Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Fed up

10:08 PM, EST:

For 60 years I've had to live with the racism of assholes like these dirty liars at Fox news and the stupid bastard asshole right-wing Christian extremists of Texas.  I've had to live with stupid bastards and their racism for 63 years.  There isn't a single stupid bastard right-wing Christian extremist in Texas who has any guts whatsoever.  None of them had any guts whatsoever.  They don't have the guts to come to my home and bring a gun because they are all nothing but dirty filthy lying bastards and cowards.  Every single one of them.  There isn't one single right-wing Christian extremists in this country who has any because their stupidity is only matched by their cowardice.  And the stupid bastards at Fox news are nothing but dirty filthy liars.  The journalists at Fox news are no one other than failed journalists that's all the people at Fox news are.  They are journalists who Can't find work anywhere else.  That's who works at Fox news.  And I know because I know a lot of the history of those journalists at Fox news.  They are stupid bastards who have not been able to get work at any other news stations.  And the reason for that is because no one wants to hire them because no one wants to higher dirty filthy liars who are racist.  That's the only kind of ugly monsters to work at Fox news.

And the stupid bastard to call themselves Christians but are nothing but white supremacists and white racists and right-wing extremists all of you will write wing Christian extremists you are nothing but dirty filthy cowardly liars every one of you not one of you has the guts to pull me into court because you know damn well if you do that you will be found out to be nothing but dirty filthy liars.  Because I have the documents to prove Jesus was not white.  And once I start bringing out my documents none of you dirty bastard to call yourselves Christians are going to have anything to talk about, because I will expose you for exactly the kind of monsters you are.

So bring it on assholes.  Bring it on.

I dare any of you stupid bastard right-wing Christian extremists to come at me.  Go ahead.  Bring your guns bring your hatred.  You won't be able to move me no matter what you do.  And if the best you can do is bring a gun to my home I'm still me.  Don't worry my cameras will catch everything you do and the world will see you for exactly the kind of ugly pieces of crap you are.  And if you think I'm afraid of dying.  You don't know me at all.  Because if you come to my home and bring a gun I will be the one dying defending the Constitution you will be the one who is a cold-blooded murderer.  And I don't have any problem going to God on that basis.

I am self set up with your ugliest stupid racist lying.  As a Sephardic Jew.  You could bet your bottom dollar I am one of the smallest minorities in the United States and I have been treated to your ugly racism all my life.  Before I was even 15 I had been thrown out of apartment buildings thrown off of buses kicked out of stores because I was a Jew.  I was beaten in school by teachers because I was a Jew.  I have been called every single dirty name by white Christian right wing extremists all my life.  I was attacked when I was 12 by white Catholics and white Christians who wanted to murder me because I was a Jew and I have been partially crippled all my life by your ugly racism.

And if you think I hate you.  You don't even know me..  I am not speaking to you as what God created I'm speaking to your ugly stupid bastard asinine cowardly and backward primitive behavior your white supremacy.  You think you are so smart and yet you show the world how stupid how backward how primitive than how ugly you really are.

For the record, let's get this straight.  Vatican records.  The records at Rome at the Vatican.  The Catholic records themselves show very clearly Jesus was not white.  Every historical record on the planet Earth shows very clearly that there were no Caucasians who were part of the Jewish tribes at the time that Jesus was alive.  Yet you do dirty white supremacist right-wing Christian bastards in the United States keep yelling and screaming out Jesus was white because you are nothing but dirty filthy ugly bastard liars.  Your families are liars.  Your children are liars.  You are teaching your children filthy dirty lies.  You don't even have the guts to follow Jesus.  You don't even have the guts to follow what he stood for and yet you have the audacity to call yourselves Christians.

Your disgusting racism makes me not want to be part of this world.  Because you have turned this world into nothing but a bunch of filthy dirty lying and white supremacy.  That's what you have done.  You ugly stupid bastards, especially you assholes who are white supremacists and right-wing Christian extremists in Texas and the southern states of the United States you are so stupid and such horrible ugly cowardly monsters that not one of you has the guts to bring me into court because you know if you do that I will bring my documents and you won't have anything to prove what you say.  And when I'm done talking every one of you will be found out for the ugly one white supremacist racist and liars.  You are so go ahead bring it on.

