Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Daily Life

6:31 AM, EST:

This is absolutely the toughest part of the month.  The last couple of days.  You're running out of just about everything.  And the only thing you can do is just try to get through.  It's really okay.  I have been of Rice and some noodles and margarine to get me through.  So I will get to Tuesday.  I just have to make sure that the good Christians and the good Catholics who are the right-wing extremists in the United States.  Don't try and stop my disability check because they hate the poor.  Because that's the reality, ladies and gentlemen, the tea party and the Republican Party and the right-wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremist hate everyone who is poor.  That's why they don't want to increase the minimum wage because they love people to be poor because it's more important for them to have that extra money for more liquor after parties and more appetizers, then it is to make sure that single mothers and single fathers and the middle and lower classes and the poor have anything to eat.

Like I have always said ladies and gentlemen, Bullshit walks and money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.  So if the Republican Party and the tea party really are good Christians.  Then why are they trying to crush and to destroy and make life as hard as possible for the middle and lower classes and the poor people when their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was poor?

Logic, ladies and gentlemen, that one thing that religion hates the most because it's the one thing that religion can never beat.  Logic.  Put your money where your mouth is all you right wing Christian and Catholic extremists and the Republican Party and the tea party.  If you really love Jesus Christ.  Then why are you trying to abuse and to mistreat the very type of person that Jesus Christ lived as?  And why should I, a Jew, actually be living closer to what Jesus taught.  Then you right wing Christian and right-wing Catholic extremists and the Republican Party and the tea party?

It's more important for the wealthy have extra money to pay some priest or some minister to try and buy their way in to have and that it is for them to show any real respect for the very type of person that Jesus Christ lived as and died as.

Because that's what it's all about.  Money.  The wealthy want the middle class and lower classes and the poor    our wallets and our pocketbooks and give them all of our money for all of their crap.  And then they want us to go away and to die.  They don't care we have enough food they don't care if we die, because they hate us.  And if that's not true.  Then why is it that in every single nation in the entire world, where the Catholics and Christians are basically in control of those countries that the very people who are being screwed the most are the people that Jesus Christ died on the cross protecting?

Because in every single nation where the Catholics and Christians are controlling that country, the Meek are the ones who are being screwed the most.  And it was the Meek that Jesus said would inherit the world.  And because Jesus said that the wealthy and the right-wing extremists who were listening at the time decided they would never allow that to happen.  So they did everything they could to destroy the Meek to the point where they make us live.  Like lower forms of animals.  Where in my neighborhood alone.  There are seniors who are having the heat dog food and cat food because they cannot afford to buy food because the medication is that the pharmaceutical industry and the medical industry are charging cost so much that these people are forced to eat cat food and dog food.  So that they can purchase of medications they need to be able to survive.  And that's because the Republican Party and the tea party and the right-wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremists hate the poor.  They hate the Meek.  They hate the middle class they hate the lower classes because they hate every single type of person that Jesus died protecting they hate what Jesus was because he was poor.  Because if they did not hate would Jesus was for being poor.  Then why are they the right-wing Christian and right-wing Catholic extremists and the Republican Party and the tea party going out of their way to try and destroy the poor people of the United States by taking away they can from the very people that Jesus died protecting.  They hate the poor because they are trying to cut Social Security they're trying to take away benefits that the poor need in order to be able to eat properly they're trying to make sure that we don't get the medical care that we need because they want us to die.  They hate us.

The only thing of course is that when they kill most of us.  When they kill most of the poor than the wealthy will have to turn on themselves and hate themselves.  Because they won't have very many poor left because they will of murdered most of us.  And when God and Jesus Christ or Mohamed or Buddha or Allah or any other deity comes back to this world.  They are going to do to all these dirty Republican and tea party bastards.  And these liars who are right wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremist they are going to do to every one of them what they have done to us how they have murdered us.  They killed our children they have murdered are women.  They have destroyed civilizations all because they hate.

Or are we forgetting the Spanish Inquisition's when millions of non-Christians were murdered and tortured or the Crusades again when millions of non-Christians were slaughtered or how about when the doctors or the positions of Europe got together with the right-wing Catholic extremists in Europe and murdered millions of women who were midwives during the burning times.

