Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The "Plan Ahead for Your Abortion" rape insurance law now the law of the land in Michigan

The "Plan Ahead for Your Abortion" rape insurance law now the law of the land in Michigan 

4:26 PM, EST:

This ladies and gentlemen would be an example of right-wing Christian extremists, and right-wing Catholic extremists, all of whom are members of the Republican Party or the tea party.  Who are basically not very concerned with whether they burn in hell for what they are doing against women.  Because they are using this legislation to attack women when their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gave his life protecting women.

And nothing that any of these right-wing Christian extremists can say will justify their attack on women and their attack against Jesus Christ for defending women.  Their actions make them liars.  Not only liars before their own families and before the entire world.  But liars to Jesus Christ, and/or God, as well.

And they will be judged for what they have done no matter how many lies they might tell.  God will have the final word.  And in accordance with their own Bible for what they have done by showing so much hatred and disrespect for Jesus Christ and for the people he'd died protecting the same will be done to them.  Because that's what their own Bible says.

So they don't mind burning in hell for all eternity.  That's up to them.  But they will be judged for this crime against women, whether they like it or not.  It may happen in the way of a national disaster or a natural disaster or a weather disaster.  Or it might happen as a result of some kind of terminal illness.  Or it might happen as a result of political violence or economic violence.  That's not up to me.  Because I'm nothing in all of this.  I'm just an observer.

But they will be judged.  Because that's what their own Bible says.  And when they commit a crime against Jesus Christ by attacking the people or one of the types of people that he was crucified on the cross for protecting.  They are showing tremendous disrespect not only for Jesus Christ but for the people he gave his life to protect.  And for committing that crime God will have the final answer.  God will be the final judge.  And if they think that Jesus is going to come back to earth and thank them for the murdering of women that they are doing when he gave his life to protect women.  They are not only stupid but they deserve everything that's going to happen to them.  Because they're doing it to themselves out of their own arrogance and their selfishness and their stupidity.

And when people are that stupid.  You really can't do anything to help them.  Because they really feel that they have the right to shake their fist at God and tell God to go to hell and that they will do whatever they want and that's what they're doing with this legislation, whether they admit it or not.  Like I said the creator will be the final answer regardless of how you define that creator.  Because we all go to the same place, ladies and gentlemen.  We all die.  There's no way around that ladies and gentlemen.  Everything in the entire universe goes through a life cycle.  We are not exceptions no matter how deluded someone might be.  We are not exceptions

So when they get to that last hallway.  However, it may happen.  We will see exactly how God receives them for the crimes they have committed against women and against humanity.  And they will be judged for exactly what they have done.  And the blood of the dead women they have cause to die and that they have helped to murder.  That blood will not only be on their hands it will be on their souls.  So the matter how many times they wash their hands that blood will remain on their souls and they will be able to hide that blood with the killing.  They have done from Jesus or the creator.  And they will be judged on that basis.

At least if you believe what is in their own Bible.  And knowing how ugly and evil.  These pieces of crap right-wing Christian extremists really are.  They will probably rewrite the Bible.  So they can tell God to go to hell and do whatever they want because they've already done that several times.

And that's true.  The Catholic Church and the Christian movement throughout the world has already rewritten the Bible several times in order to circumvent their responsibility to the creator they have rewritten phrases they have rewritten entire chapters and entire books.  All so that they could continue killing and murdering and hating anyone.  They wanted to and feel like Jesus will thank them for doing so.  But the one book they have not rewritten at least not very much at all are the words that Jesus actually spoke during his lifetime and there is only one place in the Christian and Catholic Bible where Jesus ever spoke at all.  And that is during the life of Jesus, which is known as the passion story.  Jesus never said another word in any other part of the Bible.  The only place he ever spoke was during the time he lived in the passion story.

So that's probably the next thing they will change.  They will probably change the sermon on the mount where Jesus is standing there telling everyone to go forward and kill everyone they don't like.  Even though those words are not there now.  I would not put it past these right-wing Christian extremist to change those words.  So that they could then claim that Jesus wanted to kill everyone in the world.  Because that's what they are already doing.  That's why most of the people who own guns in the United States and who are members of the National Rifle Association are pro-life Christians.  Because being a pro-life Christian means taking a gun and killing a child murdering a woman filling your neighbor killing anyone.  You don't like because that's what it means to the pro-life right-wing Christian extremist.  Kill everyone murder everyone take a gun and kill your children kill everyone.  You don't like shoot and kill everyone so that blood is running everywhere.  Because that's what it means to be a right-wing Christian extremists who is pro-life.  Killing.  Because pro-life to the right-wing Christian extremists means murder killing women murdering children abusing children killing and killing and killing.

And of course if I'm wrong.  Then why is it that the most popular song in church of the right-wing Christian extremists and the right-wing Catholic extremists is, onward Christian soldiers marching as to war with the cross of Jesus going on before?

Where is their Christianity?  Where is the love that Jesus tried to teach them?  Are they forgetting he was a pacifist?  I they forgetting that he gave his life defending the rights of women and children and the poor?  I they forgetting that he lived a life of poverty?  And the same is true of Moses and of Mohammed and the Buddha.  They all were pacifists, none of them believed in violence, none of them believed in killing they all defended women and the poor.

Isn't it interesting how these right-wing extremists regardless, what country they are in have seen fit to shake their fist at the creator and tell the creator Dick go to hell because they will do whatever they want.  Isn't that interesting.

Thank God.  My soul is clean.  Thank God I never engaged in any of that kind of ugly hatred or violent behavior.  Because when I go before the creator I've never committed an act of violence.  I've never struck a single human being.  And I've never identified with Wells or selfishness or greed.  Not ever.  And I have proof of that.  So I don't have a problem going before God.  I have no problem with whatever judgment God wants to lay upon me.  Not one bit.  Because when I wake up in the morning.  The only thought I have is to do the very best I can, that being myself.  Not to be better than anyone not to make money more than someone else not to elevate myself above anyone.  Just to be the best I can at being myself.  Because I figure if I do a good job it just being myself and do so honestly would love in my heart for all that the creator has made that I'm pretty much on the right track.

But don't believe me.  I'm just one single soul out of 7 billion souls in this world.  And as I've always said.  I have never wanted to be more than the least of all that God has ever made.  And I've always aspired to be nothing more than exactly that.  Because I have always believed in my heart.  Long before I had my back surgery where I saw things that I have never talked about.  Long before 1968 I have always believed that even in the smallest speck of dust the whole of God can be found.  So why would I want to be anything else?

May God have mercy on all of us for the crimes we are committing and for the murdering we are doing out of our arrogance and our selfishness and our greed.  May God truly have mercy upon us.

The foregoing are just some of the reasons that I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me, in calling upon the Department of Justice to do a formal investigation into the associations and activities of the republican party, the tea party and the right wing Christian extremists. And to do so on the basis of sedition, tantamount to insurrection against the United States Government and we, the American people.

Furthermore, I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me in boycotting any, and all companies, as much as possible, that are owned and operated by, or that support the republican party, the tea party, or the right wing Christian extremists. Since they have declared their hatred for America, and for their fellow Americans on the basis of their racist, fascist agenda. And since the republicans and the tea party kept their money, while making us go hungry, during the government shutdown. It is now time for we, the people of these United States to stand together, as one people, dedicated to protecting the Constitution of these United States.

Since they have turned their backs on us. It’s time that we now turn our backs on them.

Boycott all republican, tea party, and right wing Christian extremist companies now.

Stand and protect the Constitution of these United States. Take back our freedoms and civil liberties now.

Don’t tread on me.

Live free or die.

 

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

     

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,