Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Catholic Alliance Denounces Rush Limbaugh With A Petition Demanding An Apology

Catholic Alliance Denounces Rush Limbaugh With A Petition Demanding An Apology 

12 6 PM, EST:

Let's understand things very clearly, ladies and gentlemen Rush Limbaugh hates Catholics because he hates anyone who is not white and Christian.  And this story is a clear example that the Catholics are fed up with these right wing Christian extremists in this country trying to ruin this nation and to spread their hatred.  Rush Limbaugh of course is going to burn in hell for that hatred he has promoted and he doesn't care.  Because none of these right-wing Christian extremists care whether they burn in hell are not because they hate God and they hate Jesus Christ.  Because that's why Rush Limbaugh is attacking Catholics because he hates Jesus Christ.  He's not a good Christians.  He is a filthy dirty liar and he knows he is and he said asked drug addict and yet he attacks other drug addicts.

Like I said, ladies and gentlemen.  Bullshit walks and money talks.  I urge everyone to sign this petition and to demand that Rush Limbaugh put up and shut up and offer an apology to the Catholic church.  But don't hold your breath because Rush Limbaugh would rather kill every American citizen in this country he would rather murder his own family than ever to apologize for anything.  Because he's better than anyone.  That's how we talks.  That's how we asked and he hates everyone anyone at least is not white and Christian all you have to do is listen to his dirty filthy radio program to know that he said dirty filthy racist liar.

And my message to Rush Limbaugh is that if he doesn't like what I'm saying I hope he comes to my home so I can say it to his face.

In the Christian Bible it says very clearly.  That which you do to the least of all that God has made God will do to you.

So Rush Limbaugh will burn in hell for the hatred he has promoted and so will every other right-wing Christian extremists in this country, who promotes hatred.  What they send out is what they will get back.

The foregoing are just some of the reasons that I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me, in calling upon the Department of Justice to do a formal investigation into the associations and activities of the republican party, the tea party and the right wing Christian extremists. And to do so on the basis of sedition, tantamount to insurrection against the United States Government and we, the American people.

Furthermore, I am asking all like-minded Americans to join me in boycotting any, and all companies, as much as possible, that are owned and operated by, or that support the republican party, the tea party, or the right wing Christian extremists. Since they have declared their hatred for America, and for their fellow Americans on the basis of their racist, fascist agenda. And since the republicans and the tea party kept their money, while making us go hungry, during the government shutdown. It is now time for we, the people of these United States to stand together, as one people, dedicated to protecting the Constitution of these United States.

Since they have turned their backs on us. It’s time that we now turn our backs on them.

Boycott all republican, tea party, and right wing Christian extremist companies now.

Stand and protect the Constitution of these United States. Take back our freedoms and civil liberties now.

Don’t tread on me.

Live free or die.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

     

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,