Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, February 8, 2013

The mentally ill

Psychiatric drugs tied to falls in the elderly

America's answer to the mentally I'll...

1. They push drugs on us to force us to appear like what America calls normal, regardless of the risks.

2. They lock us up in cages in prisons or mental hospitals.

3. They give us electroshocks to destroy our brains.

4. Or they kill us.

(I have been diagnosed with various forms of mental illness since I was 12 years old. I have suffered with PTSD post traumatic stress disorder since 1989.)

And according to every medical journal for the last 75 years approximately 2/3 of those who are diagnosed with mental illness are more intelligent than the "normal" population.