None of you have any guts, because if you did you'd be it.  My home was a gun and your to stupid to do that.  And you don't have any guts, because I dare you to come to my home with a gun and kill me.  If you think I'm afraid of you.  You don't know me at all.  I've been around your ugliness all my life.  You assholes of called me every dirty name you ever could think of all my life.  Because I am a Jew.  I've never told any of the stories of what you've done to me in my life.  At least not any of the lesser-known stories.  I have told a couple of the more significant events in my life but I haven't told any of the hundreds and hundreds of others stories of what you assholes did to me as I was growing up and all through my life with your stupid ugly white supremacy and right-wing extremism.

And you can take this to the bank you dirty filthy white supremacy white racist right-wing Christian extremist liars.  I dare you to bring me to court I dare any of you to drag me into court.  You are not going to like what happens if you bring me to court because when I'm done talking none of you will have anything to say I will shut you up once and for all if you bring me to court because I have all the documents I need to make sure that none of you say another word about Jesus no matter what you try and you don't want that to happen because then you won't be able to continue lying to your children and lying to everyone.

You all are an embarrassment to God you are an embarrassment to yourselves and your families you are him harassment humanity.  You have shown yourselves to be nothing but the lowest form of humans ever living in this world.  And you have the audacity to call yourselves Christians?  What a joke.  You dirty filthy right-wing Christian extremists.  You white supremacist don't even know the first thing about Christianity.  Because if you did you would never say Jesus was white.  And I don't need to go into the anthropological demographics or any of the historical documentation that I have in my personal files or any of the other documentation I have read throughout this world.  Just know if you'd dare comment me and drag me into court you will regret it.  Because when I'm done talking, you will be able to say it a.m. word.  There isn't one living human being in this world who is a right wing Christian extremist who wants me to go to court or wants to go up against me.  And you know it because of all the people you are afraid of in this world.  I'm the one you fear the most.

So bring it on.  I dare you bring it on.  Because I will stand against every one of you.  And if I die in the process.  So be it.  Because when I die, if you come at me, you'll be the cold-blooded murderer.  And I will be the one dying for the Constitution and liberty and freedom for all Americans, not just white Christians.  You'll be the ones who will have committed murder and you will be judged by God on that basis.  And if you drag me into court there will be any doubt because when I bring up my documentation you will be able to say a damn word.  And that'll be the end of it and then you will be known by the whole world for the filthy dirty backward racist liars.  You are the embarrassments to God, the embarrassment to humanity.

You asinine white racists in this country.  You right-wing Christian extremists have turned this country into a toilet with your racism.  Edward Rutledge hated the United States he hated the concept of the United States and during that debate with John Adams in 1776, prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence Edward Rutledge did not want the United States to become the United States.  Edward Rutledge and his supporters did not favor the United States becoming a free nation and Edward Rutledge personally fought against that all of his life.  Edward Rutledge said a number of times during that debate with John Adams that the southern colonies wanted the United States not to be a nation.  But a group of separate sovereign states.  That's public record you stupid bastard right-wing Christian extremists.  And you have lied about that ever since as well.

So go ahead bring it on.  I dare any of you assholes with Fox news to bring me into court I dare you to do so.  Like I said of all the people you might be afraid of in this country.  I am the one you fear the most because I'm the one that when I am done talking.  You won't be able to say a damn word.  You assholes right-wing white supremacists partially crippled me all of my life with your racism you have attacked me.  You have tried to kill me a number of different times in my life and you have failed every time you are hoping I die, because then you will have one less person to fear because you are afraid of me because you know I stand for what is true.  And you don't, you know you are liars and that your lying is born out of your hatred and your racism and yet you are teaching that to your children.  None of you white supremacist right wing Christian extremist deserved even have children.  You don't deserve to have children because you are doing nothing but lying to them and teaching them racism and that's not being a good parent you don't bring your children up teaching them lies that's not being a responsible parent.

