Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Republicans, Not the Grand Old Party


This isn't really a very long or complicated article.  This is really just the facts.

1.  My darling Aileen was actually the daughter of a very famous person in this country.  Her father was Dr. Lynn Albers.  And Dr. Albers was actually one of the leading scientists and NASA Lewis research Center in Cleveland Ohio.  It was actually one of the NASA scientist responsible for the moon landing.

2.  My grandfather, Maurice Maschke, was actually the leader of the entire Republican Party for Northern Ohio during the 1920s.  And was the United States customs inspector for the entire United States.  Under president Harding.  (This of course is substantiated by my biographical profile.  Listed in the right-hand side panel of this Journal page).

3.  While my wife was dying of liver cancer.  It was the current Republican Party they did everything they could to take away medical service from my wife and actually even tried to prevent her from being able to be allowed to die in her bed.  They were actually going to deny my wife and hospital bed to die in while here at home.

4.  When my wife died, the current Republican Party showed their gratitude for what my grandfather and my family did in the service of this country and in the service of the Republican Party by slapping me with a $40,000 Medicaid loan.  And initially their attitude was that they wanted me to get out of my home because they were going to take my home from me.  They were of course stopped by federal law, because not only am I on the deed of this house but I am Aileen's legal husband.  And the Republican Party hated that because they wanted to take this home for me and throw me into the street.  Because they didn't give a damn about what my family did in the service to this nation or in the service of the Republican Party.  All they cared about was that they hated me for being a Jew.

So let's look at the facts ladies and gentlemen.  If the Republican Party can treat my wife the way they did while she was dying.  And if they can treat me the way they have after she died.  When our families gave their lives in the service of this country.  And in the service of the Republican Party.  What you think they are doing to the rest of the people in this country?

This article is not about me.  Because every time I have ever tried to get any assistance for my disabilities.  Not only have certain neighbors in my neighborhood tried to prevent me from getting any assistance whatsoever.  But the Republican Party has done everything they could to make sure I would not get any assistance whatsoever.  Because they hate me.  Just like they hate my grandfather for having led the Republican Party.  Because the Republican party hates Jews.  Even though it was a Jewish American, who gave his life defending the Republican Party, which my grandfather did.

And let's also look at the fact that the Republican Party never under any circumstances.  So far has ever said.  Thank you to the millions of Americans of every nationality throughout this country who gave their lives in defense of this country and in defense of the Republican Party.  Because the Republican Party doesn't give a damn about anyone except the wealthy and the white Christians.

Like I said, ladies and gentlemen, that the Republican Party can screw me and screw my wife.  After our families did everything they could to serve the Republican Party and to protect the Republican Party and to protect this nation.  Just what the hell do you think they are doing to the rest of the people of this country who don't fall into their specialized group?

When my grandfather was alive, according to his wife.  Like grandmother.  The Republican Party was called the GOP because those letters stood for, the grand old party.  But the Republican Party is no longer the grand old party.

The Republican Party has turned out to be nothing more than a bunch of money hungry selfish self-serving spoiled brats who don't care about anyone except themselves.  They have never said thank you to the millions of Americans of every nationality, who have died in the service of this country and protecting the Republican Party.  And they have certainly never showed any kind of gratitude for what Aileen's father.  Dr. Lynn Albers did for this nation, nor have they shown any kind of gratitude for what the Maschke family meaning my grandfather did in the service of this country.  And in the service to the Republican Party.  In fact, they have shown everything opposite.

And like I said, this isn't about me.  Because I don't matter in all of this.  There are millions of Americans including neighbors in my own neighborhood and people all over this country who are suffering so terribly far worse than I ever have in my entire life.  Almost 2/3 of the people who are homeless in this nation.  Our American veterans.

So, the Republican Party can turn their back on my wife what she was dying and try to deny her a hospital bed during those eight months, telling her she should die on the floor.  And that the Republican Party can turn on me after my wife died and basically tell me to get out of my own home, and only stopped short of doing so.  When they found by federal law that I am on the deed and I am her legal husband.  And then the response was that I could stay in the home, but they will take my home from me as soon as I die.  Because they don't give a damn about me they don't give a damn about my grandfather who died giving his life in protection of the Republican Party or this nation.  Because the Republican Party doesn't give a damn about anything except getting their money.

And if they can do that to me like I said.  Just what the hell do you think they are doing to everyone else?