Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Law

Let's be very clear, ladies and gentlemen United States is a nation of laws, not a nation of biblical interpretation.  That is the law.  The law of the United States is the Constitution .  So for any of these right wing Asshole bastards to start their bullshit is a violation of the law.  Let's be very clear.

For Ms. Cheney to announce publicly that when she gets to Congress, or if she gets to Congress that she intends on obstructing legislation means that by public declaration what she has done is to say that she is not going to take her oath of office, which she is legally required under constitutional law to do.  Because she is saying that when she gets to Congress.  She is not going to abide by that oath of office that she is not going to obey the law, but instead she is going to behave on the basis of her own personal agenda, religious or political or otherwise.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

 

Let's be very clear about the law, ladies and gentlemen, for anyone in the United States to hold more important than their duty as an American citizen to protect and defend the Constitution with their lives, is in fact an act of sedition.  These white, right wing Christian extremists the right wing white Christian conservatives who are extremists are some of the most dangerous and anti-American bastards in this country.  I've already explained how they basically had been threatening actors and threatening writers all over Hollywood.  As a result of the action initiated by Pat Boone.  Several years ago or as a matter of fact, only a few years ago where he said publicly at one of their meetings.  It was only going to take a matter of time before the Christian conservatives would be in control of Hollywood.  And now, as you can see it has happened.

Because the crap that is coming out of Hollywood these days is nowhere near the quality of educative entertainment that was coming out during the 40s and the 30s and before.  And it all started with the right wing white Christian conservative movement during 1950s with the McCarthy hearings.  Where the Christian conservative extremists.  Specifically, the white Christian conservative extremists of the United States, where threatening actors and threatening screenwriters on the basis not only of their nationality.  But on the basis of their political views.  And it was the worst witch hunt in the history of this nation.  In modern times.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

And that's exactly what these ass holes want.  And what they'll realize is that they are violating constitutional law.  They are not allowed under the law to have any agenda as being more important than their duty to protect and defend the Constitution.  That is the law and the legal requirement on every American citizen in this country.  Furthermore, when these individuals become members of Congress they take a public declaration oath where they swear before the American people that they will protect and defend the Constitution.

But Ms. Cheney, representing the white Christian conservative extremists is basically making a public declaration by your own words that she is not going to take that oath of office and that when she dies, or if she does, she is going to willfully lie to the American people.  And that of course also is sedition.  Because it is against the law for the members of Congress to knowingly lied to the American people regarding their oath of office.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So these ass hole white Christian extremists.  These right wing Christian extremists who are white want to go ahead and push their color on the rest of this country and push their religious agenda on the rest of their country, they had better learn how to put up and shut up and realize that the United States is a nation of laws and Mr. Pat Boone wants to be such a white flaming racist, which he really is.  He's a really white supremacist racist because he and the other white Christian extremists who are racists have been declaring war on the Jewish intellectuals and intellectuals in the United States for decades my other posts have proven this.

So either United States is going to be a nation of laws or we are going all allow these filthy dirty bastards who are traitors to the United States.  These right wing white Christian conservative extremists to in fact take over this nation which they tried to do once before, during the battle of Washington .  And it just so happens that my grandfather was one of the leading Republicans who was present at the battle of Washington while he was in fact the leader of the Republican Party for all northern Ohio.  See my biographical profile 

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So that's where we are, ladies and gentlemen we have ass hole white Christian conservative extremists who are white supremacist like Pat Boone was a filthy racist by his own words at his own admissions, he said at that public meeting with the Christian conservatives that it would only be a matter of time before they controlled Hollywood, meaning it would only be a matter of time before they expelled all of the Jews from Hollywood and gain control of the filmmaking industry, which is exactly what they have done, because the kind of crap they are producing is geared to terrorize our children with war and conflict and hatred so that they will learn hatred so that they will learn how to fight and kill each other so it will be almost inbred in them because that's the kind of films that are being produced.  You don't see musicals, you don't seem movies based on great works of literature hardly ever at all.  And the only time you do is when it fits in with the white supremacist white Christian conservative extremists of this country.

