Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, February 22, 2013

System Update: Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Dragon NaturallySpeaking:

Okay, this is absolutely so obvious I don't know why I did not understand his earlier.  I have got just about everything I normally use on a daily basis running.  And there is absolutely no acceleration in my system going on whatsoever.  Now I don't know why I did not pick up on that sooner.  This is so obvious I just don't know why it didn't come to me.  It must be that I just had so much on my mind.  That's the only explanation I can come up with.  In any event, it really does make a lot of sense.  Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 was supposed to be the accelerated and simplified version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking when it came out.  But this goes back to what I was saying earlier about salesman versus service.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking makes all these claims.  Just like salesman used to do.  When my father and I had our company, which salesman at our company did not do.  But that's salesman at other companies were doing.  Where the salesman would go out and they would promise everything in the world to the customer.  And yet what would happen is that service would then have a very difficult time for filling the promises of the salespeople.

So Dragon NaturallySpeaking of course advertises Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 as being the end all answer.  When in reality, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 was not the basic answer to everything, because it ended up having so many conflicts with so many different programs that people were having problems using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 all over the place.

And when you look back at my system updates regarding the comparison is between Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 and 10.5 it becomes clear that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 while not having some of the advanced commands that version 11.5 has.  That Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 has something very significant that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 does not have.  Which is that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 does not accelerate your computer system to the point where your system is working so hard that either is making lots of noise or is basically straining.  And that is exactly what was happening with me and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.

And this is where I believe the people who make Dragon NaturallySpeaking are being really, you're responsible.  Because they are not advising their customers that under certain circumstances, customers should not upgrade to the newer versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  And the reason for that is because Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 needs so much more energy from your computer that it makes a lot of multitasking virtually impossible.  And again, I know that's true, because right now.  I have seven or eight different programs all that use lots of computer energy running at the same time.  But while that's happening, my system is not accelerating in any way.  Which of course answers all of mine needs.

The history of all of this is that when Aileen was dying.  She wanted very badly to try to upgrade my Dragon NaturallySpeaking program because she knew she wasn't going to be alive and so she wanted to try to give me any kind of assistance that she could before she died.  And as soon as I upgraded the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 we both noticed how it was making the computer run a lot hotter.  And a lot faster and a lot noisier.  And as I look back in the medical health record for her.  And in my own personal notes.  I even did go back to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  So that I can continue to do her medical record, without having the computer be so noisy that it would actually wake her up from her sleep.

So all of this pain that I went through yesterday could have been avoided.  Which naturally makes me feel somewhat embarrassed, because I should know better.  But at the same time.  I've just had so much on my mind that some of these decisions were not easy for me to make.  I just got confused.

Then of course talking about what I did in my Journal article yesterday entitled, watching the clouds.  Well, that of course brought up a lot of very painful memories.  But I was trying to illustrate what my life was really like and how I got to where I am right now.

But before I get into that.  Let me explain a very important point about Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 the speech engine was changed so that the nomenclature for various programs was expanded in such a way so that when you are using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  You don't need to be as accurate as far as the name of the program you are wishing to initiate.  With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 you have to be exactly accurate.  Meaning that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 will not recognize the name of any program that you call up to initiate unless you call the program by exactly the name of the icon on your desktop.

And for that reason.  It is advisable that you do what I have done.  Which is I have gone through every icon on my desktop and I have renamed all of the shortcuts to the various programs with very simplified names.  So that initiating any of the programs will be a lot easier using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.

I find Dragon NaturallySpeaking meaning the makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking to be extremely irresponsible.  With regard to their promotion of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.  The Dragon NaturallySpeaking program is absolutely a godsend for people like myself who are having difficulty using the computer as a result of physical limitations.  Because without Dragon NaturallySpeaking people would probably not be able to use their computers.  Just like yesterday.  And that I will get into probably in a separate Journal entry.  But yesterday I physically got to a point where I was not able to use my computer because I was having a really severe arthritic reaction as a result of using the keyboard all day.  And again, I will explain that dynamic under a separate Journal entry.

But in any event, I got to a point where I had to make that decision.  And the decision I'm talking about is that I had to make the choice of whether to go back to Dragon NaturallySpeaking or to continue using my hands.  And again I'm going to explain everything that happened yesterday.  When I began to have problems with my right arm, under a separate Journal entry.

