Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Life

9:42am:

I have my voice back, but barely. I found the cause while in the shower. I was, while in the shower, coughing up chunks of smog that I inhaled while walking along Denison Avenue for over 2 hours, which is right next to the freeway. So all that soot from the cars, the trucks and the busses was going right into my lungs and down my throat. When I cough today, little chunks of smog/soot come out. When I blow my nose, there are chunks of soot.

The fucking government is lying to us. The news networks are lying to us. The weather people are fucking lying to us. The air is not fit to breathe, if you are walking next to a highway or a busy main road. And the fucking assholes in the fucking government refuse to do a fucking thing to fix the air. They don’t give a damn. And the assholes in the businesses just pump out more shit into the air and no one is doing a damn thing to clean up the air. It ain’t smoking that is killing us people. It’s the fucking air that the pricks in the US government are refusing to take any action on, and are refusing to clean up. Their behavior totally is nothing but a piece of shit.

And they all deserve to rot in hell for not doing a damn thing to fix the air we breathe!

It’s going to take me about a week before my voice will come back enough to use my speech program. But I have so much soot that I’ve breathed in, that I can’t go outside until my lungs clear. And the heat today is already totally crap. It’s 82 degrees with a heat index of 85 degrees. And the humidity is at 64%. The high today is expected to be 91 degrees. And the day I trust any of these fucking weather people ever again, will be “never”!

Furthermore, since the American government is such a bunch of fucking liars, I have ordered a face mask that I am going to begin wearing as soon as it’s delivered. If the asshole pricks in the government don’t want to take any action to clean up the fucking air, then fuck their behavior. I’m wearing a face mask until the assholes in the government decide they want to do their damn jobs instead of just making money!

I am never going to go through this kind of crap ever again. No fucking way! Clean air my ass. And the dumb shits who complain about smoking don’t have a fucking word to say about the rest of the crap that is making the air unfit to breathe.

November is coming. And any asshole in the congress who wants my vote can take a strong stand on cleaning up our air, or the motherfucker won’t get my vote!

Bullshit walks and money talks … actions speak louder than words.

I’ll be back on line when my voice heals, and my lungs clear out. And, like I said, the day I’m going to trust any of the fucking weather people in this country is over. I will never trust any of them again. I have never seen such self-serving lying as these weather people are doing about the weather….

I’ll be back as soon as I can….