Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Helpful Hints

Google Reader:

Well, you know, it's really wonderful when you find a service that works very well.  And then the provider of that service suddenly decides either because it's working too well.  Or they are not making enough money off the service that they then discontinue the service.  Because that's what has happened with Google reader.  As of July 1 Google reader will cease to exist.

so with that in mind, I have moved all of my news feeds to my alternative favorite RSS/newsreader.  Which is actually an add on in Firefox.  And it's called, Brief..  It really works very well and is tremendously easy to use and with the new rebuild love Firefox doesn't really take very much bandwidth at all.  So for those who are using Google reader at this time and if you are unsure as to where to go.  I might suggest that you use brief period.



Personal:

As I said in a Journal entry earlier this morning.  I was experiencing a certain degree of flatulence.  And I said I believed it was because of the creamer I was using.  This of course has proved to be true.  So my helpful and it is a sickly that if you are experiencing any kind of gastric reaction to the creamer you are using.  At least it has been my experience, that often times, that is caused by many if not most of the liquid creamers.

The remedy that I have found that works very well is that I have gone back to using the powdered creamer.  The generic is fine.  All you have to do is look at the ingredients to make sure that the ingredients are all natural.  If you do that then, in all likelihood, that will illuminate any of the gastric issues that you may be having with the liquid creamers.