My Inner Self
- My Biographical Profile
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Medical Rcords Of My Caregiving For Aileen
- The Time Fear And I Did Battle
- My Life and Cancer
- Thank You
- Daily Life: Hell Week, Day 3
- A Happy Blend
- Promises ... Promises...
- The Third Principle
- I Am A Human Rights Advocate
- No Apologies... No Regrets...
- I Do Like Being Different
- Quantum Physics And Newtonian Metaphysics
- The Multi-Dimensionality Of Informational Signal Recognition, Relative to the Human Condition
- Purpose And Responsibility
- A Square Peg In A Round Hole
- Regarding Climante Change And Global Warming
- Let's Consider The Facts
- The Analyst
- No Beds Available??? The Subtext of the Creigh Deeds Tragedy
- Head Games
- Stolen Memories
- Raising The Shades Again
- Lighting Up The Hallway
- Throwing Darts In The Air
- True Story
- Cleaning Out The Junk Drawer
- The Trouble With Angels
- My Fair Lady - Revisited
- We Have Met The Enemy .. And The Enemy Is Us...
- Daily Life: Nightmares
- Daily Life: Meditation, Dreams
- Daily Life: Meditation
- When I Look At America
- Chapter II, The Expanded View of God
- Climbing Through The Mine Shafts
- Proof: The Republican Party And The Tea Party Are Guilty Of Treason!
- Gov. Rick Perry Indicted
- Religious Clarrifications
- Daily Life: Communicaiton
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
System Update: Comprehensive
As the technical papers have said repeatedly, Microsoft was planning on upgrading Internet Explorer from IE 9 up to IE 10. And again, from what the technical memos basically were saying. This upgrade would in fact be nonvoluntary. It would actually be required. Which is fine. And as I said I was testing IE 10 for those reasons.
My findings were not really what I expected, but not really a surprise either. Because I can really has turned out to be not really a very good browser. Because it did nothing but continually crash. It actually was crashing so badly that I couldn't even open a webpage without it crashing. And I'm sure it is probably my fault, because that's exactly what Microsoft will say. Because Microsoft never wants to admit that anything. Is there a full. It's always, the users fault.
So, that being the case. I finally got fed up with Microsoft and their Internet Explorer browser. Because it just has never worked worth a damn. As a result, I have gone back to using Google chrome.
Windows live writer:
And as anyone who has been reading my technical system updates can see very clearly, Windows live writer has always had issues on my Dell XPS 410 system with regard to Dragon NaturallySpeaking. So it basically has continued to have problems. And as a result. I am no longer using Windows live writer.
I have gone back to simply using the blogger post template. I'm just fed up with trying to get things to work on my system. And then being blamed for it being my fault because the products that makers are making don't work. When it's not my fault. But trying to substantiate that were to prove that is virtually impossible. Because I don't have all of their huge amounts of money or their technical people or their lawyers.
So I don't really care.
Actually at this point, Google chrome does in fact seem to work a lot better in every way that Internet Explorer. With the exception of course being completely interactive with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. But it is still at least partially interactive and that's fine. That's all I need.
So that's pretty much where things are.
Thank you very much for listening.