Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nothing Fancy

It doesn't matter to me whether anyone likes the position I am taking regarding Claude and Evelyn, or how that position is similar to how I relate to and view the tea party Republican Party and the extremists of the Christian conservatives.  It doesn't really matter.  Because nobody has to live my life.  I live my life.  And I am the one who will decide how I'm going to live my life and by what values in my life I have been shot twice I have been stabbed three different times I have been hit by a car twice and then two cars at one time.  Once.  I have been robbed.  A number of times.  And while working as a contract analyst I have had my work stolen from me by superiors where I was working more times than I can remember.  I have also been beaten with clubs and crowbars.  And most of these attacks happened because I made you or I was a Jew, which I still am.  But I was a Jew in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And when I was working in different companies every time I got screwed by a supervisor.  It was always rather interesting because they were either a Republican or they were a white Christian extremist every single time.  Every time I had my work taken over and stolen by a superior where they would claim it was their work.  It was either a person who was a Republican or they were a white Christian extremist.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So naturally over the years I got to a point where I realized that these types of ass holes can never be trusted because all they do is steal everything they can.  They will steal anything that's nailed down.  They will cheat anyone they can.  They will lie and they will cheat everyone.  And we know that's true because all we have to do is look at Gov. Rick Perry to see what a filthy, dirty liar.  The Republicans and the white Christian extremists of Texas really are.  Because Rick Perry is one of the biggest liars that has ever come to the political stage at the state or national level.  He has said so many hateful things about Jews where he has had to eat his words.  And he's been under investigation for so many economic attempts of fraud and crime.  It's ridiculous.

So anyone doesn't really like my attitude toward the behavior of the white Christian extremists or the Republican Party or the tea party well that's just I guess your problem not mine.  Because nobody has to live with me.  Nobody has to live my life.  And nobody in this world is going to stand before the creator on my behalf when I die.  I am the one that will be spiritually speaking, standing before whatever creator.  There may be no one's going to arbitrate over my soul, and no one has the right to tell me where my soul is going to go because no one on earth is above the creator.  So no matter what anyone may think, and the matter how many filthy dirty lies the white Christian conservative extremists might tell the world they are not able to tell people where their soul is going to go because they are not God and God never gave them that right.  If they say God has given them that right.  They are dirty, filthy liars they are liars before God.  They are liars before humanity and they will burn in hell for their lies, because God never gave them the right to tell anyone where anyone's soul is going because God has never given them that right.  And if they say he has they are lying.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

Just like none of the white Christian conservative extremists has the courage to come onto the porch of my home here in Cleveland, Ohio, and call me a dirty Jew, because none of the white Christian extremists have any courage at all.  Because they are gutless ass hole cowards and they know they are cowards and they know that I know they are cowards.  They are chicken they are cowards.  They don't have the courage to do anything they are gutless yellow cowards and they know for a fact that they come anywhere near my home with my two different camera surveillance systems being monitored out-of-state by an associate and a friend of mine that before they even get to the property before Damon get on my property or to my front door their picture will be on the Internet and everyone will see them committing the crime.  They are trying to commit they all know that which is why none of this stupid ass holes of the white Christian conservative extremists dare come anywhere near me and they know that if they kill me.  That will be an admission on their part that they Jesus Christ that they hate Jews at everyone because that's exactly what fuels their asinine ugly arrogant self righteous behavior.  They know it and I know it because that same ugly ass hole behavior is what is fueling the Republican Party and what is in fact the founding a motion of this stupid ass holes of the tea party because none of those stupid ass holes whether they are living here in Cleveland are anywhere in Ohio or anywhere in this country has the that's Put up and shut up and pick up a gun and come onto my porch and murder me.  Even now they want to.  And the reason they don't have the guts because their own nothing but yellow gutless cowards.

They also know that my camera system.  Both of my surveillance camera systems have independent power.  So even if they cut the power to my home those camera systems are still transmitting those pictures no matter what they do and they know if they come anywhere near my home within not more than 10 seconds their pictures will be up on the Internet and everyone in the world will see them committing the crime they are committing so I dare any of this stupid ass holes of the white Christian conservative extremists or any of the stupid ass holes of the Republican Party are the ass holes of the tea party did dare come on my property and try to murder me.  I dare them to do that.  Just like I dare any of those stupid bastard acyl's that come on my property and call me a dirty Jew.  When the Lord and Savior.  They claim to worship was crucified for being a Jew.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

