Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Helpful Hints

I would never have discovered this had I not simply do this by happenstance.  I treated my left ear.  Again this afternoon.  But instead of rinsing it out.  All I did was to tilt my head in the opposite direction.  So that some of the fluid could drain out.  And when I did that what was amazing is that some of the fluid is still in the ear canal and is working.  And the blockage is slowly being eliminated.

Short other words, in the directions words says after you use the earwax removal solution in your ear.  And you keep it there for several minutes that you can then use the applicator to rinse out your ear in my experience as of what is happening right now.  It is not wise to do that.  You should simply tilt your head to the other side and let whatever fluid is in the ear canal to begin to drain out.  And then just leave it alone.

Because what ends up happening is that over time meaning over the next several minutes or the next few hours you will notice more of a fluid beginning to come out of your ear.  And as that is happening is also breaking down whenever blockage is left in the ear.

So I would suspect that over time.  Meaning over the next few days doing the same thing I'm doing now that the blockage will finally be removed.  After almost a solid year.

I just thought I would pass that along.

Thank you very much for listening.