Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Daily life

1:53 PM, EST:

I did try to warn everyone that during the month of December I generally become somewhat emotionally drained from reading all of these negative horrible human rights reports every day.  And that in light of the holidays.  I often times when I'm writing in my journal about human rights 10.  To cut to the chase.  It's the time when I basically take the gloves off and talk the way I always have most of my life which basically has made me pretty much the laughing stock of just about wherever I was living.  Because most people just don't get it.  Which is okay.  Because I actually knew that going in.  I knew that back in 1969 when I had that rather lengthy argument on the top of the subtle Ridge in Tucson Arizona.  And I knew back then that hardly anyone would ever believe me no matter what I said or the matter how I would say it.

So the fact that most people don't believe a single thing I'm saying is absolutely no surprise to me whatsoever.  It's actually what I expect.  And when you look at humanity, anthropologically speaking, you find it humans.  Meaning we humans, really have not progressed all that far.  Because like I said the other day the axiomatic principle, which is actually anthropologically oriented, which was in fact true.  During the reign of Julius Caesar in Rome, is still true today.  People like to be deceived.

And we know that's true because it's very easy to see that it's true because if you analyze the number of people in the United States as compared to the number of cases of fraud that is reported every year to the federal government, and then compare that number, or those two numbers to the number of lawsuits to go forward regarding fraud in the United States.  It becomes very easy to see that for the most part, people still like to be deceived.

Which means, of course, again, anthropologically speaking, that humans have not really progressed or even fault very far over the past five or 6000 years.  Then if you go back even further you find that the same principle is again true.  People like to be deceived.  People like being taken advantage of.  Otherwise again, there wouldn't be so many cases of fraud reported every year in the United States.  Meaning people are extremely gullible.  They will believe just about anything they are told.

No problem.  I've never been one of those cases.  I've never reported a case of fraud in my life.  Because I've never allowed anyone to take advantage of.  Because, I'm not gullible.

So naturally when I talk about some of the realities of humans as animal species in the world.  Most people don't like that.  Because most people have rather significantly pronounced egos.  And in reality in the human condition unless you have a really healthy ego where you think you are better than other people the field of psychiatry and the field of psychology tend to think that you are not normal.  Because normal as far as psychiatry and psychology are concerned, pretty much says that people need to have a very healthy ego, where they actually feel they are better than others.  Because that feeling of being better than other people is being looked upon by psychiatry and psychology as a semi-normal condition within the human species.

Don't take my word for it.  You can read that same sentiment in just about any medical reference you want to look at in the United States or around the world.  Especially regarding ego and self identity.

So naturally when someone like myself comes along who doesn't really give a damn about ego at all.  Red flags go flying in the field of psychiatry and psychology pretty much classifying me as an idiot.  Which again is quite typical.  The best that humanity could do.  When John the Baptist was around and when any of the other people who actually had a presence of mind to see what was actually going on.  The best that humanity could do was to either kill that person, or to destroy them in one way or another.  And of course I have copious source notes in my see also section below to substantiate all of that.

So when I dug about four little words.  Meaning the four different major religions of the planet becoming battle cries by the four different religions to kill each other and to destroy each other is much is possible.  I'm not simply saying that because I have nothing better to say.  I'm saying that because history has shown very clearly that the four different religions in this world have done everything they could to destroy each other.  Because of their differences the point of view.  And that in the process millions, well actually, hundreds and hundreds of millions of children and men and women have been burned alive and murdered all because the four different religions have not actually understood each other as much as they have hated each other.

No problem.

And when I talk about the wealthy and money.  Please let me explain.  I have a lot of personal experience to make those kinds of statements.  Because after all my father was in fact they simply a millionaire.  Just like the Maschke family was a family of millionaires.  So I grew up with money until I got smart enough to walk away from the money.  Which I did as soon as I knew the ramifications of living with money.  And one of those ramifications is that you never really ever know if the people standing near you are there because they actually like you or because they are more interested in your money.  And again I have lots of legal documents of the different relationships.  I've been in to substantiate exactly what I just said.  Because of all the people I ever knew in my life.  Aileen my darling Aileen was one of the very few people who didn't give a damn about my parents money because she didn't fall in love will with my parents money, Norway she interested in my parents money.  She fell in love with me.  And that was not the case in any of the previous relationships I ever had.

