Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valerie Harper’s Rare Brain Cancer: What Caused It? – AARP

 

Valerie Harper’s Rare Brain Cancer: What Caused It? – AARP

My thoughts and my prayers go out to you, Valerie Harper, and your family and friends. I pray that you can find peace in all of this. I am so sorry to hear of your cancer. But feel in my heart that just as God watched over, and guided my darling Aileen. That the energy that we all call by so many different names as God, will be there and will take your hand, and welcome you home. I'm so sorry, Ms. Harper. Truly, I am so sorry. Your courage and your desire to help, is truly the hallmark of what we humans, have that is the best inside of each of us. Our humanity.

Godspeed Valerie Harper. Godspeed....