So I have a message from Ms. Cheney and all the other white stupid bastards of the Christian conservative extremist movement in this country, you will either put up and shut up and live by the laws of the United States of America, which is the Constitution .  And if you don't want to live by the Constitution, then you could just get the hell out of this country and go somewhere else.  Because the Constitution is the law of this country.  Millions of Americans of every nationality and every religious background gave their lives in defense of that document.  They did not die in defense of your interpretation of the Christian Bible.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

And if you don't like what I'm saying any of you filthy dirty bastard racists of the white Christian conservative extremists.  If you don't like what I'm saying, then why don't you come to Cleveland and take me out come to Cleveland and kill me because I can't think of any better way of dying in this world than defending the Constitution and freedom and liberties for all Americans, meaning the minorities like me in this country while you white Christian extremists who are white supremacist like Pat Boone want to expunge us and destroy us.  You may think you're going to but there are more of us who are minorities and patriotic Americans in this country.  Then there are any of you white supremacist right wing Christian conservative extremists.  Look at the numbers.  There are more of us than you, so why you attack the Constitution while you are desperate to destroy the Constitution.  While you want to bring down the Constitution and why you think you have the right to flaunt the Constitution and to declare that when you are a member of Congress.  You don't have to take that oath of office, you'd better think again.

Because I am not alone in what I'm saying every patriotic American in this country who has ever served in the military.  All of these brave men and women did not go into the military to defend the Christian Bible.  They went into the military to lay down their lives in defense of the Constitution and the rights and liberties that the Constitution embraces for all Americans.  And if Pat Boone are any of you other ass holes like Ms. Cheney want to go ahead and declare that you don't have to take the oath of office bullshit.  You are required by law to take that oath of office and if you take that oath of office, you are required by law to mean what you say.  And if you lie you are committing sedition against the United States of America, which is a treasonable offense.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So let's be clear about the law, ladies and gentlemen we minorities have been used and abused and kicked around for generations.  The same ass holes of the right wing white Christian conservatives who are extremists in this country are the same stupid bastards that I have mentioned in my article, 1776 ,  (see also: late evening revelations ), who were the slave owners in the colonies when the Declaration of Independence was being signed.  They were the ones who owned black people and black Americans in this country.  They are the ones who mutilated them.  They are the ones who murdered them killed their women murdered their children raped them shot them to death, and owned them like pieces of property as Edward Rutledge said at the last debate before the Declaration of Independence was signed.  He said they were not human beings.  They were pieces of property and these ass hole white Christian right wing extremists.  These Christian extremists had been teaching that to their children.  Ever since Rutledge had that debate with John Adams, it's all in the documents.  And now they are trying to bring that kind of ugly mentality back into fashion.  Again.

This is a call to service, ladies and gentlemen.  This is a call to patriotic duty and service.  This is not a call for anything else.  This is a call of solidarity to all of my brothers and sisters who are American citizens in this great country.  All of you patriotic Americans who support the rights of minorities and the rights of all Americans to be equal under constitutional law and you want to stand up against the right wing white Christian conservative extremists like me stand with me stand in defense of the Constitution of the United States and demand that these right wing white Christian conservatives either put up and shut up and obey the law, or get the hell out of our country.  It is not a Christian nation.  It is a free nation.  And if we have to take a stand like brilliant brave Americans did at the battle of Washington to defend the Constitution, then maybe we'll have to do that again.  But I am a pacifist and I do not advocate violence.  But I do advocate standing in defense of the Constitution of the United States because it is the basis of law in this country.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So if Pat Boone, or any of its other ass hole white supremacist racist friends what I take me out.  I invite you to come to Cleveland, Ohio, and bring a gun.  And don't miss make sure you don't miss because I can't think of any better way of dying than with my last eyes and my last glazed looking at you laughing at me why you have murdered me while I have stood in defense of the Constitution.  And while you are thinking you have one and beaten the Constitution because you of silence to me you have done nothing because I am not alone in defending the Constitution.  There are millions of Americans all over this country who support the rights of all humans of all Americans in this country.  All citizens to be protected by that document you are offending them.  You are insulting them, and your propagandizing of Hollywood and education in your attack on the Constitution has gone on long enough.  If you can't put up and shut up and obey the Constitution.  If you can obey the laws of this country, then why the hell are you in this country?

