Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daily Life: back on it

12:09 PM:

 

Okay.  Now I've had a little rest and I'm feeling a lot better.  At least the pain is back to within manageable limits.  And for those who have been following my Journal with regard to how I get through the month.  Before I went shopping I had $140.25 in the account.  And after my shopping I now have $78.02.  And of course that has to get me through the next three weeks.  But based on what purchased today I should be able to do that without too much difficulty.

 

Schedule:

so at this point, I have to do my e-mail.  And I haven't looked at any of the so far, because I wanted to make sure I got out to get what I needed.  That being done, that will be my first thing.  You look at the e-mail and the news.  Of course, I don't really expect anything to change the because I don't believe in those kind of miracles.  I would like to put there's no real percentage in doing so.  I mean, nothing is going to happen suddenly that's going to make the right-wing Christian extremists and the Republican Party and the tea party.  Suddenly find it in their best interests to no longer continue lying and basically cheating people as much as they can.  That would be asking too much.  So I don't expect that will ever happen.  At least not in my lifetime.  The Republican Party and the tea party take too much enjoyment in screwing everybody they possibly can.  Because they really do enjoy seeing people suffer, while they get everything they want.  So again, I don't expect that there will ever at least in my lifetime come to a position where they would find it more advantageous to act like human beings rather than selfish spoiled brats and liars.

 

But in any event I will begin the e-mail and my petitions and then I will take a look at the news just to see exactly how ugly and despicable things are today.  Because that is the one thing that I can count on when it comes to all of us as human beings.  That regardless of how much any of us might really hate the hatred that is existing in our world that hatred is one of the things that it seems to most of us in this world really count on.  That will always be there.  It's like we've got nothing better to do with our time and all of our money and energy that the spent most of it on creating more hatred for each other

 

So we will see.

 

Don't tread on me.  Live free or die.

 

I'll write later