Bullshit walks and money talks, ladies and gentlemen.  Actions speak louder than words.  So don't believe me what I say about money.  That would be out of character.  But you can bet your bottom dollar in those last few moments before you die.  The different religions don't mean anything, and neither does any of the money.  Because when you get to the other side of the veil that religion doesn't mean jack and neither does the money.  Because the universe doesn't operate on the basis of our religion.  Or the religions we have created here on Earth.  Religion is actually a concept, a linguistic concept, that we created as human beings in one or another of the different languages here on Earth.  And we created that concept as a means to express and to explain our relationship to our own spirituality.  That's actually why the concept was even created if you research the concept all the way back to its earliest use.

So don't blame me for how the religions basically became so hateful of each other that they were willing to destroy hundreds if not thousands, of spiritual sites and religious sites and to destroy countries and you earn and murder millions and hundreds of millions of children and women.  It's not my fault.  I didn't create the religions.  It didn't take me very many years.  Actually, until I was about 10 or 12 years old to realize the fallacy of religion and that most of the people involved in religion were basically liars.  But that I had a lot of experience with liars because in my household, the rule was that everyone yelled at everyone lied.

So I learned about lying and moneygrubbing at a very early age because I saw it firsthand in my parents.  And in their associates.  Which is why I wanted nothing to do with their money.  And that's one of the reasons I left the Maschke family or at least left the household when I was 16 years of age.  I wanted to get as far away from the selfishness and the greed and all of the lying that.  And was part of having so much money is much is possible.  And again I have personal letters and communications from various people who knew me at the time that pretty much certified everything I'm saying is absolutely true.

So it's not my fault that the world basically turned out where we humans is one of the animal species in the world basically became the only species in the entire history of the world to do as much damage to the world as we have done in a short amount of time we have lived in the world.  Because we have done that.  And of course I'm talking about.  As one example how in Rome, meaning ancient Rome, in order to have more entertainment at the Colosseum.  The Romans used to go to Africa and they used to take species animal species, many of which are now extinct.  Because of this practice.  And they would take those animals to the Colosseum for their shows.  For their combats in the Colosseum.  And of course over the years in the different reports I've read according to some of the reports the number of species or animal species that were actually eliminated by this practice of the Romans in ancient Rome gets into the thousands.

No other animal on earth did that kind of damage to the other animals in this world.  We humans are the ones who have that singular distinction.  Facts, ladies and gentlemen, no smoke and mirrors just fax.

So if you don't like the way the world is don't blame me your laugh at me and call me stupid, I never carried a gun, I never killed any animal needlessly other than for self protection.  Never.  I never hunted I never killed any animal species I never destroyed almost anything.  Whatever I set up a campsite wherever I was camping when I would leave the next morning.  The campsite or the area would always look better than when I first came to that place.  That's how I always camped and that's how I still do so today.

So it's not my fault that the world turned into a toilet.  I wasn't part of the.  And of course that caused me jobs and it cost me friends and it eventually cost me my family.  But that was my choice.  And I don't have a problem going back to the creator with how I have lived my life.  Because I've never been one to act out in any kind of violence.  I don't believe in violence.  I follow in the footsteps of Jesus and Mahatma Gandhi.  And Moses and Buddha and Mohammed.  All of whom were pacifists.  And it's also true.  Because I have at least four different revisions or copies of the Catholic Bible, which were rewritten by human beings.  And I have about the same number actually of the Christian Bible.  The Torah in the Jewish religion has never been really rewritten.  And there are a number of reasons for that.  The Koran has in fact been gone over.

So if you don't like the way the world is don't blame me.  I was never anything of consequence to this world.  And I never will be.  I never wanted to be.  From the moment I came back to life I didn't give a damn whether I lived another day or not, and my mind on that matter has never changed in 45 years.

And don't believe me when I say that I have the ability to see certain things.  Because, again, that would be out of character.  You never believed anyone else who said they saw certain things every time anyone said they did.  He basically either ignored them or you tried to kill them.  And again there are copious source notes in my see also section below that clearly prove that what I'm saying is true.

So it's not my fault, ladies and gentlemen.  During that argument I had with that energy that we all call by so many different names at the top of the subtle Ridge as one of the reasons why when I concluded that 12 hours of discussion that the very last statement I made as I stepped off of the saddle Ridge in the evening was," I'll be your whipping boy.  But don't expect me to like it."

