I just wanted to explain that the reason for the typographical errors in what I write in my journal is because I have a slight speech impediment, which I have had all my life. And because I had the left side of my face rebuilt when I was 12 years old. So I tend to talk out of the left side of my mouth. Plus, because I had a form of throat cancer when I was 19 years old. These conditions sometimes make it difficult for my speech program to recognize what I'm saying.
I have always working very hard to improve the accuracy of my speech program. And I sincerely hope that those of you who are reading my Journal will take this into consideration. I really am trying to do my best.
Thank you very much for listening.
My Inner Self
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Biographical Profile
- The Keepers Of God
- Villains of Darkness
- I Do Like Being Different
- Gettomg Back Up
- Sunbathing in the Snow
- The Trouble With Angels
- You Can't Take It With You
- Was Alfred Wright Murdered?
- System Update: Windows 7, Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Senator Leahy: Stop allowing Republican senators to blackball pro-choice judges
- Doing My Underwater Breathing Exercises
- Popcorn At The Movies
- Strolling Through The Hallways
- Tell Apple to protect workers from dangerous chemicals
- I Am A Human Rights Advocate
- Stop Putting Pastors On Trial For Gay Weddings
- My Fair Lady - Revisited