Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 30, 2013

U.S. Lawmaker Proposes New Criteria for Choosing NSF Grants

U.S. Lawmaker Proposes New Criteria for Choosing NSF Grants

 

9:39 AM, EST:

I included a picture of this member of Congress because this person calls themselves a good Christian.  And yet they are attempting to censor science.  You know it's one thing to say you are Christian it's another thing to actually follow the life that Jesus Christ lived as a Christian.  Or to celebrate his life as a pacifist or as someone who lived a life of poverty.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

These right-wing Christian extremists hate education and they hate science.  Just like one of my articles recently showed very clearly that the right-wing Christian extremists want to rewrite the Bible because they don't like the way that God talks.  So they want to go ahead and make God in their own image.

As I've told you before Republicans continually say that they care about the people of this country.  And yet here is an example, by their own physical behavior, where they don't care about the people of this country because they are attempting to limit creativity and to limit science and to limit education.  And they are doing this because they do not work for the United States government, even though they are paid by we the people of this country to do so.  They actually work for wealthy fascist, racist bastards like Donald Trump and the large corporations of this country.

Because those are who pay the Republican Party and the tea party in Congress to turn their backs on the American people.  Because Donald Trump hates children.  He hates the American people he hates this country because Donald Trump looks at the United States as nothing more than a way to make money.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

This of course can be seen by his own physical behavior and copious news stories regarding how ugly he has made himself out to be.

So the stupid bastard Republicans want to shoot off their mouths about how they are good Americans my message to them is that they are a bunch of bull ship they are dirty filthy liars because they are not good Americans because they are not serving the people of this country.  They are serving the businesses and the wealthy.  And that's not serving the people of these United States.

The Republican Party doesn't give a damn about what we give back to our children.  All they are concerned with is keeping people stupid and keeping people intimidated and in fear.  Because the Republican Party is all about control and power and money and power.  They are not about duty and honor.  And as I said, I have personal experience to back that up.  Because my grandfather ran the entire Republican Party for northern I'll long before this jerk who calls himself a good Christian and a Republican ever had the audacity to tell education that he and other right wing Christian extremists are going to censor education because they don't like science.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

This Republican doesn't give a damn what kind of world is left for our children, because all he cares about is the money he is getting from big business and from the wealthy, where he is being told to do everything he can to destroy science and to kill as many children as possible and to hurt education and kill as many Americans as they can because that's what big business wants.  They want a sport to die.  They wanted to take our money and then they want us to die because they call themselves good Christians and the way they demonstrate their Christianity is by hitting every single kind of person Jesus died protecting and hating Jesus for living in poverty.

And that's not going to work.  These Republican bastards think they can lie to everyone all you have to do is see what a bunch of filthy cold-blooded and heartless killers these Republicans really are is to look at their voting record because they can't change the way they vote because they are required to vote the way they are told to vote because that's what the wealthy tell them to do and the wealthy are the ones who are paying the salaries of the Republican Party and the tea party and the tea party and the Republican Party live in fear of businesses and allow think they know that if they don't do exactly what the wealthy tell them to do they won't have a job in Congress because they live in fear of the wealthy because the wealthy owns the Republican Party and they own the tea party and the wealthy the United States and the poor and they hate all Americans and God and they hate Jesus Christ because they don't have the guts to do what Jesus told them to do.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

So it's up to us, ladies and gentlemen.  We the people of these United States.  Who believe in the Constitution of these United States.  And believe in the rights of all Americans to be equal under the law and that the wealthy and big businesses and the Republicans and these right wing Christian extremists who are nothing but neo-Nazi fascists should not be allowed to destroy the Constitution because they hate this country and to all of us, we need to stand our ground.  We need to drive these Republican monsters back into the dark caves where they came from because they are not good Americans.  They are filthy dirty cold-blooded murderers who in this country and you hate all Americans because they show that they hate everyone in this country by the voting they do in Congress.

We the people of this country cannot let that happen ladies and gentlemen.  Our children are depending on us.  If we go ahead and take away education from these children.  We are limiting them.  We are putting blinders on their brain.