So I know that you right-wing white supremacist Christian extremists are nothing but dirty filthy lying cowards you have no guts you are stupid and your stupidity is only matched by your racism and your cowardice.  Because you've you had any guts you would drag me into court, but you are afraid of that.  Because you know damn well of I going to court and start bringing my documents none of you will be able to say a word and you don't want that because you want to be able to continue lying to your children and lying to everyone.  So go ahead bring it on assholes bring it on.  Hear me?  Bring it on.  Bring it on.

So let's get this clear.  And mark my words.  And mark them well.  I dare anyone at Fox news to drag me into court because none of you have the guts to do that.  Not one of you when the you are living here in Cleveland Ohio or anywhere else in the world.  You don't have the guts to drag me into court because I'm the one person in this world that you are scared of the most.  Because I'm the one you know you can't beat down.  And none of you right-wing white supremacist Christian extremists have the guts to come at me whether I'm on the street or whether I'm at my home you don't have any guts you don't have the guts to walk up on me with a gun.  Because if you had you would've already tried.

I am like anyone else in this world.  I have only one life to live.  And if I have to do die.  I have no problem doing so would the last thing I see looking at you in your filthy dirty bastard gun murdering me I don't have a problem going to God that way.  And if you think I do.  No problem.  Bring it on assholes go ahead.  I don't care with you live here in Cleveland or anywhere else.  If you really hate me because I'm a Jew.  Bring it on you stupid bastards comment make them my home with a gun go ahead kill me see what happens.  Because when you kill me, you will be known for the filthy murderers you are and nothing you can say will ever change that.

All my life I've listened to your filthy dirty lying your white supremacy your hatred your racism and you have done everything you could to try to draw me out and make me happy you but I don't because you have all failed you have never been able to make me hate you and you can't stand that because she was thrive on hatred.  You thrive on racism.  But you have failed because I don't hate what God has made.  And God did not make your racism God did not make your hatred of other people.  God did not make you into white supremacists.  You are the ones who made yourselves that ugly.  So don't blame God.  I hate nothing that God created and like I said God did not create your racism.  He did not create your bigotry.  He did not create your lying.  You are the ones who did that on your own.  And that is what I speak to.

All through history you white supremacists all over this world have screamed and yelled about how you are so much better than everyone else, when in fact as far as the percentages are concerned the white race is actually the minority in the world.  And as I told you before.  There are records with the Catholic Church at the Vatican, among others all over this world that clearly show that there were no Caucasians who were members of the Jewish tribe or Jewish tribes at the time Jesus was alive.  That is a fact.  And it's one that you white supremacists right-wing Christian extremists have hated and have tried to beat down with your lives and you have continued to fail.

Fox news did run this story because Fox news is honest Fox news ran this story because they like inflaming other people.  They like insulting people because they are failed journalists honest news networks don't want anything to do with the stupid bastard to work at Fox news, because Fox news has never been honest.  They don't stand for fairness they don't stand for truth because none of their journalists have any kind of credibility in the real world of journalism every one of the journalists at Fox news is known exactly for what they are filthy dirty white supremacist racist liars.  The entire world knows that that is exactly what Fox news is a bunch of dirty cowardly asinine liars.

And if you don't like what I'm saying no problem drag me into court.  Let's see what happens.  I'm not afraid of you.  I never have been I stop being afraid.  After you basically ruined my left leg when I was 12 years old.  And all my life I've been partially crippled in that left leg because of what you assholes did to me in 1962.  So go ahead, finish the job.  Come and kill me if you think I'm afraid of going to God.  Again you don't know me at all.

And if you think I'm afraid of going into court against you go ahead bring it on.  I dare you with you live in Ohio or live in Cleveland or anywhere you think you are go ahead drag me into court.  I dare you.  Because when I'm done talking none of you will have anything to say, I will shut you up in a matter of minutes and then not one of you, no matter where you are living in this world will ever say another damn word and you don't want that.

