Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Is Taylor Swift the Worst Ex-Girlfriend Ever?

Is Taylor Swift the Worst Ex-Girlfriend Ever?

So first she refuses to give back the $25 million that was legally paid to her to give a concert. So, she basically "stole" the money.

Now, she go out "full swing" to denigrate and humiliate someone, just because she couldn't make the relationship work.

Okay. So first she "stole" money.

Then, she goes out and shows how hateful and ugly she can me.

Hmmm. Okay. I guess the old adage is true. "beauty is only skin deep".

In other words this lady might look pretty. But inside she is, as far as I am concerned, one of the ugliest humans I have seen in recent memory.

She "steals", and then demonstrates hatred.

Yep. Sounds like a right wing Christian to me. I wonder if she is in fact a Christian. And I wonder how she can justify her hatred, when her lord and savior died defending "love".

Judge not lest ye be judged

That which thou does to the least of me will be done to thee...

Either you believe and live by those words, or you have "no" right calling yourself a Catholic or Christian.

Christianity and Catholicism are not social clubs. They are not meant to be extensions of the industrialized military complex. They are religions, ladies and gentlemen. Meaning that they are extensions of our spirituality. Not a means to fuel our hatred or to make money with.

Obviously this lady either doesn't get that. Or doesn't care...