Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

System Update: We're Moving Now....

My mouse and the logitech software and all the problems I was having. Due to Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

My ISpy program and the problems it was having, all due to Dragon NaturallySpeaking

The conflict issues with MS Outlook, due to Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The compatibility issues with Firefox, due to Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Problems with the temporary files not clearing correctly, due to Dragon Naturallyspeaking

The compatibility issues with Windows Live Writer and the plugins. All due to Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The C Runtime Routine for Dragon NaturallySpeaking is, in my personal estimation one of the worst designed forms of Java code I have ever experienced.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking was interfering with and basically destroying the effectiveness of every single program on my system.

And like I said before. The only way I will use Dragon Naturallyspeaking again, is like "never".

So, as the commander said to the crew...

Full steam ahead...

Thanks so much for reading......

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,