Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Looking in the Mirror

I'm sure that those who are Republican sympathizers and tea party sympathizers probably don't like my message about Congressman Ryan and his proposed budget.  My message to those people is, too bad.  Get used to disappointment.  Because the fact of the matter is that I read a lot of articles today and I read for example about the Cancer treatment centers of America and how they are basically misrepresenting the facts of how effective their treatments really are.  And I've read also about how difficult it is for a lot of people to get any kind of cancer treatment whatsoever in this country.

It's all about money.  That same old filthy dirty thing that the Republicans and the tea party and their supporters keep screaming about.  How they don't care about anyone and they don't care about this country and they don't care about anything because all they want is their money.

That's fine.  If that's the way they want to portray themselves.  That's up to them.

I am not the final answer on anything.  But I did work as a bill collector to the medical industry and for the medical industry for five full years.  And I have been a financial analyst for 45 years.  And the one thing I've learned over all these years of my life is that the more you worry about money, the less you have.

But don't take my word for it.  I'm sure Congressman Ryan and the tea party members of Congress just love acting like spoiled brats screaming and yelling about how they want their money and that they don't really give a damn about anyone in this country.  They don't give a damn about cancer patients they don't give a damn about people who don't have insurance they don't give a damn about people not getting medical care because all they ever talk about is how they want their money.  Give me my money.

And if that's how they want to betray themselves.  Where their filthy dirty ugly, disgusting money is worth more than patriotism or worth more than even being able to say.  Thank you for the millions of Americans of all nationalities who died protecting the Republican Party and died trying to make the Republican Party a better party if that's how the Republican Party wants to act like a bunch of selfish spoiled brats who aren't even able to say.  Thank you to the millions of veterans and the millions of Americans of every nationality, died to protect the Republican Party.  Then stupid selfish asinine bastards like Ryan and his other piece of crap bastard Republicans and tea party ass holes will be seen exactly like that.  Selfish and mean-spirited and hateful because all they care about is their filthy dirty money.

And they don't even know how to say.  Thank you.  Because they never have.  Because Ryan is a filthy lying selfish bastard.  He doesn't even know how to say thank you, because he's arrogant and racist and selfish.  And these anti-somatic.  Which of course makes no sense because he claims to be a good Christian, which is a filthy lie because he can't be anti-somatic and be a good Christian, because his Lord and Savior was a Jew.

And let's be very clear.  I think it's really asinine for the Republican Party and the stupid bastards of the tea party to scream and yell about how they want their money and how they don't give a damn about the poor.  When their Lord and Savior was crucified for protecting the poor.  Which makes Ryan and his entire family nothing but a bunch of filthy liars.  Because they're not good Christians their filthy liars.  Because they're selfish and arrogant and their mean-spirited and they hate the poor.  Because that's exactly what Ryan is doing with this budget is doing everything he can to hurt the poor so that they can give more of his filthy dirty money to the wealthy people of this country who already have tons of filthy dirty money.  That's what Ryan is all about taking money away from the poor and giving it to the wealthy exactly the opposite of what his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for.  Which means he and his mother and father are filthy liars they are not good Christians their filthy liars.  Because if they really were good Christians they would stand up for the poor and start of attacking the poor.

Like I said, bullshit walks and money talks.  Actions always speak louder than words.  And I dare Ryan or his mother or his father or any of his friends to come onto my porch here in Cleveland Ohio and go on national TV and call me a dirty Jew.  When my grandfather ran the Republican Party for an all northeastern Ohio, before Ryan ever got around to being part of the Republican Party.  At Ryan really wants to go ahead and do that show the whole world that he hates everyone who ever supported the Republican Party, unless they were wealthy and white and Christian.  Let them go ahead and do that on national TV.  Since he wants to really scream and yell about how he wants his filthy dirty money.  Go ahead do it on TV come to my porch and call me a dirty Jew.  From my grandfather being a Jewish American and running the Republican Party for all northern Ohio.  And you will ever see the tea party.  Saying.  Thank you, you won't ever see Ryan.  Same thank you, because their filthy liars their selfish brats.  And that's all they are because all they ever care about is their filthy dirty ugly money.  They don't care about the poor they don't care about anything because all they ever scream about is how they want their money.

I love this country.  And I happen to respect the Republican Party more than Ryan does.  Because I respect the spirit of the Republican Party.  I respect the soul of the Republican Party.  It used to be called the grand old party.  But it's not anymore.  Because the Republican Party is no longer the grand old party.  The Republican Party is a bunch of spoiled brats who are selfish and mean-spirited and hateful, who claim to be good Christians, whether nothing but filthy liars.  They and their families are ugly horrible despicable examples of Christianity they don't follow Jesus Christ they don't follow the words of their own Lord and Savior their filthy liars because all they ever talk about is give me my money.