71 doesn't like my attitude.  Just remember I'm not the one who made the white Christian conservative extremists of the Republican Party or the tea party behave like a bunch of flaming ass holes who are sold selfish and such, filthy, dirty liars and racists that they enjoy hurting other people, and they enjoy hurting Americans, and they enjoy lying and stealing and cheating I'm not the one who made them do that they did it on their own.  And just like their Lord and Savior Jesus said at the sermon on the Mount everything they have done to the least of all God has ever created, meaning anything they had ever done to any human being ever anything they've done to any American citizen any negative thought any lying they have done any stealing they have done anything they have done in any way is going to be done to them by God because that is what their Lord and Savior Jesus told them at the sermon on the mount, and if those stupid ass holes of the tea party and the Republican Party and the white Christian extremist don't want to believe what their own Lord and Savior told them at the sermon on the mount, then they don't deserve the right to call themselves Christians, because if they're not willing to believe what he said at the sermon on the mount.  That means that nothing but filthy dirty liars when they call themselves Christians.  I mean, they're the ones who claim they are good Christians, and they're good Christians, then why aren't they listening to what Jesus told them at the sermon on the Mount why are they lying why they cheating, why are they such racists.  Why are they making those choices?

File really give a damn whether anyone agrees with me years supports what I'm thinking.  Because no one has to die for me.  No one will die for me.  I will die on my own.  And I will never let any asinine human religion dare to tell me how to worship God.  That is never going to happen.  I don't care what religion we are talking about nobody's been a tell me how to look at my creator.  Nobody nobody is big enough, nobody is tough enough, nobody has enough guts to do anything to make me then take their will.  It won't happen.  Out of die before I ever allow anyone to try and push me around, or beg me to their asinine singular view it won't happen.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

Which is why I'm putting up a lot of news stories to make sure everybody sees hell ugly and how asinine.  These members of the white Christian conservative extremist movement really are.  How ugly the members of the tea party and the Republican Party really are because in nothing but a bunch of filthy dirty liars every single one of them.  I have never met a single Republican in my life who wasn't odd dirty filthy liar who had not at one time or another stolen something from somebody every single Republican I ever knew in my life.  At one point or another in their life had stolen something from someone else, you have their work or money or their title or their job or their career or their home or something, because that's what Republicans do they steal whatever they can.  They lie about anything they can.  They cheat everyone they can I've never met a single Republican in my life.  Let any degree of honesty whatsoever.  Not one single one.  And as far as the tea party.  They are the most disgusting racists I've ever seen in my entire life and the only reason they even got into Congress is because so many people in this country have become weak willed that we allowed that kind of dirty filth into our government.  And now where paying for allowing those kind of spoiled brat ass holes into our government.  Because no legislations being done and the legislation that is being done is nothing but pure bullshit and the poor are being cheated while the tea party are going out and having drinks and laughing at us.  They are laughing at us Americans.  They are laughing at the poor, they are laughing at women being beaten to death, because most of the tea party members beat their wives, they beat their wives, they set them in the face they support women being beaten they support women being thrown to the ground and kicked in the face they support women being murdered and cut open so that the white Christian conservative extremists can then steal their children.  The tea party supports women being murdered and cut open so that they can steal their babies because the white Christian extremists, and the tea party women they think women are nothing but tools for them to get what they want, which is why all of the members of the tea party support, beating their own wives and beating their own daughters a support, beating women because women.  And if they say they doubt I dare them to take a polygraph in front of their wives and daughters and prove that I dare them to because I've seen these monsters in action they would beat their own wives and they would beat their own daughters that they thought it would help their careers.

So of the rest of the world thinks it's a good idea to trust those ass holes of the Republican Party and those ass holes of the tea party and the real stupid bastard lying filthy dirty ass holes of the white Christian conservative extremist movement.  If the rest of the world thinks it's a good idea to trust that kind of stupid bastard in this country.  That's their choice.  Like I said I've never been one to follow the herd.  Because when I go before my creator.  I'm not going to go being guilty for having owned a gun and killed anyone.  I'm not going to be guilty for having lied.  I'm not going to be guilty for having cheated I'm not going to be guilty for having struck a single human soul, because and 62 years of my life I have never hit a single person I have been a pacifist my entire life.  So I don't have anything to say I'm sorry for before God because I never did any of that crap at the white Christian conservative extremist of the Republican Party or the tea party has ever done or that they have ever supported.  They are the ones who support killing and murder.  Not me.  They are the ones in support of lying and cheating and stealing and beating women to death and killing women and murdering children, not me.  So they don't mind going before the creator with all at crap on their soul.  That's up to them, but just don't expect me to behave the way they are because I won't.  I never have and I never will.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

So when I say that there is a way for these white Christian conservative extremist.  Whether Republican Party bastard to the tea party ass holes does screw up my bank account and cheat me out of my money, you can bet your sweet ass they will do so.  Because if I don't get my disability check tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Republican Party and the tea party and the white Christian conservative extremists of this country have done something to my bank account they cheat me out of that money because that's the only way my disability check would not get into my account is if it were tampered with, and the only ass holes in this country who had that kind of disgusting piece of crap bullshit behavior.  I the tea party ass holes in the Republican Party ass holes and the Christian conservative extremist ass holes all the way nothing but filthy dirty criminals and liars and traitors to this country and whether they know it or not, it's not good to be too many more years before the people of this world and the people of this country are finally fed up with their bullshit and all that dirty, filthy, lying they made think they are on top politically right now, but history shows very clearly that when someone is on top politically, it doesn't take long before they suddenly are no longer on top.  And when that happens, they usually don't find things very comfortable.