Just because I'm a pacifist does not mean I am a pushover.  And if any of you think that that's your mistake.

I follow in the footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi, Mohammed, Moses, Jesus, Christ, and Buddha.  None of them were racists, none of them were white.  They were all pacifists.  They all lived lives of poverty total poverty.  They all supported and minister to the poor.  Those are facts.  And nothing that any of you in this world can say will ever change those facts.  They went to God on that basis.  So the matter what you say the matter how many lies you tell facts are facts.

And don't any of you think that I am a Jew by religion.  Because that's not the case ladies and gentlemen, I am a Jew by heritage.  That is why I am a Jew and I am proud of my heritage.  I am proud of being a Jew.  I do not support the violence of my fellow Jews in Israel.  I do not support violence of any kind.  But just because I don't support violence does not mean that I am a pushover.  Because if you think I am.  Like I said bring it on.

And if you think I'm afraid to die.  Like I said you don't know me at all and if you want to test that if you want to test my resolve go ahead.  Bring it on.  And if you don't have the guts to come to my home wait and confront me when I'm out walking go ahead.  Because when you do you will see I'm not afraid of you.  There's nothing you can do that will make me afraid of you.  Because I am not afraid of white supremacists who are racists.  I have seeing you all my life.  I've looked into your faces with your dirty words and your insults.  I've looked at you as you were beating me with clubs.  I've looked at you as you have been beating me with crowbars.  You have the me with everything from clubs to crowbars to almost anything you can imagine.  I was beaten in school by one of my teachers for being a Jew.  All my life.  You assholes white racists white supremacist Christian extremists have hated me.  Because that's all you've got is your hatred.  You celebrate Christmas yet you don't even respect Jesus Christ.  Because you lie about him in order to suit your own racism.  So your holiday of Christmas has become nothing but a holiday of lying and you all know that.  And I'm not afraid of any of you.  There's not a single human being in this world.  I am afraid of because I'm not afraid to go to God I'm not afraid to die have all the people you are afraid of I'm the one you fear the most.  Because no matter what you do I will not behave in violence against you, I will not hate you, no matter what you do you can't make me hate you, no matter what you do, because I do not hate that which God made.  But God did not make your ugliness and your lying.  You made yourselves ugly and cowardly and racist.  You are the ones who made yourselves an embarrassment to God and to humanity.  Don't blame God because you've turned out to be a bunch of cowardly asshole racists.  That's not God's fault.  You did that yourselves.

There are millions of amazingly good Catholics and wonderful Christians in this world.  There are millions and millions of wonderful Muslims and Jews, and people of every religion in this world.  I have met so many wonderful amazing people of every single religion in my life.  The number of white supremacist right-wing Christian extremists is really a very small miniscule number of people out of 7 billion souls in the world.  They are so insignificant that the world is basically turning their back on their ugliness and their racism and they can't stand that.  Because they don't have anywhere to push their lives and their racism.  They are running out of room, because everyone is getting fed up with them.  And if I have to die on that I have no problem go ahead bring it on.

And just so you know I will be out walking tomorrow because I have to go shopping so many of you white supremacist racists want to take me out you'll have a perfect opportunity to do so tomorrow when I'm not at home.  You could even run me down in your car, go ahead.  If you think I'm afraid of you take your best shot.  Bring it on.

I've known very clearly all my life where all of this was going to end up.  Like I said if you want to know about racism.  You don't ask the people who are committing racism you asked the ones who have been subjected to it.  We're the ones the victims of racism will understand it best.  Because we have lived with it all our lives.  And if you think I'm afraid of you.  Like I said bring it on, I dare you come to my home with a gun and see what happens.