And that's pretty much the way it is.  Because I knew back in 1969 that most people would laugh at me and call me stupid.  That no one would ever believe most of the things that happened to me in my life.  Nor would they ever believe me.  And that's one of the things that my fellow humans have been extremely consistent with.  There ego and their disbelief of anything I ever experienced or anything I ever knew.  Because when I was working my way through life.  People always were interested in my brain they just didn't like me very much.  And that's okay.  That's one of the reasons I got used to living very much alone.  People like my brain just like they like my brain now they just don't like me very much.  And that's okay.  That's one of the reasons I'm so self-sufficient.  Because I have to be.  I can't really depend on anyone.  And a few people I do depend on a rather unique individuals.  They are extremely dependable people.  And in actuality none of them live here in Cleveland where I live.  And that's okay as well.

So it's the holiday season.  And that means that everyone is going to take a break from all of their hatred to concentrate on trying to show each other as much kindness is possible.  And then when January 1 comes around people will go back to hating each other and lying to each other and stealing from each other, and ignoring most of the world's poor and all of the crimes that we as humans are doing to each other and to this world.  It happens every year.  It's not like I'm seeing this for the first time.  At the end of this month I'm going to be 63 years old.  So let's just say that for over 50 years.  I've seen this same type of behavior year in and year out.  Everyone stops at around Thanksgiving to become is kindest they can to their neighbors and us.  It is the holidays are over they go back to getting as much from each other as possible forgetting three much almost all of the human rights crimes that we as humans are doing to each other.  It happens every year.  It doesn't change.  It hasn't in my entire life.  So why would it suddenly change now?

As far as believing me.  None of you are required to believe anything I say.  I'm the only one who has to believe what I say.  It's as simple as that.  So this is my Journal.  This is where I write my thoughts and my feelings and how I go through my days in my nights and where I write about human rights and where I actually sometimes will actually write to my darling Aileen.  And even if I'm lucky sometimes she might write back.

So if you don't believe anything I say or anything I write.  No problem.  I expect that.  It's when someone actually does believe something I say that I usually end up surprised.  Which is why when I'm out walking or when I am out meeting people as I am traveling to the store or wherever.  I hardly ever talk about anything.  Perhaps the weather and I always ask how they are doing and if I see that they are having trouble in their life I might offer them.  Perhaps a cup of coffee or a bite to eat if they want to knock on my door.  And I always try to be a friend no matter what.  But I don't talk about what's your in my Journal.  That's one of the things I've learned very well over the years.  Talking about what's your in my Journal in the open public is just never a good idea.  And again there are so many examples of people's lives being ruined for doing exactly that talking about what they really understand in the open public that it would be pointless and ridiculous for me to try and list all of those examples here.  There are so many people who have had their lives ruined because of things they understood or were able to perceive that the newspapers throughout the entire world are full of those stories.  And I'm not talking about the gossip newspapers I'm talking about the real newspapers.  There are thousands if not millions of stories over the last several hundred if not thousands of years, where people have same things or understood things or have perceived things about the human condition and then have had their lives ruined because they have been misunderstood or laughed at or attacked.

So when I'm out.  I don't say much at all.  Only rarely well I even talk about my family, at least in any kind of concrete detail and then only under certain conditions.  So the stuff I talk about when I'm out is generally stuff that is rather trivial and mundane.  Things that everybody experiences or has experienced.  Because that's the safest thing to do.  To always find the common ground.  So that's what I do.

So please feel free to laugh at me and call me stupid or crazy.  I don't have a problem with that.  God knows my heart and God knows my soul.  And that's all I need.  Because I'm not here to impress any other human being.  I'm here to impress that which made me.  HS so happens by coincidence that impressing my creator also means that I will be a patriotic American citizens and then I will lay down my life in defense of the Constitution of these United States and that I will in fact defend freedom.  Not only here in the United States but freedom everywhere in the world for every single human being.  But that's just me.  I don't expect anyone to follow what I do or agree with what I do.  Because no one has to die in my place.  I'm the one who will have to die in my own life.  And I am the one who will be judged for every single choice I have made in my life.  And I don't have a problem with any judgment that the energy that we call by so many names may in fact lay upon me.  I don't have a problem with that at all.  I never have.

