Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Daily Life

11:13 Pm:

Night Table:

1 16 ounce bottle of water.

Lights Out:

Hey Aileen? You there? Oh there you are... Hey kiddo. It was fun last night wasn't it. So you like the rose bush. Well, I told you Id take care of it sweetie. So you were in on that conversation then right? The one earlier today? Thought so. What have I told you about that Leen. No, I'm not angry. But hey. You said you were just going to nudge. Not drive the bus. Right? Okay. Okay.

So, the cello tonight. No? I Thought so. Bedknobs on broomsticks. How did I know.  Cause you're Wiccan right? LOL Don't start that stuff about pulling my lip up. Okay. Okay. Bedknobs it is.Don't you ever get tired of that? Of course not. What was I thinking. Okay.

Oh, you want to talk to me. Well isn't that  just a slice. Okay. Okay. Give me, let's say, 45 okay?

Well don't  try and tell me now. Wait until I get there. Okay? Take a breath okay Luv.

I'll be there. I'll be there. No problem.

Okay. I'll see you in my dreams my dear. Like I said. Give me 45. And do not try and spook Cleo when you come in Okay?

I'm going. Give me a sec.

I love you sweetie. Right? no matter you reach out your hand, you'll always find mine. tis true my love. Tis true...

Godspeed my darling Leen. Godspeed.