You might kill me but my cameras will record every single thing you do in the people monitoring my cameras will make damn well sure that the world sees it also and then you will be known for the filthy dirty racists you are so I don't care if you are with the Army of God or any other stupid bastard group.  If you think I'm afraid of you go ahead, bring it on.  I dare you.  And I say the same thing do any of you stupid bastard assholes at Fox news.  Drag me into court go ahead do it.  Because when I'm done talking and it won't take me long not one of you at Fox news will be able to say it damn word.  And most of you won't have jobs.

And for certain none of you will have any respect whatsoever.  No one will respect you anymore.  Not even the people who watch your news no one will respect you when I'm done talking.  And to understand that you need to go back to the trial of Joan of arc or the trial of Sir Thomas Moore.  So go ahead bring it on.  You white supremacists you stupid bastards.  You don't even realize what a minority you are in this world compared to the other races.  Or maybe you do.  But your ugliness is showing.

So you're going to celebrate Christmas with that same old dirty filthy lie that Jesus was white when there were no Caucasians who were Jews in the Middle East at the time that Jesus was living.  Go ahead do it.  You want to go ahead and push that lie do so.  Bring me to court take me into court.  I dare you.  Because if you do the world will suddenly know.  And you will then have to shut up once and for all and you don't want that to happen because you like lying.  Like you do you like being racist and you know damn well of by going to court and start talking that'll be the end of it.

So bring it on assholes.  Bring it on.  Comment me when I'm out on the streets take a gun out and try to kill me go ahead God protects me and I know that's true.  God made me and God is the only one that will break me.  And I do not hate that in one you which God has made.  I hate no one.  And you can't stand that.  Because you thrive on hatred and you have tried to make me hate you for what you have done to me and I never have and you can't stand that either.  That's your problem not mine.

So now you know I'll be out walking tomorrow.  And I'm always watching where I am.  I watch everything because I'm used to the ugliness you have inside of you.  I can tell a racist.  The second I see a person because I've had to all my life.  Because I've been subjected to year ugly racism.  Ever since I was younger than eight years old.  I've heard all the ugly names you have come up with I've heard all the dirty language and like I said, I've looked up into your faces as you have been beating me with clubs and crowbars.  I've suffered with the broken ribs.  And I've suffered with this left leg that you have partially crippled with your hatred and if you think I'm afraid of you go ahead test that theory out and see what happens.  Like I said I'm a pacifist.  But I am not a pushover.  And I dare you to bring me to court go ahead let me talk.  Because when I'm done that will be the end of your lying.

But that doesn't matter to any of you white supremacist right-wing Christian racists because you don't care about the truth.  You don't even care about Jesus Christ your nothing but a bunch of dirty filthy liars and God is going to judge Rupert Murdoch and Fox news for the lying they have done God is going to do DU the very same things you have done to others with your cowardice and your racism and your lying.  There was a reason I came back to life.  A reason why God sent me back.  And if you want to find out go ahead.  Drag me into court see what happens.

So any of you white supremacist right wing Christian extremist racists who live here in Cleveland now you know I will be out walking tomorrow going to the store.  And if you really have your hatred and you really love that hatred.  Then you know I will be out walking and all you have to do is run me down in your car, go ahead and try you'll see the hand of God in action.  Because you won't hit me.  The matter what you do.  The matter how hard you try and everyone will see you trying to kill me.  And that will speak volumes.

Like I said, everyone has one life to live.  I was given two.  I've never taken that on her lightly.  I've never taken that give lightly.  And I have never gambled on anything other than my life.  Because it was the only wager I ever knew I had a chance of winning.  And you can bet on this I'm not afraid did die.  Not when I have to face any of you white racists.  I don't hate any race.  I don't hate anyone.  I never have and nothing you can do nothing you can say will ever make me hate you.  Nothing.

I'm not suicidal.  And I'm not even angry because you don't deserve my anger and you don't deserve anything except my pity.  And as I said I'm not suicidal.  But I'm not afraid to die.  God will be the one that decides when I leave this world.  Not any of you.  And if you think I'm wrong go ahead try to prove it.  I dare you.  For over 60 years.  You assholes of hated me and tried to kill me.  You've hated everything I stood for you hated everything I tried to do in my life.  And you have failed every single time.  Every time you have come at me that same energy has gone back to you and ruined your lives.  And then you have hated me even more.  You have blame me for everything in the world.  Because I'm one of the many examples in this world of what you hate the most.  The truth.

