Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Daily life

11:33 AM, EST:

Well, believe it or not I have completely recovered from the series and muscle spasms.  I had my lower back.  And it appears that the spasms were not as a result of a dietary problem but in fact were the result of my shoveling the snow during the winter storm.  It appears that when I was doing one section of the shoveling that I must have made a wrong movement with my back which produced the spasms.  This makes sense because as the muscles were recovering in my lower back from the spasms.  I was able to determine that some of the muscles that were still spasming, were doing so as a result of muscle strain.

So when I began to trace back my movements over the previous several days.  I then realized as I was recalling what actually happened, that in reality I made a wrong movement.  When I was shoveling the snow.  In any event, everything is back to normal and I'm feeling good and life is moving forward.

Schedule:

With my having just recovered from these muscle spasms.  I of course have a backlog of e-mail and a number of other things to do.  Now one of the ways I am managing matter is that on my android phone.  I have just recently downloaded and paid for a new application to track those tasks that I need to get done.  This is because on my android phone.  There really isn't a very good mechanism for tracking tasks rather than simply appointments.

So one of the things I have done is to basically install this to you application on my android phone help me to better manage getting those tasks completed.  With that in mind, I will be going out shopping on Monday because I of course have not been able partly to from my chair for almost the entire week.  Which is no big deal.  It's just how things are.  As I said before as you get older you really have to take things in stride.  And one of the ways that you do that is by understanding that your intestines are going to be a bit more sensitive to things that they were before and the same goes for your back muscles and just about everything else that makes up your daily life.

So consequently I had some problems with my lower back, which means I wasn't able to get anything completed that I normally get done.  And as a result.  That's why I am going to have to, like, for example, get the shopping done on Monday.  + Have to do some shopping for my neighbors which I will do probably the following day.

And then of course there are the petitions and e-mail which is what I'm working on now.

Computing:

The choice to move back to doing the Lord using my desktop microphone for my dictation source with Dragon NaturallySpeaking is proving to be a very good decision because it is actually making using the speech program a lot easier.  This is, of course, or at least it should be understood by those who have been reading my journal.  I have a certain degree of discomfort and issues with wearing headsets.  At least wearing headsets that are connected to computer or for example my android phone.  Part of this is because my neck and my head have to move slightly differently because of course of my spinal fusion.

So headsets if they were connected to my computer or something else just generally were very comfortable.  Of course, the real test will come this summer when I have the air-conditioning on in the next room.  However, to that and I am going to be cleaning and maintaining the air conditioner prior to the summer season which will pretty much eliminate most of the noise or at least lessen the noise from the air conditioner.  And by doing that my desktop microphone actually should do fairly well throughout the entire year and of course during the summer months.

Schedule:

So at this point, I will be catching up on petitions and news stories.  And there's not really that much.  I have about 400 pieces in my activism folder which should not take me very long to get through.

Personal Note:

One thing that I have noticed over the last several weeks, is that because I have lost so many of my teeth.  (Three or four weeks I've lost a few that actually were making talking more difficult.  Or at least my speech a little harder to understand.  Now what's really interesting is that with these teeth are no longer being in my mouth, of course, for obvious reasons, the byproduct is, that my articulation meeting the manner in which I speak is actually a lot clearer than it was prior to those teeth, basically disappearing.  And that's really something very good because it also means that using my speech program is a lot easier.

And that of course means I will get my work done a lot faster.  So, my back is about 95% back.  There's still a little bit of soreness but I will be hitting the showers on time this weekend so I think that coming on Monday.  I should have no problem whatsoever during the shop and am getting back to normal.  I'm sure that the really heavy snow and extremely cold temperatures have thrown a wrench into what most people were able to get done over the last several days.

That being said.  Let me get started on getting all the work done.  And then I will of course be putting up new stories and moving forward.

Thank you very much for listening.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,