Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, October 18, 2013

In Defense of Freedom

3:15 AM:

As I said just today, I would have the ground running this morning at 4:30 AM and of course, that is what I am doing, albeit about one hour early.

Once again to remind everyone who is reading this Journal.  There are only three reasons basic principles of this Journal.

1.  This is of course, the Journal/blog that my darling wife Aileen wanted to do with me but never got the chance to do.

2.  This Journal is also the continuing human rights efforts that my darling wife Aileen and I did shoulder to shoulder for 18 years before she died.

3.  And of course this Journal is also my testimony before my creator in the last years of I live in my life.

That being said, I was not kidding with what I said yesterday.  The news articles on going to present today will show very clearly that the members of the tea party and their supporters in the different towns, villages, cities, and states where they live, have in fact supported sedition, which can also be looked at as possible actions of insurrection against the United States of America on the basis of religious dogma.  Specifically, antiquated religious dogma and on the principle of what is known as theocratic fascism.

My message to the right-wing Christian extremists is that they think they are going to take over this country and to impose theocratic fascism on this country than they need to begin that effort with me.  And if they don't have the guts as human beings to face meet face-to-face with a firearm and to murder me to kill me in cold blood for their cause than as far as I'm concerned they're nothing filthy dirty liars and every single member of the right-wing Christian extremist movement, whether they are Catholic or Christian if they are part of the right-wing extremist movement in this country attempting to supplant the United States Constitution with their brand of theocratic fascism by personal estimation is a patriotic American is that they need to be investigated for that crime.  And if they are in fact, found guilty of the crime of attempting to perpetrate a political coup against United States using political extortion than they need to be ex-patriot from this country.  To whatever country they choose.

But they cannot be allowed to continue to live in the United States and to take our tax money from lots to steal our money, while the same time they are telling us how much hatred they have for a says Americans and now they are determined to take down the government so that they can impose their religious version of their particular Bible as the law in this country.  And to do so for the specific purposes of making anyone who is not a white Christian or who refuses to act or look like a white Christian as much as possible, and anyone who refuses to support in every way.  The Republican and tea party, political philosophy of theocratic fascism.  Then would in fact be turned into indentured slaves.  Or they would be put into death camps and murdered.

The right-wing Catholic and Christian extremists may think they are able to lie to the world about what they are doing but they are not going to lie to me.  I have known full well of their plan on doing exactly what I have described above for a number of years and I've spoken out against it.  Ever since I first learned of their attempted political coup and for anyone to think that this is something new.  They need to go and read the article entitled, the battle of Washington.

Because in that article it shows very clearly how these monsters who claim to be Americans are not American patriots they are not American citizens.  Even though legally they are defined as such.  But they are not American citizens because they do not care about the Constitution they don't like the Constitution and their only purposes of living in the United States is to bring down the United States by whatever means they can.  Even if it includes killing elective officials or stealing elections they will do whatever they possibly can to take over this country.

And once again very clearly.  I dare any of these stupid Astra two are nothing but cowards, and that's all they are they are yellow and they are cowards they are not good Americans.  They are anti-Americans they are not patriotic.  They are dirty filthy pieces of garbage, and they do not belong in our country.  They should not have the right to steal our tax money in order to commit a political coup against our nation.  And that's exactly what they've been trying to do and what they are trying to do right now.  The tea party is their militaristic, and political strong arm of their right-wing extremist movement.  These right-wing extremist Catholics and Christians are using the tea party to try to bring down the United States government through political extortion.  And they are doing this in the hope that they can then destroy the Constitution and make of their Christianity or their brand of Christianity the law of the land so that anyone who is not a Christian will either be turned into an indentured slave or they will be murdered.  That is their plan.  You may doubt that is their plan, but we have already seen two attempts by the tea party right now to bring down his government to destroy the government for that very purpose.