Now I make it is absolutely vital if anyone is having problems with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 that they go back to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  The makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking are behaving a lot like some other programmers I have known where they are attempting to make the justification for expanding their programs.  So largely on the basis of what they believe that the consumers want.  But the reality is that a lot of the people who are using Dragon NaturallySpeaking want the program to do exactly what it is advertised as doing.  But without making things difficult on their computer.

And that's not what Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 does.  And the people at Dragon NaturallySpeaking are not being honest.  They are also not really giving adequate customer service.  And they are not being supportive of people with older computers.  Because if they were they would be making more efforts to maintain customer service for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 should not be looked upon as simply an antiquated version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  It should be looked upon as a version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, which is more pertinent to and more compatible with computer systems that are slightly older than the more accelerated desktop computers.

There are a lot of people like me in the world right now.  People who need Dragon NaturallySpeaking to do the basic work for them on their computer but without accelerating their computer to the point where Dragon NaturallySpeaking will be unable to hear them.  And that is exactly what was going on with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  And that one point is where I think the makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking are being categorically and absolutely unfair to the consumer.

Now, luckily enough, I have kept every single version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking I have ever purchased from the company all the way back to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.  But I did that, because when Aileen and I first purchased Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9, we both realized that Dragon NaturallySpeaking was a program that was so problematic to the computer that we just did not have the confidence of discarding the version we were using for the version that was being offered.

In Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 was really nowhere near as effective or as efficient with the computer environment in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  The Dragon NaturallySpeaking program actually went through a kind of mutation process from, version 9 through version 10.5 whereby as a result when 10.5 was finally released.  It had just about 98% of all of the necessary commands anyone would want to have on their Windows Vista operating system machine.  And even when Windows 7 came out version 10.5 was still one hell of a lot more efficient than version 11.5.

But the problem with version 11.5 is as I have said before.  The makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking attempted to diversify Dragon NaturallySpeaking to the point where there was a separate module in Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11.5 that was dedicated to an oriented for cell phone and android phone use.  And as a result, Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11.5 became a much more complicated speech engine in the Windows 7 environment.  So complicated in fact that as a result of using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 on my system.  The computer began to accelerate and did so with the major result being that the computer became so noisy that it was virtually impossible for my desktop microphone to even hear what I was saying, let alone achieve any kind of meaningful, accurate recognition.

So of course that was intolerable.  And that again is why I always keep older versions of certain programs, whereby I really don't have a lot of confidence in the program maker to be as forthright with the consumer.  As I believe they should be.  Microsoft is an excellent example of a company that doesn't really provide all the necessary honesty, regarding some of their products as they should be.  Windows Vista is a good example.  Windows and he Windows 2000.  And of course, Windows 8.  These programs are not working anywhere near as well on operating systems like mine, which was literally built for Windows Vista as the much faster desktop computers that are being offered today.

So, Windows 8 is a very good example of exactly how incompatible certain Microsoft products have become with peoples computers.  Meaning the computer people have right now.  Just like Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 was being presented by the sales team of Dragon NaturallySpeaking like it was going to be the answer to everyone's problems using Windows 7.  Which ended up not being true at all.

So my suggestion to anyone who's having a real major problem with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5, is that what you should do is to communicate with a company.  Meaning the makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, directly.  And you need to see if there is a way that you can obtain version 10.5 in my own mind, what I really feel is that the makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking need to be taken to court.  They actually need to be forced in a court of law to provide Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 to the consumer.  Because I'm really beginning to feel that the makers of Dragon NaturallySpeaking are so mean-spirited.  And so selfish that they don't really give a damn about the user as much as they are concerned about pushing larger and larger and more complicated programs on the user regardless of what those programs due to the user's computer.

And that's where I feel that Dragon NaturallySpeaking needs to be forced in a court of law in the United States.  They need to be taken to court and forced to present and to provide Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 to the consumers and they need to be told by a court of law in the United States to put up and shut up and stop trying to push larger and more complicated programs on the user.  They need to be forced to do the right thing, which is to consider the consumer and to consider their customers I had of their own agenda.  And I don't believe they are doing that.  Because I believe that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 is going to be just a system intensive as Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  And I have no confidence whatsoever of going forward with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12.  Because if it is going to be anything like Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 I will never use Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12.