Logic, ladies and gentlemen.  Not smoke and mirrors just logic.  And being a pacifist.  I don't believe in violence.  So I will never take my own life.  But that doesn't stop me from praying for death every single night.  Because I would rather die than to continue to live in the world filled with liars who claim to follow religions they follow and yet their actions make them nothing but liars.  Because when you check the voting record of the tea party you see very clearly that they are voting in favor of people with money and people who are white and Christian they're doing everything they can to destroy and crush the middle classes in the lower classes and those of us who are poor which is why the tea party is against allowing Social Security to go forward they want to get rid of Social Security because they hate the poor and yet they call themselves good Christians and yet their actions by saying they hate the poor because of how they are behaving shows that they hate Jesus Christ who is their own Lord and Savior for being what he was and living the life he lived.  Because he was poor.  He did not have lots of money he was not wealthy.  He was poor.

So, logically speaking it's impossible for the tea party to say that they are good Christians, because they are not showing respect for, nor are they supporting the very type of person that their Lord and Savior lived his life as.  Logic, ladies and gentlemen.  Just logic.  The one thing that religion hates the most because they don't like logic religious people hate logic, because they can't fight logic and they don't like that.  Which is why they loved it kill other people because that's what religion does religion teaches its followers to hate everyone who is not of the religion they are.  That's why the Muslims hate the Jews in the Jews hate the Muslims and the Catholics and Christians hate everyone because they teach their followers to hate everyone who is not of the religion they are there religion is the only religion in the entire universe where anyone can get close to God.  So that the Catholics and Christians believe that if they meet a life from another planet they must kill that life because nothing should be allowed to live if it does not believe the same way that they do.  And we know that's true because the numbers in my see also section below were compiled by Christians and Catholics.  They were not compiled by me.  They were compiled by Christians and Catholics.  So the Christians and Catholics don't like the fact that their religions are committing mass murder they need to get angry at themselves because they are the ones who came up with the numbers in my see also section below.  Not me.

And no matter how badly the tea party and the Republican Party and the right-wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremists tried to spread hatred in the world they will never make me hate them.  There is nothing they can do to make me hate them because they are not a can of or tough enough to make me hate them.  No man no woman no human being will ever make me hate anything that God has made.  Because I don't hate the tea party.  I hate their behavior.  I hate the fact that they are liars.  I hate the fact that they are in fact saying they are good Christians.  When their actions make them liars liars before the American people liars before humanity and liars to God because they can't be good Christians.  When they are at packing the poor because Jesus Christ was poor so they don't show any respect for Jesus Christ for being poor and for helping the poor.  As a result of their attack on the poor then how can they say that they respect Jesus Christ.  When they are attacking Jesus Christ for being what he was and they are attacking the people that Jesus protected?

Bullshit walks and money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.  I will get through.  I always do.  That's why many years ago when I had a chance to stop being homeless when someone offered me an opportunity to get out of the alley I chose not to take them up on that offer.  Because I wanted to do it myself so that I would know how I got out.  So that if I ever got back in that situation I would know why.  And I would also know how to get out.  If I needed to.

So there's nothing that anyone can do to me in this world.  It's going to hurt me nothing.  Because even if someone were to come into my home and kill me they would not even hurt me in any way because the matter what anyone thinks.  No one has control over my soul.  Because nobody owns my soul my soul belongs to God not any human being.

And it's important to remember that compared to what single mothers and single fathers and the middle class and the lower classes in this country and amazing veterans in this country and millions and millions of wonderful children and men and women all over the world are going through.  I've got nothing.  Nothing I have ever gone through can compare with what so many others are having to deal with every day.  Because this very day they will be numbers of children and brilliant men and women who are going to die as a result of starvation and as a result of religious hatred and as a result of the religious wars that humanity has created.  People will die all over this world.  As a result of selfishness and greed.  The selfishness of the wealthy people who claim to be good Christians were good Muslims are good Jews and yet they do everything they can to destroy the very type of people that Moses and Mohammed and Jesus died protecting.

Like I say, ladies and gentlemen.  Bullshit walks and money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.

On a personal note Evelyn is supposed to call today or tomorrow and we will see of that even takes place.  She has all the food she needs.  So does her brother Claude they have all the food they need.  So they don't really think very much about anyone else, nor do they care.  That's very typical of course.  The amount of people who actually do care for others in this world is really a rather large number but when compared to 7 billion people in the world the number of people who actually care about people in this world is really a very small number.  By comparison.  And that's because most people just don't give a damn about the poor anymore.  Just like that study that was done the other day in the news about how little people trust each other.  That's the world that the right-wing extremists like the tea party and the Republican Party wanted.  They wanted the world full of hatred and mistrust.  Now that they have one.  My question is, what's your next trick?

