Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daily Life

11:45 AM, EST:

System update:

E-mail:

After reviewing the e-mail items I have been my different folders in MS Outlook.  I think I might have lost.  Perhaps one or two days of e-mail which is not really very significant because there is a certain amount of redundancy.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking :

The Dragon NaturallySpeaking program, version 11.5, is really working much better with MS Outlook .  Then it was with Thunderbird.  Although the inconsistencies or the lack of programming commands that are available and Thunderbird  as compared to Outlook while being somewhat significant.  The problems or the areas where there were recognition issues inside Thunderbird with Dragon NaturallySpeaking  were of course much less than Google Chrome  but a little more than Firefox which has very little that is not within the Dragon NaturallySpeaking repertoire of commands.

But that being said.  The MS Outlook  program is really much more consistent and therefore more expeditious.  And a lot of my focus is returning after being somewhat obtuse for the last several weeks.

Daily Life:

Personal:

The weather in Cleveland is becoming somewhat unsettled.  As the news reports have been reporting there is a rather huge storm going through the lower Midwest.  But with the conditions of the North coast.  In northern Ohio being what they are and that coupled with all the other whether dynamics that are going on with the storm.  There seems to be a rather sizable spinoff that is coming northward through the northern Ohio.  At least that's the report.

So the couple who lives next door to me on the west side of my house were having some slight problems with.  This curtain on the front of their home which is their living room on one side of the house.  So I was giving them a hand, especially considering that the storm is projected to be a little over an inch and the interpretation goes anywhere from a dusting to rather strong winds.  Not much accumulation.

But with the size of the storm being what it is in the southern Midwest right now over Virginia and that area stretching all the way back westward for a number of states.  That's a sizable storm.  So almost anything is possible.  You may trust a lot of things in this world but the one thing I have found that I can never trust is the weather unless I'm using my instincts.  And even then we're only talking about a very miniscule amount of advanced warning.  Most of the time.  It's just unnatural human trait.  Because we are animals.  Like all the other animals on the planet.

So in any event the weather conditions are uncertain.  But so what?  As I always say, that and a cough drop the holy card will get you dinner with Satan.  And where that phrase came from is definitely a subject for a separate cover.  Meaning a separate Journal entry.

So I did not get back to the house until the start of this Journal entry.  Then there were a few things I needed to do and so now I am fairly well set and I have made a number of changes to my den that are very subtle changes, such as lighting and moving a few things around.  A friend of mine told me something rather incredible about this new used to the new monitor that I bought from a neighbor for about $50.

Because it is.  I guess and LED screen, and because of its size basically being a 14 x 9 screen for certain things or I guess most things.  The further the monitor is away from where you are the larger the images on the monitor, appear.  It's quite remarkable.  And it is definitely making my work a lot easier.

So that's pretty much what is going on today.  I do have some thoughts about the direction of or the tone of some of my future Journal articles or my future human rights articles, but I will talk about that under a separate cover shortly.

For now....

I'll write later.

 

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

My Dell XPS 410 Computer Configuration:

  • Rating: 3.5 Windows Experience Index
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40 GHz
  • Installed Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB (3.00 GB usable
  • System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Computer Further Reading:

  1. Windows Live Writer
  2. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 
  3. Hulu
  4. Netflix
  5. FastStone editor
  6. Logitech
  7. Windows 8 
  8. Windows 7 
  9. Windows Vista
  10. Windows XP
  11. IE 8 
  12. IE 9 
  13. IE 10
  14. Firefox
  15. Opera
  16. Google Chrome
  17. Safari 
  18. Thunderbird 
  19. Incredimail
  20. FeedReader
  21. FeedDemon
  22. Pidgin
  23. Yahoo Messenger
  24. Windows Live Messenger
  25. ICQ
  26. Active Desktop Calendar
  27. Trillian
  28. ITunes
  29. QuickTime
  30. Skinny Clock 
  31. CCleaner
  32. Revo 
  33. WiseCleaner
  34. AOL Messenger
  35. GoogleTalk
  36. Roboform
  37. Avast AntiVirus
  38. AVG
  39. MS Office
  40. MS Outlook
  41. Microsoft Security Essentials
  42. WiseCleaner
  43. Advanced System Care Professional
  44. RSS Bandit 
  45. Atomic Alarm Clock 
  46. Digsby
  47. FeedDemon 
  48. RSSOwl reader 
  49. MailStore
  50. JustCloud 
  51. winamp
  52. Screamer Radio
  53. Radio Tuna
  54. Meebo
  55. KeyScrambler
  56. Facebook
  57. Blogger
  58. Jango Radio
  59. Picasa
  60. WOT
  61. Zemanta
  62. Prio-Priority Saver 
  63. ISpy Free Surveillance Camera Software
  64. VLC Media Player
  65. PC World
  66. My Computer System
  67. Directory of Free Web Hosting sites
  68. Directory of Free blog services
  69. File A Better Business Bureau Complaint

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,