Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

System Update: Comprehensive

Advanced system care professional :

I have changed my advanced system care professional settings so that the optimization level is now at basic.  That only makes sense because it gives the greatest degree of compatibility for Dragon NaturallySpeaking .  The other thing I have done is to turn off any of the automatic cleaning so that I would do cleaning on my own.  That way, it's not actually running in the background while I'm trying to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

 

Dragon NaturallySpeaking :

with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, as I've explained before, it's advisable at least with version 10 that you choose a different location rather than the standard temporary directory.  This is because a lot of times when you are running a registry cleaner.  It will affect those temporary files.  So having done that, of course, the issues of my Dragon NaturallySpeaking possibly being manipulated by the registry cleaner such as advanced system care professional no longer exists.  And that's basically what I was trying to do.

Blogging:

I have gone back to using Windows live writer as my blog editor.  Only because trying to use the online the editor with Firefox has proved to be somewhat problematic or at least a bit burdensome.  And Windows live writer actually does work a lot better with the system especially since I have now made the various changes to my system so that of course memory and system resource consumption have been modified and expedited.

 

I will probably be doing some news stories of course today as I go through my e-mail.

 

Windows 7 :

 

I went back to putting Dragon NaturallySpeaking and the other programs I need to run at Windows startup in the startup folder because there were issues of timing or with timing when I was relegating the programs to start with the task scheduler.  Then what I did was to relegate the system resources more in favor of the programs as compared to the background processes.  As a result the system is running a lot smoother with less acceleration.  Meaning it's running quieter.

 

E-mail:

 

I am of course using Thunderbird as my e-mail program.  But what I've done is to combine the inbox to make it a lot more expeditious for me to be able to work through my mail.  Having three different or four different inboxes based on the e-mail accounts generally simply makes doing the e-mail a bit tougher.  And of course I'm still using Firefox .  But one thing I have done is to get rid of most of the add-ons especially the ad blockers and things of that nature because I've discovered they were actually causing the programs to become somewhat top-heavy with regard to system memory and system resource consumption.  And of course they are working better.

 

Conclusions:

 

I'm in the middle of putting things back together on my system and will probably be doing the e-mail here in a few minutes and then of course any human rights reports that I feel are necessary I will be presenting along with doing the news.

 

I'll write later