So it's 1 AM here in Cleveland.  And that means in six hours.  My disability check should in fact be in my account.  And if it's not that means that the Republican Party and the tea party and the white Christian conservative extremists of this country have tampered with my disability check to make sure that it would not be in my account and they will use some dirty filthy bastard lie they'll lie in any way they can now say it's nothing but equipment problems are that it is a problem with the check or that it's a problem with the Social Security Administration now do anything they can to rely their way out of that because that's what they do they cheat, and they steal from everyone and anything they can.  They will lie and cheat and steal every single time they get a chance to because they hate everyone and if you really gave permission to the tea party and the Republican Party and the white Christian conservative extremists, they would blow up the Statue of Liberty, and they would tell everyone in Europe that they hate everyone in Europe and at the they take over this country.  They have been to go to Europe and to connect kill everyone in France and to kill everyone in the UK begin to kill everyone in Germany they want to kill everyone, everywhere in the world who is in white and Christian if you really gave the Republican Party and the tea party permission to do that, along with the white Christian conservative extremists.  They would do that and say that to Europe in a heartbeat because they want to say that they would love to blow up the Statue of Liberty and tell everyone in the United States that they are now going to kill every single American in this country who is not white and Christian and Republican they would love to do that they actually talk about it.  Privately.

(For support and source documentation, and further reading, please see my "See Also:" section below.)

But don't believe me.  Everything in my see also section below clearly shows that what I'm saying is true.  Like I said, actions speak louder than words bullshit walks money talks.  If my disability check is not in my account by 7:30 AM this morning.  That will mean that the Republican Party and the tea party and the white Christian conservative extremists of this country have done something in the form of an economic attack against the non-Christian population of these United States.  In the attempt to take over the economic system of the United States to say to America that they hate America, they hate the Constitution and hate everyone in this country and they are now going to kill everyone in this country who is not white Christian, because that's their real plan.  And if they sit there in front of you and tell you how much they are politically that party of the people they are nothing but filthy dirty liars remember any agent of hell can tell you anything that they want.  And the only reason why people will believe someone who is a dirty filthy liar is because the liar is really a good liar and the Republican Party and the tea party have been lying so much and for so long that they have become really good at lying.  Which is why so many people had been taken in and seduced with their lies.

So I'm expecting tomorrow not to get my disability check, because I'm always prepared to be screwed by the Republican Party and the tea party and the white Christian conservative extremists, because that's what they've done to me all my life is screw me anytime they got the chance to.  Any time they got the chance to screw me over.  They did so in a heartbeat because they actually get off by doing so they get a real strong emotional satisfaction by screwing others over by hurting other people.  The matter what filthy lies the Republican Party and the tea party tell you when they say they are the party of the people.  The reality is they love hurting other people they love hurting Americans.  They love seeing women being beaten to death and murdered they love seeing children being bullied and beaten to death and they love seeing children killing themselves in school.  They thrive on it, they actually enjoy it, they actually sit down at the dinner table and make their wives and children, watch the news where women are being shot to death and killed because their entire families enjoy seeing women murdered and children killed they love seeing children being beaten up at school and kicked and shot to death and taking their own lives.  They enjoy it so much that they celebrate it, they'd lift drinks and to post about it in bars and they laugh at us.  The tea party is laughing while they're going to bars and their laughing saying how wonderful it is that there screwing the poor that their hurting the poor that their killing women are murdering children.  They love that they are in control, and they're happy and there toasting themselves with drinks and laughing at us about how their killing women and murdering children and spreading hatred.  They just love it.  It's making them feel so powerful and so alive, because that's exactly what they are disgusting murderous lying ass holes.

Don't believe me?  Just read my see also section directly below.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! In the entire 62 years of my life I have never raised my hands in anger at, or struck a single human being. And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

     

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that the energy that is beyond this world that so many of us call, God, did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. Whereby, as a result of those choices, war and mass murder have all too often been the primary result. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. And subsequently, to follow whatever religion they choose. however, I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for, or to, any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so, as the foregoing clearly explains. 

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

    General Further Reading:

     

    "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

    THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

    THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    Pastor Martin Niemöller

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)