You white racists are basically the most disgusting form of human beings that ever lived in this world.  You don't even understand Christmas.  You don't even understand why Jesus died.  Nor do you understand why he lived or why he did what he did.  But I do.  He was a Jew and so I my and I know more about Jesus than any of you.  No matter how much you study the matter how much you think.  My ancestors came from the same tribe.  He came from.  And I know more about him than any of you.  So go ahead bring your lives.  Drag me into court come to my home with a gun or run me down when I'm walking then see exactly what happens.  Because God is the one who brought me back to life and God did that for a reason and if you take me out if you try to God will not only not let you do that but God will make sure that you understand why you should never try.

I am nothing to this world.  I'm not important in any way, shape or form.  But God brought me back to life for a reason.  And if you can't figure that out that also speaks volumes about your own stupidity.  And don't think that I'm arrogant because I'm not I have never thought of myself of anything other than a speck of dust.  That's all I've ever thought of myself as being that's all I have ever wanted to be.  But I know my name and I know what it was sent me back to this world.  I know the face of God and you can't stand that either.  That's how small minded and would dirty bastard cowards and racists.  You right-wing white supremacists really are.

I will tell you white supremacists right wing Christian extremists this.  You had better put up and shut up and stop your lying.  Because the old man's getting pretty fed up with your Bullshit.  And if you don't stop lying the old man's going to start talking.  And when he's done talking.  You'll be hearing the voice of God.  And what do you hear that voice in a weather disaster or in some kind of terminal illness or other natural disaster.  It doesn't matter if you keep up your lying the old man will start talking.  And when he's done none of you will say a damn word.  That's one of the reasons I was brought back.  So if you want to go ahead and make sure your argument falls to the ground.  Bring me into court.  I dare you go ahead.  Drag me into any court you want in this country or any court in the world.  Because you won't like what I have to say because like I said when I'm done talking, that will be the end of it.  You won't have another thing to say.  You won't be able to say anything because I make sure you shut your mouth all of you.  You won't be white supremacists anymore.  And I do know a lot more than what I have ever said, because I know you will bring me into court you will dismiss me like some crazy person because that's all you can do.  That's all you've done all through history what anyone has come forward to try to tell you what was really happening.  You either murdered them or you relegated them to being basically crazy just the way you stupid bastards to John the Baptist and cut his head off and put it on a plate just the way you murdered Joan of arc just the way you murdered Sir Thomas Moore.

So go ahead.  Hardly any of you knows my real name and the ones who do will never say.  And like I said, I'm nothing to this world.  I never was.  I was never meant to be anything to this world.  I never aspired to be so you are the ones who have lied about me claiming that I was one thing or another.  You don't even know.

And all of this.  Bullshit about Christmas just clearly proves everything I'm saying.  If you really understood Jesus Christ.  If you really understood what he did with his life.  You would never be white supremacists you would never be racist and your racism shows you don't know anything about Jesus.

What's remarkable is that you think you have any kind of intelligence.  Because you don't your actions.  Your behavior to each other shows clearly you don't have any real brains.  Because if you did have brains, you wouldn't be racist.  It doesn't take a lot of brains to be stupid and racist and a coward.  And if you think I'm a coward.  Like I said go ahead bring it on.

What's funny is I always knew that circumstances like they are today would be exactly the way they are.  That was one of the things I was actually shown during that time I was dead when I stood in front of the old man.  And you don't even want to know the other part of that discussion.  Most of you wouldn't believe it and probably a lot of you wouldn't even care.  That was also explained.  No problem.  I know my place.  Just like I know my name.  Just like I know all I am going to die.  I've always known I just haven't talked about it.  And that's not a problem.  If you want to destroy this place this planet with all of your racism and your ugly would war and your killing and murder that's up to you.  Don't expect God to come down and clean up your mess.  Because if you make yourselves to ugly the old man will start talking.  And then most of you just won't be anymore.  If you think God doesn't have the ability to wipe this place clean your out of your mind.

