Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stop the stealth attack on Country of Origin Labels!

Stop the stealth attack on Country of Origin Labels! 

2:53 PM, EST:

This, unfortunately, ladies and gentlemen, is yet another example of where the tea party and the Republican Party are basically working against the interests of the general public meeting we the people of the United States.  And in all fairness, I have to say that it cannot be put in the upon the Republicans and the tea party members.  Although I am sure they are carrying the major portion of the responsibility regarding this issue.  At the same time I would have to say that the Democrats who are participating in this kind of secret agenda are just as guilty of violating the trust of the American people.

I don't know about you.  But I don't want my grandchildren or my daughter, eating food that she does not have the right to know where that food came from or how safe that food really is.  And that's exactly why this particular petition is so important.  If the Republican Party says that they are not part of this issue and they fully support this issue before you believe anything they say put their feet to the fire.  Make them put their money where their mouth is.  And check the congressional voting record .

With that in mind I am asking you to please support and sign this petition.

Thank you very much.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,