I don't need that kind of headache on my system.  And I don't believe that the people who are making Dragon NaturallySpeaking are really that honest.  I believe they are just as selfish and as self-centered and as self-serving as Steve Ballmer of Microsoft.  That they are far more concerned about getting what they want rather than they are with giving the customers what they are actually asking for.  Because if Dragon NaturallySpeaking were really concerned about giving the customer is what the customers want then Dragon NaturallySpeaking would put up and shut up and offer a tremendous amount more support for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  Which they are not doing.

And I have screenshots of the Dragon NaturallySpeaking help forums regarding Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 and the amount of support information for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 is nowhere nearly as large or as comprehensive as Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  Which proves my point.  If Dragon NaturallySpeaking were really concerned about the customers they would be offering one hell of a lot more support information for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 which they are not doing.  Their actions speak louder than words.

So, I am not pleased with the salesmanship of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  To my mind the people who are selling Dragon NaturallySpeaking are just as much like barracudas.  As Steve Ballmer of Microsoft.  And I find that kind of behavior absolutely your responsible and unconscionable.

In my arms and my hands worked better I would be using the keyboard right now to type every single thing I am saying.  And I used to do that.  I've done that ever since 1985.  That's when I actually began to interact with the Internet, using various news stories in a Journal format.  And I began on the Case Western Reserve computer system.  That computer system actually was of vehicle for students the Case Western Reserve University here in Cleveland, and the people of Cleveland to be able to interact with the Internet.  It was one of the main vehicles in 1984 and 1985 that the people of Cleveland Ohio had to be able to interact with and to access the Internet at that time.  It was called, free net.

So, anyone who knows anything about my writing knows that I began in 1984 and 1985 doing online journals regarding human rights.  And they know that Dragon NaturallySpeaking was not even around at that time.  I had no clue that.  The arthritis in my hands or my arms and especially my upper spine and my collar bones was going to become as serious as it has.  I had no clue.  But it did.  And again I'm going to write about that under a separate Journal entry.  Because I want this Journal entry to strictly be about Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

There is a really fantastic caregiver here in this country who is actually one of the administrative heads for caregivers in the Western United States.  Now I have never met this person in person.  But we have actually talked a number of times during the time.  Aileen was dying and after she died.  And he is like me.  At least in one regard.  The slightly older and he's having a bit of trouble with his hands.  And he was just as frustrated with and fed up with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and version 11.5 as I was.  In point of fact, if you go through the Internet right now.  You will see that there are a lot of conversations going back and forth about Dragon NaturallySpeaking and 11.5.  And you will see that people were absolutely running away from version 11.5 as fast as they could, because there were so many problems with the program.

And the only conversations coming from people who were having a positive experience with version 11.5 were people who didn't have a lot of things running on their computer at one time.  But that's not the case for me at home.  I have to have certain programs running all the time.  I don't have any choice.  So the programs I use on my computer have to be as effective as possible.  And they have to be as system effective as possible.  And what I mean by that is that programs on my computer have to be as effective regarding system management and memory management as possible.  So I can use any kind of system hog or memory hog on my computer.

Now, the other thing is that Dragon NaturallySpeaking changed the auto tuning feature from version 10.5 to 11.5.  As far as auto tuning, the auto tuning feature of Dragon NaturallySpeaking has never really worked very well for most people.  When it was set up to run automatically.  But, in version 10.5, the auto tuning feature is designed to augment the training that someone does on their system.  So every time you train Dragon NaturallySpeaking the auto tuning feature, when run manually, actually augments the training that you have done in Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  And I'm talking specifically regarding version 10.5.

So under those circumstances, running auto tuning manually, in version 10.5 becomes a really good idea.  But everything changed when version 11.5 came out.  And the reason being is 11.5 was not simply going to augment the training.  It was actually going to rewrite the entire user profile based on, and relying more on the corrections rather than the training.  So consequently the auto tuning feature wasn't really incorporating anywhere near as much of the training as it was relying upon more and focusing more on the corrections that were made.  Rather than the training, which makes auto tuning 11.5 nowhere near as effective as in 10.5.

