Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Global warming

Protecting Global Warming Liars

If global warming is a lie then why is it that in my global warming research which I have listed here on my journal page,  that research contains statements by the top scientists over the last 100 years all who are in support of various changes taking place which in fact signify global warming?

I mean if we are saying the global warming is a lie. Then why is it that all the scientist which everyone has given many awards to are in fact saying global warming is a fact? Because if that's true then we should never have given any of these scientists all those awards. Because if it's true that means they are nothing but liars. So why are we giving Liars all those scientific awards?

I'm really getting tired of all of this stupid behavior by people claiming that anyone who says anything about global warming is a liar. When I write about global warming I'm not offering my own opinions. I am in fact presenting the research of some of the top scientist in this world over the last 100 to 150 years.

Anyone who wants to go ahead and call all these scientists that the world is giving awards to, lisrs. Please go ahead. Be my guest. Because that doesn't make these scientists look stupid. It make the people calling these scientists look stupid for giving them scientific  awards in the first place.