Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 30, 2013

House Republican wrecks rental house, then sues landlord

House Republican wrecks rental house, then sues landlord

2:12 PM, EST:

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, official portrait

Just another example, ladies and gentlemen of what horrible monsters these Republican Party people really are.  For anyone of you thinks I'm kidding about how ugly and despicable these Republicans are.  This story and others.  I have put up and will be putting up will show you very clearly.  I'm not the one who is lying here.