Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tell Congress: Keep Supporting Clean Energy

Tell Congress: Keep Supporting Clean Energy 

8:27 AM, EST:

As I've said ladies and gentlemen the Republican Party and the tea party are some of the most anti-American and racist enemies within the borders of the United States.  Donald Trump or people like Donald Trump and their money are the ones who are controlling the Republican Party and the tea party.  And people like Donald Trump don't give a damn about the Constitution.  They don't give a damn about veterans they don't give a damn about the police officers because they hate the American veteran they hate the police officers.  They hate the firefighters they hate the Constitution.  They hate children.  And what's more important is that even hate their own families.  And we know that's true.

And the reason we know that this is true is because you can check the voting record of the Republican Party and the tea party.  And every time they have had a chance to vote in favor of doing something that would protect children and their own families as compared to protecting the interests of businesses and the wealthy.  The Republican Party and the tea party have basically said with their voting that they hate their own children.  They hate the United States.  They hate everyone in this country because I have always voted in favor of supporting the interests of businesses large businesses, and the wealthy.

So would their voting the Republican Party and the tea party are showing very clearly that they hate their own children.  And of course I'm speaking from personal experience.  My grandfather, as my biographical profile at the top of this page, clearly shows, ran the entire Republican Party for northern Ohio in the 1920s.  My own father always used to call me his best eduction.  That is how he referred to me.  I was his son and as far as he was concerned I was nothing but a good tax deduction.  And the moment that I had my operation on my spine my own father.  And my own mother began referring to me as damaged goods.  And from the moment I was operated on in 1968 my father began calling me one of his worst investments.  That is how my father a Republican referred to me when I had my spinal fusion.

And he wasn't talking is just my father he was talking as a Republican.  Because when you check the voting record of these Republicans and tea party members in Congress you will see that every single time they have had a chance to do something nice for children or for the people of this country.  They have done everything else instead.  The Republican Party has hardly ever voted for increasing a living wage, because they hate most of the people in this country.  They hate America because their allegiance is not to the Constitution.  And when they say they protect the Constitution and defend the Constitution.  They are lying because their voting record does not go toward supporting the Constitution their voting record goes toward supporting anti-Americans fascists like Donald Trump and the other wealthy neo-Nazi Fascists of the United States.  Because the only ones that the Republican Party and the tea party will do anything to protect and support are people who are either white and Christian or who either look like and act like a white Christian as much as possible.  Or people who have lots of money or businesses.  That has been true for 63 years of my life.  And it's true.  Now and you can see it's true by looking at their own voting record.

That is why I am asking you, my readers to join me in standing up and demanding that Republican Party and the tea party stop being enemies of the United States and the American people.  And demonstrate that they are not going to continue being the servants of the wealthy because they don't work for Congress and they don't work the American people.  It's the wealthy who pays their salary.

So, I am urging you to please support and sign this petition.  The deadline is December 31.  There's only a few days left.

Thank you very much.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,