So again.  Don't believe what I say.  It would really be out of character.  Anthropologically speaking, there have been a huge number of cultures that have formed and then self-destructed over the years because of the very dynamics I talked about in my earlier article.  Of course one of the examples is the Crusades and the burning times and the Spanish Inquisition and then there is the 100 years war and World War I and World War II and the Korean War and Vietnam and that's just only recently.  You can go back all the way to King Alexander and before, and what you see is exactly the same thing that is happening today.  People screaming and yelling about those four little words.  Christian, Catholic, Jew, and Muslim, screaming and yelling to the point where they are ready to murder and kill each other and destroy everything in the world.  Just because of a change or difference in a point of view.  So tell me how things have changed over the years.

Prove to me that humans.  Meaning we humans have actually progressed and that we have even fall to the point where we really understand that Mohammed and Moses and Jesus and Buddha were all pacifists.  Prove to me that we understand that they lived lives of peace and that they lived in poverty and that they took care of the poor.  Prove to me that we understand that when throughout the entire world the people who are being victimized the most are the poor.  Which of course makes no logical sense.  If we claim to believe in the spiritual leaders because they died protecting the poor.  So we really support the spiritual leaders then why are we destroying the poor?

Logic, ladies and gentlemen.  No magic.  Just logic.

And that's unfortunate.  Because it's like I said.  Humans have lost a lot of their instinctive abilities.  All I have to do is walk up and down the street where I live and I will find a whole lot of people who have problems living outside who have problems with the cold.  And yet we do have the inherent instincts on how to live in the outside.  But how many of us actually tap into those instincts and how many of us actually use those instincts and how many of us actually are aware of those instincts?

So when I go through a little bit of the explanation that I'm doing here.  Perhaps I don't sound quite as crazy or is stupid as some people might like to make me out to be.  Because I'm not.  It's just at this time of year.  I lose a lot of my patients for constantly reading about the atrocities that we do to each other and then hearing all the excuses why it's okay to commit these atrocities.  I never thought it was okay.  And for anyone of us to say that it is okay is an insult to everything that we humans have ever tried or aspired to be.  To justify the murdering and the killing of millions of children and the murdering and killing of millions of women.  I don't think that's okay.  And I never will.

And because I do really understand a lot more than what most people may realize I probably won't write like I did this morning very much.  I probably won't at least until baby this time next year.  Because that's usually about the amount of time that I have as far as being patient.  Because I always begin to lose patience with humanity.  When Thanksgiving in these United States comes about.  Because that's when all of the moneygrubbing and the lying becomes a really somewhat over-the-top.  Everyone rushing around to buy as much junk as they can and then wondering why their children end up spoiled.  People spending so much money that by February the level of credit card debt in the United States is astronomical and by June a huge number of Americans have gone bankrupt.  All because of all the money they spent during the holidays to buy all sorts of needless junk a lot of which they don't even and abusing for very long.  Some of which ends up broken.  And for what?  So that they can end up going bankrupt a few months later?  You only have to read the financial news to see that what I'm saying is true.  If you look at the financial news somewhere near the end of January.  You'll see that what I'm saying is true.  And by the first part of March you'll see again that exactly what I'm saying is true.  That is a result of holiday spending millions of Americans have gone so far into debt that a lot of them are going bankrupt some of them are losing their homes because they just had to go out and buy all sorts of junk some of which ended up not working some of which ended up broken some of which ended up not being used at all.  And again, for what?

In my own life with my daughter every Christmas.  She only got one gift from me.  Just one.  So that she would know that I thought about her and that I thought enough about her in my heart give her something she wanted.  And that's what I did.  She didn't get spoiled.  At least not by me.  Because I grew up in a household where parents spent so much money on so much junk most of which didn't work, a lot of which was never used.  And a lot of which was taken away for a number of rather mean-spirited reasons.  So over the years.  I no longer became impressed with the holidays because I saw it for what it is a way for people to go into debt buying a lot of junk a lot of which doesn't work some of which will end up broken some of which will end up being thrown away with the byproduct being that a lot of people will end up going into debt so badly over the holidays that by spring, a lot of them will be out of money and will go bankrupt.

Like I said.  For what?

You tell me.  The world thinks it is so smart.  The world is so smart that we have an island made of plastic in the Pacific ocean that is so huge that it is killing animals.  And we are still trying to get rid of that plastic island.  That we created.  No other animal created that island of plastic garbage.  We did that to ourselves.  So we're so smart then why have we turned the world into a toilet?

