Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Thank-You My Darling....

Thank-you my darling Leen. Thank-you for believing in me. Thank-you for loving me. Thank-You for a thousand days and nights of joy and a love I never knew existed. Thank-you my darling Leen, for showing me that true courage is not always just found in books or the movies. Thank-You my darling for letting me hear the music of your life, and For sharing in it. Thank-you my darling for being persistent and continuing to try when I hardly knew you, to the point where you were determined we should meet. Thank-you my darling for loving me in spite of how little I loved myself. But most of all my darling, thank-you for teaching me that. How to love me. So that now, without you physically by my side. You are, as  you always said... still here.

I love you so much Leen. Just hugely Okay?

My hand to your my love. Always, my darling Leen. My hand to yours.

Godspeed my darling Leen. Godspeed.