Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Could your child be a bully?

Could your child be a bully?

For a detailed account of my opinion and experience regarding racism and bullying and prejudice in American please see my "previous" journal entry, North Dakota high school under fire after fans don KKK hoods at state semi boys hockey game .

As I have said before, you do not ask the attacker, or the perpetrator of bullying about bullying. Not unless you want to be lied to. Just like to do not ask the perpetrators of racism, and hatred about racism and hatred. You ask those who have been subjected to this kind of anti-social, hatred.

I have been a Jew, in America for my entire life. I have, therefore, been a minority in America. I have been a Jew, in a nation that is 78% Christian.

Think not that I am speaking out on my own behalf. For I am not. I speak out on this issue, because I am speaking for millions of Americans who are fed up with the right wing extremist Christians and Catholics teaching their children to beat the crap out of any child who their, the right wing extremist Christians and Catholics just don't happen to like.

For further details to this national disgrace, please read my article, North Dakota high school under fire after fans don KKK hoods at state semi boys hockey game .

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

General Further Reading: