Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

System Update - Browsing

4:09 PM, EST:

Google Chrome :

It's really just not working out very well.  Trying to use Google Chrome with my Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11.5 is just not really working very well at all.  And so for that reason I am going back to using Internet Explorer version 11.  I just don't have any choice.  I probably will sometime over the weekend.  Uninstall Google Chrome.  Because there's no point in really having it on my system.  If I can't use the browser.  And with my hands becoming slowly less functional.  I just have to make choices.  Whereby I can still maintain functionality with my computer.  But while at the same time not making things so difficult that using my computer becomes basically just too much work.

Schedule:

Currently I have over 600 pieces of e-mail in my activism folder.  And that's not counting the 200 other pieces I have to go through.  But because it is Saturday, I probably will work a little bit later tonight.  And then of course tomorrow.  So I am on the job.  I am working.  And I will get it done.

I want to thank all of you who are supportive of me in this Journal it really means a great deal.

Thank you very much for listening.

I'll write later.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,