Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Drawing a line in the sand

9:55 PM:

Like I told you it is a gentleman.  The speaker of the House of Representatives has just proved everything I said.  Because they have not come out with a statement that any negotiations regarding the debt ceiling has to be tied to cuts.  So other words, this stupid bastard John Boehner has gone ahead and lie to the American people.  Because earlier he said.  Under no circumstances would he allow the United States to default.  Now all of a sudden, he is prepared to allow United States to default, which means when he made the statement earlier saying he would not allow that to happen that he was lying.

And the stupid bastards that are supporting this genuine ass hole our business owners ladies and gentlemen until as a proud American, let me tell you what I want to say those business owners.  Take your stupid bastard products and go to hell.  Take your stupid bastard services and your stupid bastards companies and I hope all of you were in hell.  Go to hell, because I am a proud American.  And I am telling my members of Congress are Democrats.  To begin their heels.  Not to negotiate with any of the stupid bastard business owners you all deserve to rot in hell you are not good Americans your pieces of crap.  And I'm not that do business with any of your company's you dirty filthy pieces of our rich, may you all go to hell.  You in your stupid after tea party and Republican Party assholes friends.  You want me to buy your products and services screw you, because that's not going to happen.

You business owners you pieces of stupid crap.  You really think you're going to go ahead and push the people of this country around.  I hope you take your companies and aid you in your dumb products in you in your piece of garbage services I hope all of you rot in hell because you're not going to get any more of my money.  I'm not that I do business with any of you dirty bastard companies.  If you support the tea party and the Republican Party and their filthy dirty lying.  You're not going to get any more of my money.  I would be very careful are spend my money from now on, and none of you dirty bastard individual company owners are going to get any more of my money if you want to support the tea party.  My message to you is screw you.

And again I'm saying to the Democrats and any American who feels like me that they are fed up with being held hostage by these dirty bastards companies.  These carpetbaggers in the United States, these dirty filthy racist liars these races companies screw you take your stupid bastard products in your dirty pieces of crap services and screw you.  You're not going to get any more of my money dumb pieces of crap.  Not where I am able to make sure you don't.

There are some of you company owners out there who support the Republicans.  But because of the nature of business in the United States.  There is some companies, where we the people don't have any choice but to do business with you.  But other than you you the rest of you dirty pieces of our rich.  You dumb bastards with your ugly ass hole companies.  Go to hell.

So the hell with you and to hell with your companies and to hell with your products.  I hope you in your companies go bankrupt, because I'm not getting give you any more of my money.  I'm not the shot pictures stories I'm not in a line any of your products I'm not in a line any of your services the days you are the ones pushing the Republicans and the tea party to behave like dirty filthy murderous bastards.  So I hope you and the tea party, the Republican Party and all you other racist right-wing Christian extremists I hope all of you rot in dirty in hell because you don't support the Constitution.  You don't support freedom.  You don't support equal rights.  You don't support living wages for your workers.  You are the dirty bastards who cheat your workers you are the CEOs of companies who are so selfish in such a bunch of dirty bastard paid that I will never do business with you and I would never associate with your dirty pieces of garbage.  You in your ugly bastard companies your ugly bastard restaurants, all of your dirty businesses that are proud of your racism.  Go to hell.

I am urging all of the Democrats in the House of Representatives and the Senate.  Under no circumstances should they caved in to these demands by these dirty filthy bastards the tea party and the Republican Party you are nothing but filthy dirty liars.  Don't give in to them are nothing but pieces of crap are not even good Christians are not good Christians.  Because they're dirty filthy liars their dirty bastards.  They don't give a damn about the hurricanes that are coming in the people who are going to and up suffering.  Because all they care about is their dirty filthy money.  Just like the stupid bastard business owners.  The ones who own restaurants and other businesses, who are supporting their racism.  And those racist dirty bastard business owners and those ugly dirty racist CEOs to hell with all of you screw you.  You're not going to get any more of my money, because I'm not and I do business with your company's.  I'm not getting do business with any of you dirty bastards.  Go to hell.

John Boehner go to hell.  Eric Cantor go to hell.  The tea party screw you and go to hell.  The Republican Party screw all of you and know to hell.  Take your stupid bastard demands and all of your threats and go to hell.  Election day is coming you dumb bastards.  And we the people are going to speak loudly because were to take all of you dirty assholes out of our government.  So go to hell take your dumb bastard threats and go to hell.  Take your dirty racist companies that you are using to threaten us and to intimidate us.  And go to hell.