So, for example, this particular user profile I'm using with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 was last updated on November 12, 2012.  So it's fairly current.  And still it doesn't have the expanded vocabulary that I have accumulated since that time.  Which is not really a big deal because the accuracy is very good.

But in version 11.5.  If I tried to run the auto tuning feature even manually.  It would actually rewrite the entire user profile to where I would lose a certain amount or a certain percentage of recognition.  That's not true with 10.5.  And the reason it's not true with 10.5 is because 10.5 doesn't rely more on the corrections as much as it relies upon the actual training.  So that it actually takes to corrections and applies them to the user profile.  Rather than rewriting the entire user profile, which is exactly what version 11.5 does.

Which is why I have always maintained that doing the auto tuning in version 11.5 is not a good idea unless you are having incredibly difficult recognition problems.  That the preferable method in version 11.5 is rather than to run auto tuning is that you simply retrain the user profile.

So consequently, I've now done a really large amount of dictation with this user profile from version 10.5 which dates back to November 12, 2012.  And in addition, I have made a number of corrections regarding word choice in version 10.5 cents I initially began using the program once again as of yesterday.  So consequently, when I am done with this particular dictation for this article I'm doing now.  I will probably run the auto tuning feature.

But that gets back to even more of the issue of system management with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11.5 as compared to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  The system management aspect of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 is absolutely one of the worst system management executions of any program I have seen in recent memory.  It accelerates the system so badly that people on the phone have asked me if I've got some large truck outside the house.  Because they could actually hear the the increase the volume of my computer becoming so loud that they could barely hear me on the phone all simply because Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 became such a huge memory hog and system hog that was accelerating my system so loudly that the desktop microphone for my computer was hardly able to even hear me, let alone achieve any kind of meaningful recognition.

What Dragon NaturallySpeaking continued to deny there was any problem with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  Which clearly shows their dishonesty.

And I don't like that.  I don't like that at all.  Our world is filled with so much dishonesty right now it is pathetic.  It's just absolutely uncalled for.  There is no excuse for the kind of selfishness and dishonesty going on in business right now there just is no excuse for it.  And I don't care about what business or politicians or anyone else might say about being progressive.  There is no excuse for the kind of dishonesty and selfishness and greediness that is going on in business not only in the United States but around the world there is just no excuse for that kind of behavior.

What any business in this world starts to act out selfishly, what ends up happening is that not only does that business suffer.  But so do the customers.  And that is also going to be a Journal article under its own title.  Because believe me.  I've got one hell of a lot to say about how these businesses in the United States are playing fast and loose and basically lying to the federal government because they are playing a kind of scam on the federal government and the people of this country.  Because the businesses are basically getting all that federal money to create jobs for what they are actually doing is they are rewriting the requirements for their people to become hired in their companies whereby people are not able to qualify for those jobs because the companies are putting so many stiff requirements on anyone being able to get those jobs that most people can't get the jobs.  And as a result, the companies are still pocketing the money from the federal government to create jobs.  But then aren't having to fill those jobs because it made the job so unattainable because of all the extra requirements that what ends up happening is, the companies end up being able to keep all that money from the federal government without ever having to use any of the money to give to people getting jobs or to create jobs, because they've rewritten the requirements of the jobs so that nobody can get the jobs.

And as a result, it is a huge scam.  Because that's what the companies in this country are doing.  They have figured out a way how to cheat the government and cheat the average American worker.  Because are getting all that money and yet they are not having used that money to create jobs for us American workers.  And then they are blaming us, the American workers as if it is our fault.  When it is not.  These business owners are behaving like nothing more than selfish, ruthless bastards where they are keeping all that money from the federal government and they are not using that money to create jobs because they are now requiring a bachelor's degree for someone to clean a toilet at their company.

And that's ridiculous.  That's nothing more than stealing money from the federal government and cheating the American worker.  And this kind of selfish and ruthless bastard attitude is becoming really prevalent not only in the American business community, but it's happening all over the world and it is ruining business in this world.  It is setting up a kind of class warfare between the wealthy and all of us who are average everyday workers whereby there are families all over this planet who are basically going broke and not having enough food to give to their children because they can't get the jobs that they need and they can't get the work that they need to be able to put food on the table.  And yet these business owners and the wealthy are screaming and yelling how they don't really give a damn.  Well, they're going to have to give a damn whether they like it or not.  Because a lot of us minimum wage and hourly workers are finally getting fed up with being screwed and pushed around.