Schedule:

I do have news articles the probably need to be done but I won't do anymore writing today.  I just don't have the stomach to do so.  It's enough to have to read these horrible reports of what we are doing to each other, much less have to try and write about it, especially at the holiday seasons.  It's not as bad at other times of the year, but this one time of the year when so many different religions are celebrating the hope they have within their own religions about loving and being kind to each other.  It really is just a bit much to take for me to have to write about all the atrocities we are doing to each other in the name of those four different religions.

So my plan for today is to complete the petitions I have pending and then because there is a snowstorm on the way.  Cleveland is actually expected to get between five and 6 inches of snow over the next 24 hours.  So my weekend will probably be busy shoveling snow and making sure my neighbors are okay.

So with the news articles that I do have.  I will keep those and try to write about them.  Perhaps one or two every day over the next several days.  It's the best I can do.  And of course the people.  Meaning those of you who actually read my Journal and enjoy my Journal.  Not only am I extremely honored that you do so and not only am I extremely grateful that you do so.  But I take your readership Erie.  Seriously.  I'm very grateful that you find my Journal worthy enough to read.  And I know that those of you who actually do read my Journal are probably some of the few people in the world who actually do understand what I'm saying and who actually do agree.  And I thank you for that.  But you really need to look at the reality.  Because we are running out of resources.  And we are running out of time.  We are running out of air.  And we are running out of room.  And either we humans will fix what we have done or this earth will shake us off like a dog shaking off water.  And again, don't believe me.  Please don't.  Because you haven't believed anyone else when they have told you about how things might actually turn out.  So why would you believe me?  I'm not anywhere near as notable as any of these other individuals and I am really just one small voice out of 7 billion voices in the world.  That's all I am.  There are 7 billion lives at the very least in this world.  7 billion voices.  And a lot of us may be saying the same thing in so many different ways but there are so many voices talking that it really is generally hard to hear any one of those voices.  Because most of the time.  We are all talking at the same time.

Like I said it doesn't matter whether or any of you believe in anything I might say.  Because I'm the only one who has to believe in what I say because no one is going to die in my place.  I will be the one who dies in my own life.  And I will be judged by that energy that we call by so many different names for everything I have done and everything I have said and everything I have written.

And I am okay with that.  I don't have a problem with the creator or that energy that we call by so many different names judging me on the basis of everything I have written or said or done.  I don't have a problem with that at all.  And again I say, I never have.  What's more, there are people who knew me in 1969 in Tucson Arizona.  Just like there are people who knew me in 1972 in Durango, Colorado.  And they will tell you point blank.  I haven't changed.  I'm saying the same thing now that I said in 1969.  Almost exactly the same thing.

Which is probably one of the reasons after 45 years.  I'm finally getting a little tired of constantly going over and over and over and over the same information over and over and over again with hardly anyone really ever taking me seriously and would most people finding it much easier to laugh at me and call me stupid.  Which is okay.  Because when I die it won't matter.  None of it will matter.  The world will go on and probably destroyed most of itself.  Meaning humanity.  It may take 200 years or it may take 150 years.  But the environment is changing and we humans are responsible for about 40% of the damage that the Earth is suffering.  That's not the majority, but it's enough.  No other animal species in the history of the world has done that kind of damage to itself or to this planet.  We are the only animal species in the entire world who have destroyed the world to the level of 40% of the damage.  We're the only animal species in the world who ended up hating each other to the point where we have basically brought ourselves to the point of at least partial extension.  So I don't have any delusions about my life or my death.  Not one bit.  That's one of my talents.  I analyze anything and I'm really good at logic.  Plus I've been dealing with mental illness since I was eight years old I've become fairly good at understanding when I'm actually deluded.  And when I'm not.  Because the people who I very good at being able to separate when they are deluded and when they are not usually don't do very well with mental illness.  They usually end up taking lots of medication or they usually end up in some nice little facility somewhere.  That's not me.  Because just like I don't tolerate anyone lying to me.  I don't tolerate me lying to me.

And there have been times of course when I had to color the truth but those times were actually only when someone was actually dying and in order to give them some degree of hope.  I might color the truth slightly but for their sake.  Not mine.  And in the Jewish religion it's called, the ethical lie.

So I don't have any problem going before that energy that we call by so many different names.  I've never had a problem with that.

So I will get on with doing the petitions and reading all these terrible, horrible things we are doing to each other and I will save the news stories that come across my inbox or into my activism folder.  And I will do some of those news stories perhaps two or three every day over the next few days.  But today I'm just going to catch up on the petitions.

I'll write later.

 

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,