Mark my words, I'm not angry, not by any means.  I'm 62 years old and my darling wife Aileen and I spent 18 years working as hard as we could every single day defending the rights of all Americans and defending rights of people who are downtrodden and being abused all over this world.  That's what we did.  So of I have to die in defense of the Constitution, no problem.  Let me do so because it would be my honor, I would be honored to die in defense of that document.  I can't think of any better way to die, other than perhaps trying to rush to save someone's life in trouble.  But that probably won't happen, but I know how ugly people are like Pat Boone with his white supremacist racism.  I know what a racist.  He is I know what a racist, a white Christian extremists who are right-wingers in this country really are.  I know that they are teaching their children to go to school and beat the crap out of anyone who is not a white Christian I know that the tea party is violating their oath of office right now in Congress with their racism and their refusal to fulfill their duty as prescribed under constitutional law by the public declaration oath they took when they became members.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So of you right wing white Christian conservatives who are extremists in this country.  If you are really that much of a white supremacist that have that guts to come out and declare it so.  And let your first action be walking up on my front porch of my home here in Cleveland, Ohio with your gun, put that gun against my chest put that gun against my head and go ahead and kill me because I will die defending the Constitution, not only because it is my duty as an American citizen, but because all my life.  I have loved this country.  And I have loved the spirit of equality and the spirit of light that this country has possessed a beacon of hope for all people throughout the world that this nation above all other nations would in fact, be free and remain free.

So my attitude to that racist Pat Boone and that racist.  Ms. Cheney, if you really want to go ahead and push your white Christian conservatives agenda.  Your extremist agenda on the rest of the people of this nation my attitude to you is bring it on.  Because I am a patriot to this country and I will stand by the side of every brave man and woman in our police forces all of our firefighters all of our medical people all of the brilliant men and women in the armed services who risk their lives every day protecting the freedoms of this country.  The only difference is I won't pick up a gun to do so.  But that doesn't mean I'm afraid to die, not by any means, and if I have to die to prove to you white racists of the Christian conservatives who are the extremists in this country and the white supremacist of I have to die that finally proved a you that there are those of us who are minorities who are prepared to lay down our lives to protect the freedoms of this country then let it happen now.  Like I said, bring it on.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

The United States is a nation of laws.  And the law is boring.  It's not fun.  It's complicated, so most people don't like to pay attention to it, much less read it.  I have studied it all my life since a child because to me every aspect of the Constitution and all of the historical documents of this country have always been sacred to me because I have taken my citizenship with absolute seriousness and if anyone wants to test it out, be my guest.

Those of you who are minorities.  My brothers and sisters of every minority in this country who are being subjected to the white supremacy and the racism of the right wing Christian conservatives who are extremists in this country stand up and join with me and defend the Constitution now because it is under attack by Pat Boone and Ms. Cheney and the other right wing Christian conservatives who hate the Constitution and you hate freedom and who are trying to destroy the Constitution with their public declaration said.  When they get in Congress.  They will not obey their oath of office they will in fact obstruct as much legislation as possible, which is not part of their oath and they will do so based on their racism and their own personal agenda which I said and is provable.  When you read the Constitution.  It is in fact a violation of constitutional law.  So that's really the line in the sand and Pat Boone and Ms. Cheney and the other right wing Christian conservatives who are extremists in this country want to draw I would consider that a very dangerous line for them to draw because there are a lot of Americans like me minorities of every type in this country who love the freedom that this country offers love its heritage and you will not allow it to be tread upon.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

Stand with me now, my brothers and sisters stand with me now stand and defend the Constitution against a heinous attack by the right wing Christian conservatives who are extremists in this country, and who are white supremacists who are attempting to bring down our nation and destroy the Constitution stand with me now and protect our nation as we are legally required to do to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Stand with me now.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)