And this is exactly the attitude that Dragon NaturallySpeaking is taking with regard to version 11.5 and version 12.  They refuse to get behind and to support version 10.5 which I think is absolutely irresponsible and it is totally and completely unfair to us consumers.  Because I have right now on my system running 10.5 and I've got more programs running on my system right now that I am able to have running with version 11.5.  Which shows very clearly that 10.5 meaning version 10.5 of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, is one hell of a lot more efficient in the Windows 7 operating environment than version 11.5.  But yet Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not admit this publicly.  Which is why I say they need to be taken to court.  They need to be taken to federal court and they need to be forced to be honest with us consumers.  Because Dragon NaturallySpeaking is not being honest and they are basically lying to the consumer about the effectiveness of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 and version 12.  When in reality those versions are extremely memory and system intensive to the point where they are not working on older machines.

And that's exactly the same kind of bastard behavior that Steve Ballmer is guilty of doing at Microsoft where he is trying to force the consumers in the United States and around the world to accept Windows 8.  When most of us don't have the money to be able to upgrade to use that kind of platform nor do we have the interest in doing so.

This is not about me ladies and gentlemen.  Good God no.  This is not about me.  Because I know full well of I'm having these kind of issues with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 as compared to 10.5.  That I am not the only one having those kinds of problems.  All you have to do is go on the Internet and you can see conversations all over the world where people are having issues of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 as compared to 10.5.  I had even put up dialogs or conversations of people all over the world where they are arguing about version 11.5 as compared to 10.5.  And in those conversations.  It's very clearly seen that the people who are in favor of 11.5 are either connected with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Or they are connected with Microsoft or they are using computers, whereby their computers are not diversified and they don't have to use more than one program at a time.

But that's not how most of us run our computer systems.  I'm not the only one who has to have a number of programs going at any one given time on their computer system.  There are families all over the United States right now who are using their computer systems.  Just like me for a number of different purposes.  And they don't need top heavy programs that are going to soak up their system memory and soak up their system resources to the point where there computer systems are going to be virtually unusable.  Which means these programmers need to put up and shut up and stop making these programs so huge and complex that they are so system intensive installed memory intensive that they just don't work.  But that's not happening.  The programmers of so many different computer programs are arguing that they are making their programs more complex and more huge and system intensive and memory intensive, because consumers want that.  And that's nothing but Bullshit.  Because that's not true.

I don't want a computer program to be so complicated and system intensive and memory intensive that I can't use the program.  I want programs that are simple, effective and will do exactly what I need the program to do.  And that's not what Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 is.  Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 is not a very direct or affective version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  It is the version that is extremely system intensive and memory intensive.  And it is so to the point, where most of the people who are using computers like me for a multi-purpose function or in other words their computers are so diversified that they're running a lot of programs at the same time.  These people are having problems just like me with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.

And yet Dragon NaturallySpeaking refuses under any circumstances to be honest about their product.  They keep on lying to us consumers.  They lied to us telling that version 11.5 is really a great program.  When in reality 11.5 is nothing more than Windows Vista.  Because that's exactly how badly it performs on the system.  And I'm not that take that anymore.

There's no doubt in my mind that the entire computer industry is moving away from desktop computers and is beginning to relegate the desktop computer definition to the android phone.  Or to the laptop.  Because in reality the laptop is now becoming the desktop computer.  And the android phone and the iPhone are in fact becoming the laptops.  It's part of how the industry is moving.  The industry is moving away from self contained, computer systems that reside on the desktop in favor of relegating that kind of computer activity to the laptop.  And what used to be the laptop is now being relegated to the android phone and the iPhone.

That's just the nature of how computers are changing.  But that's still no excuse for any company like Dragon NaturallySpeaking not take into account that there are people like me who are still using desktop computers to run most of the stuff in their homes.  Because that's exactly what I'm doing.  Which is why I am not going to upgrade to 11.5 and which is why I am not going to upgrade to version 12.  I'm not going to go forward with anymore upgrade with Dragon NaturallySpeaking until I get some kind of clear signal from Dragon NaturallySpeaking that they're going to make a product that is not system intensive and not memory intensive and it will not make it harder for me to use my machine.

