Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Daily Kos: FreedomWorks: What I Witnessed In Austin This Weekend Shook Me To My Core

 

Daily Kos: FreedomWorks: What I Witnessed In Austin This Weekend Shook Me To My Core 

You know, ladies and gentlemen.  I've said many times before that I spent five years living and working in Texas.  And that out of all the states I lived and worked out of hand lived in, throughout the United States, Texas was by far the most racist state.  I had ever experienced in my life.  Furthermore, as I've already explained my life was threatened in Texas.  I was told to get out of that state or I was going to be murdered because I was a Jew.  And of course it's common knowledge and it's in my biographical profile and a number of the posts here in this Journal.  That my uncle, Bud Hicks, owned the richest or actually the most valuable Appaloosa stud horse in the entire world at the time.  The name of that horse was in fact, Top Hat.

Below are pictures of me with Bud Hicks on his ranch in Dallas, Texas.  In addition to me sitting on top of Top Hat.  And what's really amazing is that the way that Texas showed their appreciation for all of the millions of dollars that my uncle generated for their state was that they threaten to kill me.  That's truly exactly the way that Texas is.  They haven't changed hardly at all.  Since the days of the Pecos and Judge Roy Bean.  They are just as racist and just as hateful and just as violent.

budanddelores25

This is Bud Hicks, one of the wealthiest ranchers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at the time. And that's me, at age (I believe I was 12 or 13 years old). This picture was taken on his ranch in Dallas Texas. (see also: my biographical profile )

budanddelores04

And here I am, ladies and gentlemen on top of Top Hat, the most valuable appaloosa stud horse in the world, at the time. This again, was taken at my uncle, Bud Hick's ranch, which was located in Dallas Texas. (see also: my biographical profile )

As I've always said many times.  Bullshit walks in, money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.  When I say something I always back it up with fact.  So for the good old boys of Texas to sit there and be the moneygrubbing criminals that they are.  Because that's exactly how they treated me.  The Maschke family generated a lot of money for that state.  My uncle generated millions of dollars to the state of Texas and the only way the low live lying bastards of taxes were able to say thank you was that they threaten to have me killed.  Because I was a Jew.

Isn't that surprising?  Considering that their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was crucified for, as one of the reasons he was crucified, for being a Jew?

But then when you look in Texas and their educational system.  It's really easy to see that Texas doesn't really take pride in being the smartest bunch of people in the country.  Nor are they very good Christians.  Because they claim to follow Jesus Christ and yet they are basically dirty filthy liars.  Because there's no way that they can actually follow Jesus Christ or worship Jesus Christ while, at the same time, showing hatred and disrespect and contempt for the very people that Jesus dedicated his entire life to and then he was crucified for protecting.

And there isn't one single Christian or Catholic in Texas who could prove to me that any book of the Bible other than specifically the passion story are the words of Jesus Christ.  Because every Catholic and Christian in Texas and throughout the world by virtue of their believe as a Christian or Catholic immediately accepts the fact that Jesus ascended into heaven, which is why they are waiting for the second coming.  And by virtue of the fact that they are waiting for the second coming means that they admit by that position that Jesus was not alive after he ascended he was not here on Earth, and they don't have any proof that any other books of the Bible was written or was in fact the word of God because all those books of the Bible were written by disciples who were priests and ministers and human beings.

And yet the good old boys of Texas like to use all those other books of the Bible to justify their killing and their violence and their hatred and their racism and yet they don't even stop to think about the fact that they are not following the words of their Lord and Savior, but are following interpretations of their Lord and Savior which were in fact presented by human beings.  Which means they are not following Jesus Christ.  Nor are they in fact supporting their love of Jesus Christ, because they are showing no respect for any of the people that he died protecting.  It is impossible for them.  Logically speaking, ladies and gentlemen, to show any kind of love for Jesus Christ that they are not willing to love and honor and to respect the very people Jesus dedicated his entire life to protecting and why he was crucified.

That, ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately, is just logic.

And just so were clear, ladies and gentlemen, the people that Jesus died protecting were the following.

1.  The downtrodden.
2.  The diseased.
3.  The mentally ill.
4.  The disenfranchised.
5.  The poor.
6.  Those who had been cast out.
7.  Children.
8.  Women.