And I'm not just talking for myself and my grandfather.  I'm talking for millions and millions of Americans in this country millions of Americans who no longer are alive from every nationality in this country who died defending the Republican Party.  And you don't hear any of the selfish spoiled brat ass holes of the tea party or the ass holes of the Republican Party.  Saying thank you to any of those millions of Americans because the ass holes of the Republican Party and the ass holes and the tea party are screaming and yelling about give me my money at all we ever hear give me my money at all they ever say.  That's all they ever talk about give me my money.  They don't care who dies they don't care about people not getting medical care because all they want is their money.  Their filthy dirty ugly money.

And they do that when their Lord and Savior was crucified protecting the poor.  The very same people that Ryan and his mother and father hate with all their heart they hate the poor they hate everyone in this country was not white and Christian.  Because their actions speak louder than words.  Bullshit walks and money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.  And if Ryan doesn't want to be seen like an elitist or a white supremacist let them put up and shut up and show the American people with his actions but he can't do that.  Because he's a selfish self-serving spoiled brat and all he knows how to do is scream and yell about how he wants his money.

My attitude is as far as I'm concerned, I'm done doing business with any business under any circumstances that supports or as part of the tea party or Republican Party political machinery in this country.  I'm going to boycott every single business in this country.  To contribute any money to the Republican Party or has anything to do with Republican Party.  I'm not going to give the Republican Party any of my money.  Other than the tax dollars that I paid.  If Ryan wants to be such a selfish spoiled brat and show the world how much hatred he has for his own Christian religion.  That's his business.

But as an American citizen I'm going to stand up for the rights of all Americans.  Because the name of this country is still, the United States of America.  The name of this country is not, the Christian states of America.  It is not even though Ryan and his mother and father want to change the name of this country to be Christian states of America because they are basically white supremacists.

And if they're not let him put up and shut up and prove it with their actions because they are showing this world that they are nothing but a bunch of filthy lying self-serving selfish ugly people who want only one thing.  They want their money.  Give me my money.  That's what our country is turned into.  A bunch of spoiled brats with everybody screaming and yelling give me my money.  Nobody wants to do anything nice for anyone unless they get something in return he their publicity are notoriety it's always about getting their pound of flesh.

And as I said, I'm glad I'm getting close to dying whenever that may happen, whether it's in the next few years or not.  I don't really care.  And for any stupid bastard Christian to tell me.  God hates me they are a filthy liar.  My mother walked while she was in labor over a mile to make sure I was born.  And God hated me he would never of allowed me to be born.  God could have killed me any one of a number of times over the last 62 years.  But he didn't.  So that means any of filthy liars who are in the right-wing Christian extremist movement or the right-wing Catholic extremists will but who dares say that God hates me kind of filthy liars.  Because of God hates me, let him go ahead and kill me

God made me and God will break me.  There is no man on this planet, who will get hold of my soul, because my soul doesn't belong to the filthy stupid bastards like Ryan in Congress.  My soul belongs to God and no matter how big and important Mr. Ryan me think is the will never own my soul.  He might take my home from me the mic me into the street they might ruin my life.  So we can have is filthy dirty money he might do privately of medical care.  So we can have is filthy ugly money, but he'll never own my soul.  And you won't ever stop me from being a patriotic American and standing up for the rights of all Americans and not just the self-serving lying asinine bastards of the right-wing Christian extremist movement who are screaming and yelling about how they want their money.  They don't care about God they don't care about Jesus they don't care about this country because all you ever hear them talking about is how they want their filthy dirty ugly money.

And if that's the way they want to paint themselves that's up to them God will judge them on their own actions.  Because that's what their own Bible says unless they really want to go ahead and lie about that also.

And don't expect me to be soft-pedaled on this because I won't.  Whatever humanity Ryan or his family has is virtually invisible.  Because they make themselves out to be selfish and arrogant and self-serving and elitist and white supremacist.

And that's their own choice.  Because God gave each of us free will.  So of Ryan the Republican Party want to act like a bunch of filthy moneygrubbing selfish bastards and turn their back on their own Lord and Savior that's their choice.  Because God will judge them for what they have done, because that's what their Bible says, unless they don't believe in their own Bible.  And if that's true, they don't have to change their behavior because there are were day showing everyone that they have no respect for their own religion, they have no respect for this country they have no respect for the millions and millions of Americans of every nationality who died protecting the Republican Party because they have never said.  Thank you.

So my message is to anyone who is reading my Journal boycott every single business controlled or associated with or who supports the Republican Party or the tea party in any way boycott those businesses.  Don't give them any of your money.  Make them go broke.  Make them lose money by human not giving them money.  Then they'll be yelling and screaming about how they want their money and they won't be getting their money from you.  Let them get their own money, if all they care about is money and no longer patriotism have all they care about is their filthy dirty money and not the rights of free Americans have all they care about is their filthy ugly money and turning the United States into the Christian states of America.  That's all they care about, but don't give them any of your money turn your backs on them.  They deserve to be shunned not respected.

