Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daily Life

12:26 PM:

I just woke up from my nap, which I badly needed.  Part of the reason was because yesterday as a result of the extremely moist weather that the Great Lakes region has gotten, our neighborhood has been overrun with various types of flies.  Mostly fruit flies.  But in any event, there were so many flies in the kitchen last night that I actually was up for about two hours in the middle of the night getting rid of the flies and spraying insecticide into the trash cans and around to get rid of them.  Because when you have so many flies inside the house.  The air actually becomes rather foul.  And that was one of the things that was happening.  Last night I was just having trouble breathing.  But then I noticed that the nozzle for the insecticide wasn't really aligned properly and so as a result, it wasn't really spraying into the trash can correctly.  And once I fixed that.  Within about 20 minutes, 90% of the flies were gone, because they died.  Then I killed the rest and the air became a lot easier to breathe, but it was a kind of up-and-down night.

But during all of this is when I was doing a great deal of thinking not only about my life, but about how I had been allowing a lot of these external things to manipulate my feelings and my behavior, which I did not like.  And that's why I decided to take some action.  To basically take control of my life again.  And that's what I've done.

And with it now being 12:31 PM, I actually in in fairly good shape to finish doing the petitions in my email and to move forward with getting everything done.


Blogging:

I also understand and fully realize that by taking my journal and making it private for a couple of days that this has interrupted its Internet search activity.  And so as a result, it may take about a week or so for the readership and everything to come back.  But because I am basically sending pings to the servers that probably like I said, will only take about a week.

And I do intend on doing news stories, which I will be doing while I'm doing my email, so those of you who enjoyed the news stories can look for those as well.

Exercise:

I also have not been doing as much exercise as I have wanted, but again this is because I have been so extremely overburdened with some of these darker emotions that have been coming at me as a result of trying to deal with my grief.  But again, that's okay, because that's just part of how things go.  It's just part of the process.  And like I said, I am doing the best I can to work my way through all of this.

Software:

The decision that I've made to not have my blog theme presented inside Windows live writer has actually been one of the best decisions I could have made.  Because it's making the dictations much easier and I'm still able to do all of the Journal entries very easily and I made bold to also hotlink.  And that means I can use my speech program, Dragon NaturallySpeaking and it's going to work just fine.

Schedule:

So my plan is with it.  Basically being 12:30 PM, is to go ahead and finish my email and complete all of the pending petitions.  And as I'm doing that as I said, I will do some news stories.  And then life will simply go on.

I'll write later.