You better wise up.  And I mean all of you who are racist in this world all of you right-wing extremists.  You better wise up.  It's not just me that is fed up with your racism the entire world is getting fed up.  And so is God.

So go ahead.  Drag me into court if you want and will see exactly what happens then.  I'm one of the last people in the world.  You ever want to have go into court up against you and you know that.  I'm one of the last people in the world.  You ever want to really start talking.  Because you know when I'm done.  You won't have a single thing left to say.  And you don't want that.

So go ahead take your best shot.  Because what you do to me.  You will do to yourselves.  What you do to me will come back on you threefold whether you like it or not.  That's the rule.  So go ahead to anything you want sanity hatred against me.  You want.  Because no matter what you send at me.  No matter what you do to me.  You will get back everything threefold.  So that's up to you.  Take your best shot and bring it on.  If you want.  Because I'm the one thing in this world you will not move.  The matter what you do you will not move me.  You will not destroy me because God made me and God is the only one that will break me.  No matter what you do.

Humanity has so much promise and yet you white racists and you racists all over this world destroy any chance of what humanity could actually be with your ugliness and your hatred you destroy your own holidays.  You murder your children.  You kill your women you destroy every potential you have because of how ugly and stupid.  You have allowed yourself to become.  And yet you call yourselves Christians.  You are not Christians.  You are not followers of Jesus Christ because I know a lot of really amazing and wonderful Christians and really good Catholics I know a lot of really fantastic and amazing Muslims and Jews.  I know people from all over this world who are incredible who are fantastic examples of humanity and you white supremacist racists.  These United States.  You are none of those examples you are nothing but cowards and liars.  And you know that.

So if you want to go ahead and see really with how things will get drag me into court.  I dare you or I'm at me when I am out walking.  Drive your car up on me and try to kill me go ahead.  And like I said anything you said that me will go back to you threefold the matter where you are in this world the matter what you do anything you send the Meek this back to you threefold.  That is the rule.

And if you doubt me go ahead take your best shot.  Please do.  Like I said, I'm nothing to this world.  And that is true.  I don't mean that damn thing to this world.  But God brought me back to life for a reason and those of you who know what that reason is.  Or at least have an idea nothing needs to be said.  Those of you who are racist and stupid and cowards who think you have all your power, because you have a gun go ahead bring your gun to my home.  Then we'll see where courage really is.  So go ahead bring it on, I dare you.

There was a reason why my mother walked while dying and carrying me that she got to that hospital.  There was a reason she knew she had to.  And I didn't discover that reason, until I was at the very place where she was when I was 17 years old in 1968 when I died for those 5 min.  Then I understood.  I knew exactly why she knew she had to make it that hospital.

I really feel sorry for you white racist right-wing Christian extremists.  You have my pity.  I feel sorry for you.  Because you are so stupid and such ugly cowards.  You have made yourself so ugly in this world and you take pride in how ugly you make yourselves that's something that is also sad.

And if you think I need security cameras in order to be able to see outside of my home then you don't know me at all.  And nothing more needs to be said about that.

So now you know.  I will be out walking tomorrow morning and any of you racists who live near where I am.  I dare you to drive up on me with your vehicle and try to kill me go ahead I dare you.  Bring it on.  If that's the level of your hatred.  Take your best shot.  But remember anything you do to me will come back on you threefold.  The matter what you say.  The matter what you do that has always been true, and it always will be true.  As long as I am in the world that will always be true.  And don't make me out.  Like I'm special or that I'm acting like an American because there is no arrogance inside of me not a bit.  I don't have any ego not any that.  You might even be able to find or even be able to see.  Because I don't care about my own alive because I never pray for my own life.  I pray for yours.