As far as I'm concerned, I dare any of the Republican Party or the tea party anywhere in this country that come onto my porch and go on national television and call me a dirty Jew.  When it was a Jewish American and Ohio, my grandfather as is clearly proven in my see also section below in my biographical profile , who ran the entire Republican Party for Northern Ohio during the 1920s.  That is a fact that Mr. Ryan Campbell lie about his mother and father can't lie about that.  The stupid bastard ass holes of the tea party can't lie about that.  My grandfather ran their party their stupid bastard political party that they have turned it into long before they ever got their.

In the fact of the matter is the tea party and the Republican Party currently have disgraced the Republican Party.  They have turned the Republican Party into a national disgrace.  It's no longer the grand old party is a bunch of self-serving selfish ass holes who keep screaming and yelling about give me my money while they claim to be good Christians, and they do everything they can to screw the very people their Lord and Savior was crucified protecting.

It's time that stupid bastards of the Republican Party put their money where their mouth is.  I they really Americans or are they just stupid selfish white supremacist Asshole bastards?  Because the way they are acting they are not acting like patriotic Americans.  They are not securing the rights and liberties of the free Americans in this country.  They are securing the rights and privileges of the wealthy and the white Christian extremists.

And if that's the best they can do.  That may have violated their own oath of office.

Bullshit walks.  Money talks.  Actions speak louder than words.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

General Further Reading:

 

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

     

    My Significant Journal Entries:

    1. My Biographical Profile
    2. How The Pro Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands Of Other Women In 1950.
    3. Watching The Clouds 
    4. Public Declaration
    5. My Complete Medical Record Of My Caregiving For Aileen
    6. Finding Neverland
    7. How Do I love thee. The First Anniversary Of Aileen's Rosebush
    8. My Philosophy of Life
    9. Second Gear, My discussion of my Pro-Life, and Pro-Choice Position
    10. Walking On The Dark Side Of The Moon
    11. The Time I was hired to photograph and met President-elect Ronald Reagan
    12. My 250 Million Variable Characteristic Hieroglyphic Language
    13. My Global Warming Research
    14. Quantum Mechanics And Newtonian Metaphysics, Originally Dictated On Friday March 19, 2010 (two days before Aileen collapsed and was told she only had 2 months left to live
    15. Pressurized Moments
    16. Religion 101
    17. I Am An Iconoclastic Human Rights Advocate
    18. The Dark Lord
    19. Sand On The Floor
    20. A Human Comedy
    21. The Tortoise And The Hare
    22. Fear: One of Life's Great Motivators
    23. Give Me That Old Time Religion
    24. The Real Explanation of What’s Going On With Japan
    25. The Shadow People
    26. The Music Of The Spheres
    27. The Maschke Dynamic
    28. At Last
    29. Midnight Madness
    30. A Speck Of Dust On A Dirty Beach
    31. Choices of The Heart
    32. Oh There You Are
    33. Finding The Path
    34. Death Be Not Proud
    35. John Denver-The Box
    36. Relevancy
    37. The Environment Of My Mind
    38. The Dented Soul
    39. Talking To The Ghosts In My Heart
    40. A Rumpled And Misunderstood Life
    41. The Metaphysics of Hatred
    42. System Update: The Metaphysics Of Computing
    43. The Letter
    44. Human Rights
    45. Human Rights-An Analysis Part I
    46. Human Rights-An Analysis Part II
    47. North Dakota high school under fire after fans don KKK hoods at state semi boys hockey game
    48. Appearances Are Deceiving
    49. Unfinished Business
    50. The Velvet Hammer
    51. Reality Always Wins
    52. Midnight With The Iron Maiden
    53. The Difference Between Love And Hate
    54. System Update: Comprehensive
    55. Rummaging Through An Old Drawer
    56. Tidying Up
    57. Climbing The Mountain
    58. Clear Vision
    59. Dancing In The Backyard With My Weed Wacker
    60. Exercises In Multi-Directional Thinking
    61. Having Dinner At The Gates Of Hell
    62. Assured Distance
    63. The Dignity Of The Human Soul
    64. The Remarkable Thing
    65. Two … Three … One …
    66. Following The Footprints In The Sand
    67. Second Sight
    68. In The Midst Of Darkness A Single Spark Of Light Guides My Way
    69. Battling Demons In The Darkness
    70. Israel Hits Hamas Government Buildings
    71. Shadow Boxing
    72. Looking At Future's Past
    73. Circles Of  Synchronicity
    74. Well That Was A Bad Idea

     

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned.  (N.  Maschke – 1994)

     

    Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,