Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daily Life

5:36 AM:

Exercise:

Toe touches: 5.
Diagonal knee lifts: 5.
Deep knee bends: 5.

Diet:

I've obviously had to change my diet because of various things going on with not only the government but with Social Security.  So my diet at this point is now primarily cereal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches during the day said night with milk of course for one of the beverages and coffee and then of course pomegranate juice, which is a mixture of pomegranate and cranberry juice.  And of course I am taking vitamins.

Personal note:

As I have explained before, when you have not been doing exercise four.  Of weeks, you need to really go rather slowly.  When you are getting back to doing exercise.  So that you don't strain your heart.  So, that is why the increments are starting out at 5.

It actually took me this long until just this morning, where I was able to feel like I was actually free of the flu that I had to do with before I could actually feel comfortable enough to do my exercises.  But that's just part of it.  And as I said before, I have never seen a flu like this one, which was so insidious.  But it's over, so I'm now back to doing my exercises.  I will report later when I do my daily weight training with my 20 pound barbell.