All I can say is you white racists had better wise up.  If you think the world is fed up with you.  You don't even want to know how God feels about your ugliness but you will find out.  And don't even think I'm going to give you some kind of timetable because that's not my job.  That was never my job.  My job was to simply warn you.  That's all my job was.  To warn you.  And most of you didn't even have the years to listen.  That's what's really sad.  Pearls before swine.

But in a way it's not really said, because it's actually turning out exactly the way the old man wanted it to.  The old man.  That's my colloquial term for God.  There are so many different names for that energy names the don't even have any place here on Earth names you would not even recognize.  Because that's how singular humanity has become.  You think you know everything and yet the amount that you know is virtually nonexistent compared to the knowledge that is in the universe.  You think you know so much that you know everything and yet you're racism proof your stupidity.  And if you want to be that stupid.  That's up to you.  Don't include me in your asinine game.

So any of you think you have so much or think you can take the risk go ahead drag me into court and will see exactly what happens.  You don't want me to talk like that.  You don't want me talking in court because you know of I do.  Then you will have nothing to say you won't be able to say a word and you don't want that to happen because then you won't be able to keep on lying.

So bring it on you white racists you think you are so much better than everyone else.  When you don't even have a clue.  There are reasons things happen in this world.  Nothing happens without a reason.  Nothing.

And no matter how tortured my life might have been.  I have never said that.  It can even compare with any of the level of suffering that millions and millions of brilliant and wonderful children and amazing men and women are dealing with every second.  But as I said above anything you send it me, no matter what it is comes back to you threefold.  That's the rule.  And it's not my rule.  People who have known me in the past know that is true.  There are a lot of people who I have met in my life.  And every single one of them who said anything negative at me got everything they sent back to them threefold.  Every single one of them.  And not one of them has ever said anything after they sent something at me.  Not one of them ever has.  Because they became an done by their own actions.  Because anything you send it me comes back to you threefold.  The matter what you send at me.  If you send kindness you get threefold back.  If you said hatred.  You get threefold back.  The matter what you do.  And it's not my rule.  It was part of how I came back.

And if you want to test that be my guest drag me into court go ahead, you can do your talking and then I will do mine.  And when I'm done.  You won't say a single word.

And if you want to go ahead and take me out or try to kill me.  Take your best shot.  You think you are going to make me afraid.  You are either stupid or just plain crazy.  There's no way in the world I'm afraid of any of you white racists I never have been.  And I never will be.

Humanity will wise up and most of the world is already there.  Most of the world is getting really fed up with this ugliness in the world.  Most of the world realizes how ugly humanity has made itself.  And so most of the world is trying to fix things.  But you racists in this world.  You right-wing extremists.  You are the throwbacks.  That's all you are.  You are mobsters you crawled out of the cave.

So go ahead and take your best shot.  There is a reason I have always said, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for I am the one who will survive.  There is been a reason I have always said that.  Those of you who really know me understand exactly why those of you who don't never will.

May God have mercy on your souls for the ugliness you have promoted and supported.  Because what you have set out and what you have created with your hatred in your racism will come back to you and it will come back threefold whether you like it or not.

And I realize that there are probably typographical errors in what I have dictated above those of you who understand me and are able to read through my typographical errors will have no problem understanding everything I have said those of you who are basically liars and filled with all sorts of ego.  You won't understand anything I have said and you will relegate what I'm saying in a host of a number of different ways.  But that's your problem.  Not mine.

If you want to make yourselves ugly before God.  That's up to you.  Don't expect me to join in that kind of game because I never will.  I never have and it won't happen.

So, at me at my home.  If you want bring a gun or drive up on me in your car or truck.  I don't care.  Just remember anything you send it me no matter what you send.  You get back threefold.  No matter what you do you will get everything you send it me back threefold.  And it's not my rule that comes from the old man.  Whether you like it or not.

To those of you who really do support me.  I am deeply honored with your support and I thank you very much for your support.  And you will understand everything regarding why I wrote or dictated this article.  Those of you who don't understand me you will understand nothing.

It's your karma….  Not mine….

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,