That's why John Boehner is in fact, the speaker of the house.  Because the tea party is hoping to derail the American economic system and to cause enough chaos where they can then eliminate the vice president, president Biden.  And then they can eliminate the president present Obama.  Which would then mean that John Boehner would in fact be the president of the United States.  That is their plan.  They are not going to stop doing what they are doing.  They are not going to stop in their attempt to destroy the economic system of the United States.  It doesn't who is speaking for the tea party.  Because the tea party agenda is only a very simple thing.  They are lying to everyone about everything they say.  Because their real agenda is to bring down the United States government.  So the day, the tea party can take over this country and make Christianity their particular brand of Christianity the law of this nation.  So that they can then bring back slavery and so that they can bring in death camps in this country and have every single man woman and child murdered in those death camps, who refuses to convert to Christianity or who refuses to support the dictatorship.  Under John Boehner or whoever also tea party appoints as the new law in the United States, which will no longer be a free nation it will be a theocratic nation and it will be a theocratic fascists nation.  There will be no freedom for anyone, unless you are white and Christian or unless you behave and look like a white Christian as much as possible and if you are not acceptable to the tea party or to the white Christian and white Catholic extremists you and your children will be murdered.  That is the plan of the tea party.  It doesn't matter whether it is Ted Cruz, or whether it is John Boehner or Eric Cantor or Paul Ryan.  They are all saying the same thing.  Their goal is to destroy the United States government to kill every elected official in this country.  And then to take over the government and turn the United States into a nation of theocratic fascism.  And they are not going to stop what they're doing.  They are dangerous people.  They need to be investigated for their crime of sedition against the United States as a result of using political extortion to steal money from the American people and the American government.

Every one of their businesses that contribute to them, needs to in fact be dissolved.  But of course, because the United States is a nation of free enterprise.  We can't just go about closing down businesses.  At least not without proof.  That is why I am suggesting that all like-minded American citizens join me in calling upon the Department of Justice for the United States to begin an immediate investigation into the actions and activities and the agenda of the tea party and any and all businesses to support the tea party and to investigate every single city and the tea party is using as their political base.  The tea party is not what they seem.  They are domestic enemies of the United States of America, regardless of anything they say, and every single Christian who is an extremist or Catholic who supports the right-wing extremism in the United States is guilty of the same crime.  And that crime is sedition, tantamount to insurrection against the United States.

And as I said, none of these people have any real courage, because they are basically gutless cowards.  They know they are cowards and I know they are cowards not one of them has the guts to come to my home with a firearm and to kill me in front of other Americans.  They don't have that kind of courage because they are nothing but cowards.  And they are nothing but filth to this nation.  They are not good American citizens, and they need to be kicked out of our country.  That is exactly what needs to happen.

That's why I'm saying the right now, that if the right-wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremists who are supporting the tea party have any courage whatsoever.  They will make the journey to come to Cleveland on a LAN they will come to my home with a firearm.  And then they will in front of other Americans murder me in plain sight.  If they don't have that kind of guts than they are nothing but liars who are trying to hide their real agenda.  Because they don't have the guts to be honest either with themselves or with their followers are with the people of this nation.

So I'd dare any Catholic extremists or Christian extremists or any stupid bastard from the tea party.  I don't care who they are I'm talking to all of you who are members of the tea party and all of you are part of the right-wing extremism in this country and talking to all of you specifically right now you are nothing but dirty filthy liars and cowards not one of you in the tea party and not one of you who is a right-wing extremist has the courage to come to my home with a firearm and I'm calling you out.  I'm daring you to bring your gun and come to my home and to murder me in front of other witnesses so that they can see exactly the kind of monster you are and unless any of you right-wing extremist Christians or right-wing extremist Catholics or tea party bastards have that kind of courage you are nothing but scum to this world.  Because if you can't kill me.  Then all you are going to do is to continue to use blackmail and extortion against the American government and against the American people and to continue your lying, which is exactly what you're doing.  And I am one American citizen, who is a patriotic American citizen and I am repaired to die this very second to defend the Constitution.  So I'd dare any of you tea party bastards matter where you are living you are living in Ohio your nothing but garbage, because I know what you Astra jar in Ohio I know you come from Columbus and Dayton and Cincinnati.  And I dare any of you stupid bastards in any of those cities to come to my home with a gun.  I dare you to try and do that I dare you to take out your gun and to come to my home and to kill me on my front porch, where everyone can see what you're doing.

None of you stupid bastards of the right-wing Christian extremists or the right-wing Catholic extremists or the tea party had any guts whatsoever because you don't have the courage to come in murder me because you would rather lie and use propaganda to spread your filthy anti-American crap.  You would rather lie to the people of the United States and to the world about what your real agenda is.  When in reality, what you are doing is very clear.  You are attempting to supplant the United States Constitution and the law of this nation with your Christian/Catholic Bible whereby you can then murder every single American citizen in this country every baby every child every man and woman will be murdered.  Or they will be turned into slaves.  I know that's what you want and the only way any of you stupid bastards from Columbus or Cincinnati or Dayton or any other town in this country are ever going to be able to do that is over my dead body.  I stand in defense of the Constitution of these United States and the freedoms and liberties that this nation was founded upon.  And if you don't like me saying what I am then your choice is clear.  Pick up your gun come to my home and let everyone in the world watch you kill me.  Let everyone see you murdering me, because no matter what filthy dirty lies, you stupid bastards of the tea party might say or you pieces of amped salute garbage.  The pieces of crap.  Who are right-wing Catholic and right-wing Christian extremists.  You are nothing but garbage and no matter what you do if you kill me.  I will be the one dying in defense of the Constitution.  And you will be nothing more than a cold-blooded killer.  And at that point, your political party will be seen exactly for what it is a bunch of domestic enemies in the United States that need to be removed from the United States.