And none of you should do the same.  None of you should have to put up with the dishonesty from Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Microsoft.  You don't deserve that.  This is absolutely and categorically unfair.  That's what it is.  It's unfair.  Am I said, this has nothing to do with me.  I've got the programs here in my home to be able to go forward and I am now using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5 which I have fully paid for.  And it's working on my machine just fine.  It's working one hell of a lot better than version 11.5.  Because like I said, I got over 10 different programs running right now on my system and there is no increase in system intensive the.  Not one bit.  But when I try to put 11.5 to work in the same process that I'm doing right now.  The system becomes so intensified and so accelerated is making so much noise that my desktop microphone can be really hear anything I am able to say, because the noise the computer is making is so loud.  As a result of system intensity and memory intensive the as a result of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  That in reality, my desktop microphone can't even hear what I'm saying.

Plus Dragon NaturallySpeaking is not being honest about how they changed the auto tuning mechanism.  Because the auto tuning mechanism like I said above, in version 10.5 actually takes the corrections that you have made while you were using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  And then applies those corrections to the user profile database.  But in version 11.5 Dragon NaturallySpeaking takes the corrections that you have made in 11.5 actually rewrites the entire user profile on the basis of the corrections rather than on the training that you did, which basically destroys any of the training you already went through.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking causes being expedient.  I call it being sloppy.  There's no excuse for that.  Because reality walks and Bullshit talks.  Because the reality is, your I am running 1011 different programs on my system right now.  All which are extremely system and memory intensive.  And there is no acceleration on my system in any way.  The system is running quietly and effectively with no acceleration.  And that is not true with version 11.5.

So that's where things are.  And thank God I am back to version 10.5.  Because I can finally use my computer again.  And that's extremely vital.  I don't have any choice.  And again nothing I'm going through can even be compared in any way with the level of suffering and hardship that millions and millions of men women and children are doing with all over this world.  There is so much suffering going on in this world is ridiculous.  So I never want to compare anything I'm going through with any one of them.  I am not going to disrespect them that way.  It's not fair.  When I talk about what I'm going through my own life.  It has no regard to what other people are doing within their lives.  Because people are suffering far worse than I have ever suffered.

But in my own life, I will tell you absolutely, and certainly.  That I have never gone through as much difficulty in my life as I have since my darling wife Aileen died.  And one of the culmination so that was how yesterday as a result of my using my hands on my to your keyboard for most of the day by the end of the day I was in so much physical pain that I couldn't even move my right arm.  And that's the truth.

The swelling has gone down dramatically in my right arm in my right hand to the point where I'm actually able to function.  And I wasn't scared, not by any means.  I was extremely tired.  The arthritic pain, I have going on in my feet and in my hips and my spine and my collar bones in my hands is rather severe.  But again, I never under any circumstances want to compare anything I'm going through with any of the millions and millions of people in this country and around the world who are doing with things far worse.  I never want to show them that kind of disrespect and I'm not going to.

But at least I can now move forward.  Thank God.  And I mean that with all my heart and soul.  Thank God.  I have never lost so much production time with any program as I have with Windows Vista and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.  Those two programs have been the worst programs I have ever used in recent memory.

So, in any event, I hope that this is been helpful.  I hope that those of you out there who are using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5, if you are having any kind of problems with the program.  I hope you will go back to Dragon NaturallySpeaking and demand a copy of 10.5.  And in my mind, like I said before, I really believe that Dragon NaturallySpeaking needs to be sued in federal court and to be forced to offer 10.5 to the consumers.  And to support 10.5 whether they like it or not.  Companies don't have a right to screw the users and screw consumers the way they Dragon NaturallySpeaking is doing.  Because they are basically screwing us.  They're trying to force us to use 11.5 and version 12 one those programs or those versions are so system intensive and memory intensive that they can't really be used on our older machines.  And that's not fair.

So now I will do another Journal entry where I am going to try to finish what I was trying to say yesterday.  But the foregoing use what I have discovered in what I have accumulated and what I have learned about the differences relative to efficiency and productivity recognition accuracy of version Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 as compared to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.5.  It is my hope that by sharing this.  It will be helpful to others who are using the Dragon NaturallySpeaking program.

Thank you very much for listening.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,