You're nothing but dirty filthy belying bastards your back Christians.  You don't believe in Christianity.  You don't believe in Jesus Christ you don't believe in this country.  You don't believe in the Constitution you don't believe in the Statue of Liberty.  You don't believe in freedom, because all you dirty bastards care about is your ugly filthy dirty money.  Take your dirty filthy money.  And like I said screw you.

Because I am not been to do business with any of you bastards anymore.  I'm way to be very careful how I spent my money from now on, and none of the dirty bastards are going to get any of my money where ever possible.  I will make sure that none of you get any of the money that I get.  And I am urging all the Democrats in this country to aid in their heels.  Turn your backs on the tea party and the Republicans don't negotiate with them.  Under any circumstances, let them take their threats let them take their filthy dirty lies and see how far in gets them when they will rule in this country because when they rule in this country you dirty bastards CEOs and you ugly bastard business owners who are supporting the tea party and the Republican Party will have any business.  Because when the United States defaults none of the stupid bastard tea party pieces of garbage you assholes.  Take your dirty filthy money and go to hell.  Because what you don't realize you stupid bastards is that when the United States defaults.  None of you dirty bastards CEOs and you stupid bastard companies and all of you tea party and Republican assholes.  None of you will have any money, because when the United States defaults there won't be any money.

So to hell with all of you, I am urging the Democrats everyone opposed to the tea party and the Republican Party to turn their back on all of them.  Turn your back on all those businesses who are supporting John Boehner.  And Eric Cantor and the tea party and the Republican Party don't do business with those companies anymore.  Turn your back on them.  They are turning their backs on us and threatening us.  So now it's payback time.  It's time for us to pay them back for the ugliness they are showing.  So they wanted dig in their heels it's time for us to do the same.  So my message to all you assholes of the tea party and you dirty pieces of crap Republican bastards and you filthy pieces of garbage business owners and you assholes who are CEOs is screw you.  Go to hell.  You're not going to get any more of my money, because I'm not the do business with any of your companies or your restaurants or your grocery stores or any of you who are supporting the Republican Party and the tea party.  There are plenty of businesses for me to do business with, who do not support your assholes piece of crap mentality.

So screw you.  John Boehner.  You're a liar, your dirty filthy liar.  You said you would never let the United States defaults.  And here you are threatening us again.  Because you are a dirty filthy liar.  Your entire family is nothing but a bunch of dirty filthy liars.  You come from the liars you are a liar.  Your visits in Cincinnati is a piece of crap.  I'm urging everyone in Cincinnati to avoid John pointed bar.  And cannot do business with John Boehner or his family are anyone who is a member of the tea party.  They are threatening us and they think they can get away with that to don't give them any more of your money, because I am sure the hell not going to.

You tea party pieces of crap dirty filthy lying Republicans threatening us, threatening the nature of this country, because you hate the Constitution so much no problem you assholes.  No damn problem your done.  You're not getting get any more of my money.  You're not getting get my support.  I am turning my tackling you I am turning my back on the tea party.  I'm turning my back and all you businesses wherever possible, who are supporting the Republicans and the tea party.  I'm boycotting your company and your companies.  I'm boycotting your services.  I'm not could do business with any of you.  I'm not to purchase anything from you.  I'm not that into any business with you under any circumstances, where ever possible.  And I'm urging, the Democrats to do exactly the same thing.  Do not negotiate under any circumstances would the tea party.  They are liars and they are nothing more than filthy dirty liars every single thing they say is a lie paid cruise is a filthy dirty liar.  John going there is a dirty filthy liar.  Eric Cantor is a dirty filthy liar their families are liars their families are racists their dirty filthy ugly racist bastards they are not good Christians they are not but Americans they are not good examples of anything except how to be a hurting filthy liar.  And they don't deserve our money, and they don't deserve the have the right to threaten this country.

So go to hell John Boehner go to hell Eric Cantor go to hell Ted Cruz go to hell.  Read my lips.  I'm just one American, but I am telling you right here and now.  You're not going to get any more of my money.  And I don't give a damn if I die in starve to death but you're not going to get any more of my money.  You're not going to get any more of my business I'm not that I support your companies I'm not that I support your racism I'm not that I support your ugliness and I'm not going to support your dirty filthy lying.

So go to hell.  I told you John Boehner was living with a filthy dirty liar.  Some of you didn't want and believe me.  Now you see that I am right, because he is a liar.  He said he would not allow the country to default.  And here he is issuing threats.  Because that's the kind of Astor he and his family really are.  They are bastards nothing but the it is entire family is nothing but a bunch of filthy dirty Astor and his children are liars.  His family are nothing but liars and as I told you in Cincinnati Ohio.  I am urging all like-minded Americans not to do business with John Borger or his bar or anyone who supports his business do not do business with any of them go somewhere else to get your products and services turn your back on, the Republican Party.  Turn your back on the tea party.  Turn your back on every single business who supports the Republican Party and the tea party.  They are dirty filthy liars and they are trying to threaten us and to intimidate us in my message is very clear.  I take the position of Patrick Henry.  Don't tread on me.

