Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars

Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars 

It's like I told you before the tea party and the Republican Party are some of the most despicable anti-American groups in the history of the United States because they base their entire political philosophy on the same position that Edward Rutledge took in his debate with John Adams during the signing of the Declaration of Independence.  Actually the debate took place just days before the signing of the Declaration of Independence.  But because the tea party and the Republican Party have basically taken the philosophy that anyone who is not a white Christian is to be looked upon as property in the United States, and therefore not entitled to the same equal liberties and freedoms that the Constitution bestows upon all Americans.  Because the tea party and the Republican Party are basically white supremacists who hate minorities and they hate everyone in the entire world.  They hate the United States government.  They hate the Statue of Liberty.  They hate the Constitution.  They hate the poor.  They hate Jews.  They hate Muslims.  They hate black Americans.  They hate Native Americans.  They hate Hispanic Americans.  They hate the Irish.  They hate the French.  They hate the English they hate the people of Spain.  They hate everyone in Russia, they hate everyone in China.  They hate everyone in Africa are they especially hate everyone in South America.  They hate the people in Canada and they hate the people in Mexico because they hate anyone who is not white and Christian.

And of course if you don't believe me, please see all of my source notes below.

The fact of the matter is whether the tea party likes it or not, America is still America, which means the tea party is not going to succeed.  They are not going to destroy the Constitution.  They are not going to destroy freedom in the United States, even though they want to.  They are not going to destroy equal rights for all Americans, even though tea party members would like to go through the streets and they would like to murder and kill and shipped to death every single Muslim American every Japanese-American every Jewish-American and every black American, and every Native American and every American who is not white and Christian that is exactly the basis of the philosophy of the tea party to go through America with their guns in one hand and their Bibles in the other and to go through and start killing children and murdering women and shooting men to death, killing people because that's what they live for.  Because that's what they pray for in church.

And of course if you don't believe me, once again, all you have to do is look at my source notes in my see also section below.

So this story is not really a surprise.  Because when any political group in history, regardless of what time in history we are talking about takes on their political ideology in such a way so as their political ideology and their political agenda is based upon racism and prejudice and homophobia and religious intolerance and pure hatred.  When a political party or movement is based upon those kinds of disgusting and ugly forms of human behavior.  It doesn't take humans very long before they finally get fed up with that kind of bastard bullshit crap behavior.  And that's exactly what's happening right now with the tea party.  The members of the tea party are basically seeing that the leaders of the tea party are basically unscrupulous lying bastards who will cheat anyone they can steal from anyone they can, and how they as leaders of the tea party are basically saying to the world that they hate the Statue of Liberty that they hate the Constitution that they hate America and that they are the tea party and they will destroy this nation because that is what they have the ability to do because they hate this country so badly they want to destroy this country.  They want to see millions and millions of Americans who are not white and Christian starving to death.  They want to see children dying in the streets.  They want to see cancer patients denied care they want to see people with autism, even if they are members of the military going without the proper medical care because they are the tea party and they are telling Americans that they as members of Congress get all the medical care they want, they get all the money they want and they will steal everything they can from us, so that they can give that money to the wealthy people who are actually paying their salaries.

And like I said, I dare any of you who are reading this article to doubt what I'm saying and approve what I'm saying.  If you have the guts and that is debatable, but if you have the moral integrity, go ahead and look at my source notes in my see also section below.  Because the proof is there.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)