Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back to Business

Now that I finally have everything pretty well sorted out the month meeting most of my supplies and so forth.  And with it being the Fourth of July tomorrow I will get back to doing my morning exercises tomorrow and begin once again putting up the increments of the various exercises I do along with my weight.

I didn't do my exercises today.  Because going to and from the store was extremely strenuous and I was a bit unprepared for the air to be as difficult to breathe as it was this morning.  But later in the week.  It should be a little bit easier when I have to go out to pick up a few more supplies.

In any event, the routine of doing my news posting during the day is beginning to fall into play and I'm sure that a lot of you are enjoying some of the stories I'm finding and I'm very honored and gratified that you do.  Generally speaking, as things go as I've already explained my wife, meaning my late wife Aileen, even though she's on the other side of the veil generally has a habit of visiting me through my dreams or in my dreams.  As I was telling her sister, Evelyn, today sometimes when Aileen comes to me she simply sits in the room and laser cello.  And for those of you that may not be aware my late wife Aileen was actually a child prodigy and at age 12 she was actually playing cello with her mother, who is playing violin for the Cleveland Orchestra and was actually touring the nation with a couple of chamber groups.  So the cello is her instrument.  Other times, she will sit and we will talk together or she will brainstorm and I will come up with some kind of a journal entry that I sometimes right in the middle of the night.  Don't ask me how this is possible because I really can't give you an explanation.

I mean, I feel her all through the house.  The matter where I go.  And during the first year after she died I went through a whole process in my journals where I was attempting to explain how it might be possible for some kind of informational exchange to take place between Aileen and I regardless of her being on the other side of the veil.  But the reality is were talking about an aspect of life that generally falls into the categories of superstitious thinking or magical thoughts or religion or some other rather philosophical or abstract perspective.

In any event, just go with it.  Because she does.  As soon as I going to meditation, which I always do before I go to sleep within about an hour.  She's just there.  Sometimes we dance sometimes she plays the cello.  Sometimes we argue sometimes we talk and sometimes we just go for a walk in the garden in the backyard.  And again, don't ask me to explain this because I can't.  I told her when the first time this happened, that it was okay for her to do this kind of thing, but I also told her that if she started moving furniture around that I was going to put tinfoil on my head and going to the basement.  So I told her that she could do anything she wants her in the house, but she just can't move stuff around.

So in any event, I sometimes in the middle of the night will wake up and generally it's because of some kind of exchange that took place between Aileen and I where I will produce a journal article of one kind or another.  But given the fact that it's been a rather strenuous day.  I would hazard to say that I am probably going to sleep pretty much right through the night.

So that being said, I think I will simply lean back and put on a funny movie and meditate and then catch a few hours of sleep and then I will get up tomorrow morning and do it all over again.

Thanks for reading.