Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Me Being Me

I realize that the people who are following my Journal or who likes certain posts will do just that.  They will like certain posts and not others, such as the picture of my new haircut or my new hat because I made the grave mistake, on their part, of having my pipe in my mouth when I took those pictures.  And that therein is the very succinct and necessary distinction.  Because my darling Aileen loved me.  She loved everything that I was and everything that I did and everything about me.  As I loved everything she was and everything about her.  Because we didn't pick and choose from each other what we love and what we did not love and thereby then attempted to demand or request or expect changes of those things that we did not like or love.  Because we liked and loved every aspect of each other.  And none of my amazing and very kind and wonderful readers is Aileen.  So I fully understand how these really amazing and very wonderful people who are following or reading my Journal will like only certain aspects of me and not other aspects.  And I have no expectations beyond that.  Because none of these really amazing and very wonderful people is Aileen.  They can't be.  They should not be.  Because they meaning these amazing and wonderful people are my readers.  They are amazing and wonderful in their own lives, and I respect that.  But they are not Aileen.  They never signed on to love every aspect of me.  They signed on to love those things about me.  Whereby they would show their appreciation.  Again, because none of these amazing and very brilliant and wonderful people is Aileen.

So what I'm saying is that it is perfectly okay for an me of those of you who are my readers to like, and to appreciate certain aspects of me while not liking or enjoying other aspects.  Because there's no pressure on you.  I don't have any expectations.  I smoked a pipe.  I always have.  I have never smoked a pipe in any location or place where it would in fact be deemed inappropriate.  So there's no pressure on any of you who are my readers.  I love the fact that I am being given the opportunity whereby, as a result of that opportunity, which is for me to express myself in this Journal.  That you, the readers, do in fact fine aspects of me that you truly do enjoy and that you like.  But there is no pressure on you who are my readers in any way to enjoy every aspect of what I am or every aspect of my life.

And the reason is obvious.  You are my readers are just that.  You are you.  And I respect that.  Whereby, as a result of my respect.  I have no expectations.  No thought or agenda.  So I say thank you.  Thank you for enjoying the posts of mine that you enjoy.  And thank you for being honest with yourselves and honest with me.  Whereby it is illustrated to me that you who are my readers do not like every aspect of me.  And that's okay.  Because as I said none of you are Aileen.

In any event, I woke up because my sugar levels are sort of diving slightly.  So I'm going to have a cup of coffee and then go back to sleep.  I think I must have slept in a peculiar position.  Because my lower back and lower spine became somewhat reactive when I attempted to get up and use the urinal that I keep in my den.  But I could tell by the muscle movement in my lower back that it's not like what it was a few days ago.  It's just a reaction to the position in which I slept.  So tomorrow once I do some stretching exercises.  I'll be fine.