Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Can Walk

Thanks to the extremely wonderful and very kind people at Amazon my double bar ace bandage knee brace just arrived.  And for the first time in about 10 days, I am not in pain that is beyond what I can handle.  For the first time in almost 2 weeks.  I can actually stand up without having incredibly horrible pain.

Actually, the pain was so bad last night and this morning that I was having trouble breathing.  So I was again using the old and very worn out ace bandage that I used to take care of my darling Aileen as she was dying.  And now I actually have support on my leg that I need so that I can at least stand up.

It's hard for people who have not gone through having their sciatic nerve blowout in their leg to know really what I'm talking about.  It's actually some of the worst pain in the world.

And I don't know how many people are reading my Journal because they really do like me.  And how many people are really reading my Journal because they basically hate me.  But in any event, for those who are in fact supportive of me.  I'm sure you will find this to be very good news.  I know I am certainly relieved.  And I am absolutely totally and completely grateful to Amazon for their help in all of this.

I undoubtedly will try to write later.