Maybe the next thing that the Republican Party and the tea party as good Christians will do is to declare war on God and to make it illegal in the United States for anyone to speak to God, but only to follow exactly the doctrine set forth by the right-wing Christian extremists and the right-wing Catholic extremists and never to be allowed to follow their own soul.  But always do exactly what they are told.  That's the kind of world the Republican Party and the tea party want a world of fascism.  Where nobody has freedom and were only people who are white and Christian or who have lots of money have equal rights and the rest of us are screwed.

But don't believe me.  God for bid, you would ever believe me.  It's much easier to believe these slick TV advertisements put on by the Republican Party and the tea party, or the Stevie ministers who have made themselves into millionaires off of making money from God because that's what they do they make money off of God.  Because they go on TV and they ask for money they tell you to lay down your money to show your faith in God, when in reality that's one of the very things that their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told them never to do.  Which of course means that by the very fact they are asking for money.  They are showing total and complete disrespect for their own religion for God and for Jesus Christ, because they are doing exactly the opposite of what he told them to do.  He told them never to lay money down before God.  So naturally that's exactly what they do.

For my part I'm going to have to rest most of today.  Because what is my food supplies basically when going.  I'm just going to have to keep control of the energy I expend so that I can actually have enough to do the walking that is necessary on Tuesday morning.  That's how you get through.  And one of the best ways of doing that.  Of course is to meditate.  Because by slowing down your system.  When you meditate you also slow down the body processes whereby you need more food.  So if you meditate for perhaps 25 or 30 hours you can actually go that length of time without any food whatsoever.  Because you are in deep meditation and that's one of the best ways of getting through and we know that's true because there've been thousands if not millions of personalities all through history who have done this in order to survive.

And that's the name of the game, ladies and gentlemen to survive to get through it doesn't matter whether or not you do it very gracefully.  Or you look really good doing it.  It only matters that you get through.  And there is nothing in this world than any human has made or can design that will stop me from getting through.  Like I've always said God knows my heart and God knows my soul.  And if I have to choose as to whether to stand by these false prophets here on Earth the Republican Party and the tea party and the right-wing Catholic and Christian extremists or to stand with God.  I will choose God.  Every time.

So currently I have half a cup of Rice cooking then I will have that.  And then I will meditate for a while probably for couple of hours and then I will get up and I will hit the ground running doing petitions.  And then we will see.  We will see of Evelyn actually calls or not.  I'm banking that she won't call.  Because when she found the other day.  She was actually somewhat drunk.  So I don't even know if she will remember the call much less remember to call.  And if she doesn't call today or tomorrow then I will walk the entire distance on Tuesday.  And at that point I will probably block her number because I don't need any more accusations thrown at me in my life for anymore hatred, which is why I stay to myself.  Because the world is thriving on hatred these days everyone hating each other the Republican Party and the tea party hating the poor people of the United States.  So badly they want to kill all of us they want to take away our Social Security they want to take away our food stamps they want to take anything they can away from us to crush us and to destroy us and to starve us to death because they hate the poor.  Which of course makes no logical sense.  Because Jesus was poor.

That which you do to the least of all that God has made God will do to you.

I'll write later.

The foregoing are just some of the reasons that I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me, in calling upon the Department of Justice to do a formal investigation into the associations and activities of the republican party, the tea party and the right wing Christian extremists. And to do so on the basis of sedition, tantamount to insurrection against the United States Government and we, the American people.

Furthermore, I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me in boycotting any, and all companies, as much as possible, that are owned and operated by, or that support the republican party, the tea party, or the right wing Christian extremists. Since they have declared their hatred for America, and for their fellow Americans on the basis of their racist, fascist agenda. And since the republicans and the tea party kept their money, while making us go hungry, during the government shutdown. It is now time for we, the people of these United States to stand together, as one people, dedicated to protecting the Constitution of these United States.

Since they have turned their backs on us. It’s time that we now turn our backs on them.

Boycott all republican, tea party, and right wing Christian extremist companies now.

Stand and protect the Constitution of these United States. Take back our freedoms and civil liberties now.

Don’t tread on me.

Live free or die.

 

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

     

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,