Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gaining Momentum

I didn't get home from during the shopping until almost 10 AM.  And with a heat, I'm just a bit weary.  So my plan is to take a short nap or to meditate perhaps for about 75 minutes.  And then I will come back.

Thunderbird :

The Thunderbird email program is just about completely set up.  I still have to go through some of the activist mail that I will do when I wake up.  And of course I will also be doing news stories as well.  But for right now I just need to re-center my energy and ground.  Which is exactly what I will do.  It's something Aileen and I used to do all the time.

For a midmorning meal.  I just had a bit of butter and jelly sandwich with some milk and a little bit of cranberry juice.

For exercise.  I think I got plenty of exercise because on the way back I was caring about a 65 pound pack on my back in close to 90° weather.  So I definitely got a workout.

I'll write later.