Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

End medical experiments on dogs at Wayne State University in Michigan - The Petition Site

 

End medical experiments on dogs at Wayne State University in Michigan - The Petition Site

4:35 PM, EST:

I have always gotten along better with animals than I have with people.  Although I actually love people very much.  And I generally get along with just about everyone who I meet.  But for some reason animals and I just have a very close understanding.  So it seems.  No one at least in my own personal opinion, unless they are completely out of their mind wants to see an animal abused or killed.  And of course I'm not talking about food production.

But as part of my efforts in human rights.  I also am concerned with animal rights as well.  So that is why I am urging you to support and sign this petition.  Because I don't believe that these experiments are being done, in the best way possible, to ensure safety for the animals, while at the same time being able to gain the knowledge that these scientists are trying to gain.

So I am asking you to please support and sign this petition.

Thank you.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,