I will not do business with any of you dirty filthy bastards.  So take your dirty ugly threats and go to hell.  And again, I'm going to sign every single petition I can to support the Democrats and to tell the Democrats in the United States Congress.  Under no circumstances should they negotiate with or cave into any of the threats coming from the Republican Party and the tea party.  Do not negotiate with them in any way.  They are not fair negotiators.  They are liars I have known these kinds of ugly bastards all my life.  And I have seen their companies fail because of their greed and their hatred.  It's time that some of those companies started failing again.

Some of these dirty bastard companies need to go out of business.  They need to be put out of business and the only way we do that my fellow Americans is by turning our backs on the Republican Party and the tea party and the businesses who support them.  Which means we don't give them any more of our money.  Which means we don't allow them to threaten us anymore.  And I don't give a damn of we are talking about the entire state of Texas, which I know we're not or just sections of the people in this country.  The racists the right-wing Christian extremists the right-wing Catholic extremists who think they are better than everyone else anything they have the right to threaten the American government and to threaten and intimidate the American people.  My message to all you stupid bastards is like I said.  Or a simple.  Screw you.

I dare any of you stupid bastards who own businesses in the state of all I'll who are supporting the Republican Party and the tea party.  I dare any of you business owners to come to my home with the gun.  Because none of you business owners have those kinds of bets.  Because your own nothing but filthy dirty liars and cowards every single one of you are nothing but cowards and racists.  Because if you were not a coward.  You would already be at my home with a firearm.  But you don't have that kind of guts.  So go ahead.  I dare any of you dirty bastard tea party members or you stupid bastard Republicans to come to my home with a firearm.  And then go ahead and knock on my door, because I will come out on the porch and you can go ahead and use that firearm and you can kill me.  Go ahead you want to hate Americans you want to hate this country.  Start with me and see what happens.

I dare you, because none of you have is owners anywhere in the United States, who supports the tea party by the Republican Party.  None of you haven't the courage none of you have any real guts.  Your nothing but gutless cowards and filthy dirty liars.  You don't even belong in this country, because you're not part of this country.  And you're not part of this country because you're using threats and intimidation to threaten the people of this country to threaten the government of this country.  Those are not the actions of patriots those are the actions of traitors to the United States.  And that's all you are.  So you get no more of my money and you get no more of my business.  So go ahead, take your stupid aster companies and go to hell.  Screw you.

I tried to warn everyone earlier today not to trust John Boehner.  I tried to warn everyone trying to explain that all he is the dirty filthy liar.  And that he and his entire family are nothing but dirty filthy racists.  They are in embarrassment to the state of all I'll they are in them.  There is but to the United States.  They don't represent the Constitution of these United States.  They don't represent freedom order civil liberties.  They represent selfish greed and racism and that's all they represent.  And John going there is a filthy dirty liar.  Eric Cantor is a dirty filthy racist liar and so is Ted Cruz.  They are dirty filthy racist liars who believe they have the right to threaten the American people and to threaten this government.

I am urging all Democrats in every like-minded American, who stands in opposition to the tea party and the Republican Party and the businesses of the people who support them to turn your back on, the Republican Party and the tea party and the businesses who support them.  Do not do business with them.  Turn your back on them don't talk to them.  Don't negotiate with them under any circumstances let them take their threats and rot in hell.  John going there is a filthy dirty liar when he said he would never let the United States default and you made that statement publicly.  Because I've got the news articles proving he said those exact words.  Now I have the news article showing that he is a dirty filthy liar that he lied when he said those words, because now all of a sudden he is threatening the United States, any threatening the people of this country.  Because that's all John going there is is a dirty filthy racist liar is not a good Christian is not a good American is a dirty stupid bastard filthy liar.  Just like his friend Eric Cantor.  And that stupid bastards can cruise who thinks he's such a have to this country is nothing to this country except another filthy dirty racist.  And that's all he is.

Like I said, if you stupid bastards of the tea party and the Republican Party and you dirty bastards who own businesses who support the Republican Party and the tea party have any kind of guts, which you don't have the whole show up at my door and you will show up there carrying a firearm.  And you will be dedicated to killing me.  Go ahead you want to hate the United States.  You want to hate the people of this country start with me.  I dare you.  Bring it on.  And will see what happens.  Bring it on.

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)