And if these Republican monsters want to go ahead and try to push someone around.  I dare them to start with me.  I dare any of these Republican bastards to come to my home with a gun and go ahead and kill me.  Because when that happens I will be the one dying in defense of the Constitution and they will be that cold-blooded murderer.  So the Republican Party doesn't like me.  Let them come to me.  Bring it on.  Bring it on.  Bring your guidance you Republican monsters and come to my home and kill me.  Because I will die defending the Constitution.  I will die defending the rights of all Americans to be free I will do die defending the rights of all people throughout this world to be free.  I will die defending the right of education to give our children what they need.  Knowledge.  So that they can build this world so that they can repair this world from the damage that the wealthy in these despicable Republicans have done to this world.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

And if you right-wing Christian extremists don't like me your God and come to my home.  I will go out on the front porch and I will let you kill me.  And my cameras will record everything and the world will see you for that cold-blooded murderers you are and I have no problem going to God on that basis.  I will die defending this Constitution I will die defending the rights of all people everywhere in this country to have the right to be equal under the law and to have the right of education and not to have that education censored by antiquated racist and bigoted religious dogmatic thinking.

We need to drive these Republican monsters out of our government.  They are trying to kill this country.  They are trying to destroy this country because they do not vote on anything that benefits the people of this country their voting record clearly shows that all they care about our big businesses and the wealthy and only those people in the United States who are either white and Christian or who act like and looked like a white Christian as much as possible.  The message that the Republican Party has.  For all other Americans is that you and you and every single one who is a veteran in this country because it was the Republicans a limited those veteran benefits not the Democrats.

The Republicans and the police officers and everyone in this country and women they hate their own families because when Republicans are given a vote.  If that vote will benefit their families or that vote will benefit businesses and the wealthy Republicans will always vote in favor of the businesses and the wealthy even if it means their own family and around children will die because they don't care about their children.  They care only about the wealthy and their money and you can see that clearly in the voting they have done in Congress because it's all public record.

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

So let them lie your way out of that.  They can't.  They have their own families and their mothers and fathers they hate their women they hate their children and they don't care if they kill their children because they will never turned their back on big business and the wealthy they will never turned their back on their bigotry in their prejudice and the racism and their hatred for freedom and you can see that clearly no matter what filthy lie they might tell.  Because their track record is in their voting.  And their voting is public record by federal law.

We need to take these bastards out of our Congress they are attacking our Constitution.  They are in fact potentially guilty of seditious behavior against the United States which is a federal crime and is also considered a treasonable offense.

Join me if you feel as strongly as I do about defending and protecting the Constitution of these United States and standing by our children who need a good education and one that is not censored.  And if you feel strongly that our veterans who risk their lives every day protecting us deserves better treatment than what the Republicans are giving them.  Join me and support and sign this petition.

Because to my dying breath.  I will be ready at any given second.  Even though I am a pacifist.  I am ready at any given second to give my life and die in defense of the Constitution of these United States.  So that all Americans, not just the wealthy and big businesses will be free.  And so that as a result of that freedom.  But people around the world will know it is also their right as well.

Please support and sign this petition.

You can sign and support this petition here:

Don't Let Lamar Smith Take Over The Sciences!

Thank you.

The foregoing are just some of the reasons that I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me, in calling upon the Department of Justice to do a formal investigation into the associations and activities of the republican party, the tea party and the right wing Christian extremists. And to do so on the basis of sedition, tantamount to insurrection against the United States Government and we, the American people.

Furthermore, I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me in boycotting any, and all companies, as much as possible, that are owned and operated by, or that support the republican party, the tea party, or the right wing Christian extremists. Since they have declared their hatred for America, and for their fellow Americans on the basis of their racist, fascist agenda. And since the republicans and the tea party kept their money, while making us go hungry, during the government shutdown. It is now time for we, the people of these United States to stand together, as one people, dedicated to protecting the Constitution of these United States.

Since they have turned their backs on us. It’s time that we now turn our backs on them.

Boycott all republican, tea party, and right wing Christian extremist companies now.

Stand and protect the Constitution of these United States. Take back our freedoms and civil liberties now.

Don’t tread on me.

Live free or die.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains.

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,