Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just a Reminder

this is just a reminder to anyone who is reading my journal and who is an online activist or advocate.

1.  I don't make contributions.  Not because I don't want to.  But because I don't have the money.  If I had the money, believe me.  I would be giving most of it away.  I don't have any need for money other than what is necessary to pay the bills and make sure that there is enough food and supplies in the house.  My problem with contributions is not because I don't want to make contributions because I desperately do.  I just don't have the money.  And that is nothing personal, because believe me if I were not trapped in this room I would definitely be out there in the field shoulder to shoulder with everyone else trying to work on these very important issues.

2.  I do not make phone calls.  Nobody gets my voice.  He takes an unusually secure biological female to be able to hear my voice and still  accept hat I live as a transgendered woman.  So consequently, it just doesn't make sense for me to make phone calls, because a lot of times as soon as I tell someone that I have lived most of my life as a transgendered woman.  The next very single word that they stay out of their mouth is, sir.  Which means obviously either they weren't paying attention or they have no intention whatsoever of acknowledging my status.  Which is not a big deal.  But why go through that kind of scenario with every phone call or almost every phone call I have to make?

It just doesn't make sense to go through that same scenario repeatedly from one phone call to the next.  Especially when most people just don't get my voice.  So instead, what I do, is I sign petitions and I work as hard as I can as diligently as I began using my Internet connection to stand shoulder to shoulder with all of you out in the field.  What to do so from here at my computer.  Please know that all of you and all of these issues are in my heart every single day.

3.  I don't do personal appearances.  Number one, because I can barely walk.  Number two, because I have no transportation.  And number three, because most people who see me have no clue that I'm actually 62.  Nor do they see a lot of the physical damage I'm dealing with.  At least until I start to walk.  And I don't want any kind of my appearance at any function whatsoever to contact him feed or confuse the energy of the function.  Therefore, I maintain my position through my e-mail and petitions.  I am sure everyone who is reading this Journal totally understands.

Thank you very much for listening.