So when you think about Texas just remember I am living proof of their racism and their hatred and their hypocrisy.  Their hypocrisy before God and their hypocrisy before Jesus Christ and their hypocrisy before all humanity.  And in their own Christian Bible the one that the mega-church ministers in Texas use when they preach says very clearly.  Because I have a copy of that very Bible right in front of me and it says very clearly.

That which you do to the least of me will be done to you.  And every theologian in the world that I have spoken to over 63 years of my life has agreed that those words mean exactly this.

Anything that you do to the least of all that God has made will be done to you.

So the good old boy stupid bastards of Texas don't give a damn about burning in hell for what they have done to everyone else and how they have insulted Jesus Christ and insulted God what they are lying and their racism and their the country and prejudice.  Then why the hell should I care?

And like I said, ladies and gentlemen, I dare any Christian or Catholic anywhere in the world to show me the words where Jesus actually spoke during the passion story and supported racism or bigotry or prejudice or hatred or violence or they use of God's to kill.  I dare any Catholic or any Christian to show me the words because they are not there.

Everybody likes to talk about God and in Texas.  They even make money off of God.  They have TV shows, where ministers and priests go on TV and asked for money in the name of God.  Isn't that interesting?  A specially considering that Jesus overturned the money lender tables in the temple?  So I dare any Catholic or Christian to prove to me that Jesus mandated out of his own mouth that you were supposed to lay money down before God.  Because you won't be able to show me those words.  Because he never said that.

What he did say and what is in the Bible that is used in the mega-churches the American Baptist Christian Bible and the King James Bible was this.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's render unto God what is God's.

So go ahead.  The people of Texas claim they are good Christians and that is a lie.  They claim they follow Jesus and that is a lie.  They claim they are good Americans and that is a lie.  They are guilty of possible seditious behavior, tantamount to insurrection against United States government and the American people, by virtue of the fact that they have in fact brought forth articles of sedition in a petition against the United States of America where it and not only is that in violation of constitutional law but it shows very clearly that the Texans aren't really thinking very much or very clearly because as I said, if they want to leave this country.  My attitude is, go ahead.  Because the moment they do they will be able to use any of the waters not even off of their own coast beyond a certain distance.  And the reason for that is those are international waters and those are also waters controlled by the United States and it they leave this country.  They will be a separate sovereignty unto themselves, which means they won't be able to use any of the United States waters without establishing an embassy in the United States to negotiate an international trade agreement with the United States to be able to use those waters.  Just like they won't be able to use any water flowing into Texas from any other state because those other states will be part of the United States and without an embassy in the United States.  They won't be able to use any of that water.

Like I said, ladies and gentlemen.  People talk about God all the time but Bullshit walks in, money talks.  And I'm getting fed up with these right wing Christian extremist claiming that they all Jesus and that they in fact are following Jesus when they don't have the guts to put up and shut up and respect the very same people that their Lord and Savior died protecting.

And this, ladies and gentlemen is exactly one of the reasons why I am calling upon all like-minded American citizens to join with me in calling upon the Department of Justice to initiate a formal and active investigation into the activities and the associations of the Republican Party, the tea party, and the right-wing Christian extremists, on the basis of possible seditious behavior, tantamount to insurrection against the American government and the American people.

It is also why I am asking all like-minded American citizens to join with me in boycotting any and all businesses in the United States that are owned and operated by, or that support, the Republican Party, the tea party, or the right-wing Christian extremists.  The Republican Party and the tea party in the United States Congress kept their salaries while taking their money and then taking our money away from us when we are legally defined under constitutional law as their employers.  Meaning they are our employees.  And they took their money and took money away from us and told us to go to hell.

Since they have turned their backs on us.  It is time for us to turn our backs on them.  Don't do business with any of their companies is much is possible.  Don't give them any more of your money.  Because they have turned their backs on us.  And now ladies and gentlemen we the people of these United States to believe in the Constitution of this country and our freedoms and liberties of this great land.  We are now going to turn our backs on them.

Take back our Constitution and our civil liberties now.

Don't tread on me.
Live free or die.

See Also:

My biographical profile 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,