Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

System Update - Blogging in Browsers

1:58 AM, EST:

Okay, I have finished putting together what is needed for Firefox to work correctly.  And I've had some rest.  So I'm going to move forward with the petitions and the e-mail.  And of course some of that will involve my sharing news stories and some of the petitions here in my Journal.

I do have some things to say about human rights.  But I really don't want to expend energy doing that right now.  So I will forgo making those comments until after I have caught up on all the e-mail.  Just know that as I have said before, not only do I promised my darling Aileen that I would keep going.  And of course I promised God that I would keep going.  But it's also important to remember, that I have promised all of you, that I would keep going.  And that's exactly what I will do.

So let me get to it.

Thank you very much for listening.

I'll write later.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,