands and for the browser makers to continue making browsers for people who have no problem using their hands is for those browser makers to basically say they don't give a damn about any of the contributions that people who have difficulty using their hands might make to the computer community or to the world.  And that the browser makers really think that those of us who have problems using our hands have nothing to contribute.  That also speaks volumes about how stupid and what a bunch of asinine bastards the browser makers in this world really are.  Because you are making your browsers for people who can use their hands.  What about the people who can't are you really trying to say that people who can't use their hands don't have any contributions to make to this world?  You better be very careful about making that position.  Because there are tens of millions of people all through this world and all through history who have made tremendous contributions to this world where they had problems using their hands.  So the browser makers really want to continue making browsers for people who have full functionality with their hands and then turn around and basically tell the rest of us who are having problems with our hands that we don't matter.  If that's the position that the computer community and the browser makers want to take that's their choice.  But I am standing up and I am saying no.

I am drawing a line.  This is where it stops.  Either the websites of the world will be compliant with IE 9 and if they don't want to be compliant with IE 9.  I'm not going to use the Internet.  I'll use my android phone.  And I will never use Microsoft crap again because that's the name of the Microsoft of the it's not Microsoft.  People who actually know about Microsoft do not call Microsoft, Microsoft.  They call it, MicroCrap.

And believe me just because I'm asking for a full apology from Care2.com does not mean that I think I'm better than anyone because I'm not.  But Care2.com has insulted me.  They have accused me of using IE 7 when in reality I am using IE 9.  And they are refusing me to allow me to use their website.  While I am using IE 9 because they are accusing me of using a browser that I am not using.  And they have made their website so hard to use that you have to use either IE 11 or some other browser in order to use their website.  And if they want to be that tough-minded I can do the same.

So we will see where this plays out.  We will see how this actually turns around.  Because I'm not going to do anymore human rights work under any circumstances until I get an apology from Care2.com.  And I'm not going to use IE 11 until I receive communication directly from Microsoft that IE 11 and its newsreader will now recognize all of the newsfeeds and not only 75% of the ones that Microsoft chooses to allow the user to see or read.

That's my bottom line.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,