So I'm asking everyone in Ohio, who is a like-minded American citizens to join me in boycotting any businesses that are headquartered in the city of Columbus, Ohio, or Dayton Ohio, or Cincinnati Ohio.  To boycott their businesses if they are in fact support above or owned or operated or in support of the tea party or the Republican Party.

Furthermore, I am asking for all like-minded American citizens in the United States to join me in boycotting any and all businesses and boycotting every single town, village, city, and state in the United States that fully supports or even where the majority of people support the Republican Party or the tea party.  Do not give them any more of your money.  Don't do business with them did not have anything to do with them as much as you are able.  They have tried to destroy this nation now twice because of their hatred for this country.  And because of their hatred for every American in this country, who does not meet their very spurious criteria.

Additional I am asking for all like-minded American citizens to contact the Department of Justice for the United States and to demand an immediate investigation into the political activities of the tea party and their supporters and any business that supports the tea party or the Republican Party in this attempt by the Republican Party and the tea party to bring down the government and a political coup using political extortion.

We need to get the Department of Justice involved with this.  So that we can make sure that the members of the tea party, both serving in Congress and anyone in any of the towns, villages, cities, and states in this country are brought to trial.  Every single supporter of the tea party, and every member of the tea party needs to be judged in a court of law for their actions of sedition tantamount to insurrection against the United States.  And if found guilty of those crimes court of law.  They need to be expatriated to whatever country they choose, what they need to be removed from the United States.  They are not patriotic citizens.  They are enemies of the Constitution.  They are enemies of the people and the only thing they are able to do is to lie.  Everything they do is a lie.

And the news stories I'm going to be presenting here shortly are going to substantiate everything I've said.  In addition to my source notes at the bottom of this article and source notes that I have highlighted in this article.

The choice is clear for all of us Americans.  We either put up with more of the political blackmail and extortion by the members of the tea party.  Or we'd put them on trial for crimes against United States for attempting to blackmail and to extort money from the United States in order to bring down the United States government.  So they can turn the United States into a nation of theocratic fascism.  They need to be investigated for those crimes.  They need to be judged for those crimes.  And then they need to be punished for those crimes.

Like I said, if any of you stupid asters in Columbus or Dayton or Cincinnati Ohio don't like what I'm saying.  Just go ahead and bring your gun to my home.  My security cameras and my security system and I will be waiting.  And if you really have the guts to go ahead and hate the United States the way you do take me out first.  I dare you any of you dirty filthy lying bastards to go ahead and come to my home and murder me first.  If you hate this country so much kill me.  Show the world your hatred be honest instead of a bunch of gutless lying cowards.  Because I have no problem whatsoever dying in defense of the Constitution.  Because that's exactly what will happen when you come to my home with a gun.  I will be the one dying in defense of the Constitution and freedom and liberty.  And you will be the one who will be looked upon as a cold-blooded murderer.

So whether you like it or not, one way or the other.  You are extremely heinous and anti-American agenda will in fact be discovered.  You will be found guilty or at least tried for your crimes.  And if you are found guilty of those crimes, you will be kicked out of this country, because that is exactly what needs to happen.  You need to be removed from the United States.  You do not support the United States.  You don't support the Constitution.  Your actions make that so.  And if you think you are going to take down the government.  You are going to have to murder me first.  Because to my dying breath.  I will never relent.  I am not going to step away from defending the Constitution of these United States or protecting the freedoms and liberties that this nation was founded upon.  And if you think I'm going to then you don't know me at all and you don't know the people of this great nation.  We the people of the United States of America.

Boycott the Republican and tea party companies now.  Call upon the Department of Justice of the United States to do an immediate investigation into the cavities of the tea party and all of their supporters and any business that supports them.  Take back our freedom now.  Protect the Constitution of these United States stand in defense of the Constitution, because it is under attack.

Don't tread on me.
Live free or die.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)