Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

How We Can End the Sale of Cancer-Causing Products | Alternet

 

How We Can End the Sale of Cancer-Causing Products | Alternet 

This ladies and gentlemen would be an example of how all these great products that a lot of these companies are selling to us are filled with cancer-causing agents.  Of course the intelligent mind wonders whether or not, a lot of these companies are actually doing business with, or are associated to, in one way or another, various published pharmaceutical companies or the medical industry.  I mean it would be in their best interest to be associated with the medical industry and the pharmaceutical companies.  Because then they could go ahead and put cancer-causing agents into their products so that not only would they be able to sell us those products.  But at the same time the pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry could make money off of us as we get sick from those products.

This is why I've always been very careful about what I put into my body or what I put on my body.  This is one of the reasons I don't have cancer.  And it's also one of the reasons that the only time I ever did have cancer had nothing to do with me smoking because it was before I ever smoked a single cigarette.  The cancer in my throat was simply is the reaction of a birth Mark on my throat that had been underneath my plaster cast for almost a solid year.  So had nothing to do with me smoking because I hadn't smoked at that time.

But everyone in the world thinks they know more than I do.  Everyone in the world thinks they are smarter than everyone else.  Yet here I am at 63 years old and I don't have cancer.  And I'm healthy.  And the reason being is because I don't put a lot of the crap that most people put in to their bodies into mind.  And I don't use a lot of the crap that most people use on their bodies on my body.  Because I won't do that.

Like I've always said.  My mother may have raised a bunch of children.  But none of those were stupid.

I would urge all of you to take a very serious look at this article, because in reality your health may in fact depend on what you learned from this article.  But that's up to you.  God for bid that anyone would believe me now, since you haven't done so for the last 45 years.  Why would you suddenly start believing me now?  It would be out of character.  No problem.

Like I said I'm 63 years old and I'm still here and I'm still incredibly healthy.  And I don't have cancer.

Bullshit walks in, money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,