Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, February 8, 2013

System Update: Windows 7

Hatred is a really strong word.  But there is one aspect of Windows 7 that I absolutely hate more than anything in the entire world.  It is the Windows experience index.  Let's see, it's now 6:41 AM.  I began trying to run the Windows experience index at 4 AM.  It still has not run.  It won't run.  Because the Windows experience index does not give you any indication whatsoever, which programs need to be shut down in order for it to run properly.  So if you attempt to run msconfig in order to shut down various services and programs on the system in order to make it run properly.  That won't work.

So if on the other hand, you use task manager to selectively shut down various programs that won't work either.  No matter what.  If you want to update your Windows experience index.  Please be prepared to spend between five and eight hours of manipulating your system in order to be able to get it to run.  Because it won't run.  Only when you are able to discover through trial and error.  Which of the programs on your system have to be shut down in order for it to run will it run properly.  And Microsoft does not tell you which one of those programs or which ones of those programs need to be shut down in order to make the Windows experience index run properly.

It is the dumbest aspect of the Windows 7 environment.  It is the dumbest aspect of any computing environment I have ever seen.  It is nothing more to me, then mental masturbation.  Because that is all that it is.  I wonder what these guys who created that aspect of Windows 7 were really doing.  Where they just sitting in a room playing with themselves?  Because the reality is that the Windows experience index is absolutely the worst piece of programming I have ever seen in my entire life.  There is no indication whatsoever given to the user as to how to make that aspect of Windows 7 function properly.  And there doesn't seem to be any way to turn it off.

So consequently, my Windows experience index has not been updated in over a month.  And I don't think I am ever going to update it again.  Not until Microsoft puts up and shuts up and improve that aspect of Windows 7.  If Microsoft isn't willing to put up and shut up and deliver a better way to handle that aspect of Windows 7.  Then they can take that aspect of Windows 7 and shove it up their ass.  Because I am not going to use that piece of programming and I am not going to waste eight or nine hours of my production time just to get their stupid ugly bastard rating.  That is absolutely the worst aspect of the Windows 7 programming I have ever seen.  It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.  It is the most unproductive aspect of Windows 7 and am I fed up with having to deal with that kind of crappy programming.  And if I knew how to shut it down I would shut it down in a heartbeat.

Needless to say I don't give a damn if I ever run that Windows experience index ever again.  If Microsoft has such a hard on in order to be able to know what my experiences on Windows 7.  They can just put up and shut up and write me an e-mail.  And if the system stops working because it won't run that aspect of Windows 7.  Then I'll tell you what.  I will shut down every single program on my system.  And I will take between 10 and 12 hours which is what it will take to run that stupid module on that program in Windows 7.  And I will take all that time and I will get it to run.  And then I will curse Microsoft all the way just because they can't make that aspect of Windows 7 easier.  I hate that aspect of Windows 7.  I hated more than any program I have ever seen or any aspect of any program I have ever used.  And I have known programmers for over 45 years.

If the programmers at Microsoft can't put up and shut up and start acting like adults.  Instead of overgrown infantile adolescence.  If they can't make this aspect of Windows 7 work more correctly that as far as I'm concerned.  No wonder the desktop is basically becoming obsolete.  I can see exactly why it is happening.  The desktop is becoming a dinosaur.  It's becoming obsolete.  And one of the reasons it because people are fat up with Microsoft and the adolescent stupid bastard behavior that Microsoft gets involved with such as the Windows experience index which is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever seen as part of any computer software operating system in the 50 years I have been installing software and computers.

I've had to go to some job sites where I was installing software or software, systems and computer systems.  And never in all the 50 years I've been doing that kind of work.  Have I ever come across one of the dumbest things as the Windows experience index.  Is nothing but a stupid bastard monkey puzzle.  And he doesn't do a damn thing for the system.  It doesn't improve system performance it doesn't do a damn thing for the system.  All it does is give Microsoft a rating about your machine.

And if Microsoft can't get their stupid bastard rating the way that other programmers are able to get information on your machine that speaks of IMs about the absolute idiocy of the programmers who made that aspect of Windows 7.  What's remarkable is that I actually went to school with some of these idiots.  I've actually met some of these morons in person.  And they think they are gods gift to the world.  They are Prima Donna's to the max.  They think that everything they do comes right from God.  And believe me.  If that isn't delusional thinking that I don't know what is.

So my message to Microsoft is why to take your Windows experience index and shove it up your ass because I'm but a fine.  No way to disable that aspect of the program because I hate that aspect of the program.  It does nothing except eat up my production time eat up my day and basically take away from me hours.  I need to be spending doing other things.  For the last three hours.  I've been sitting here trying to get that damn thing to run and it won't run.  If the only part of the Windows 7 operating system.  That is absolutely one of the worst things I've ever come across in my entire life.

My message to anyone using Windows 7 is if you have to update your Windows experience index choose not to do so.  Make Microsoft squirm in their seats.  Make them look like the stupid bastards that they are behaving as.  If they can't fix that aspect of Windows 7 then maybe it's time that the desktop finally be retired.  And believe me I have no problem with that.  I don't have anywhere near the problem with my android phone that I do with that aspect of Windows 7.  The Windows experience index, my ass.

Just so we're clear….