Just to be clear. The mistake on the mortgage payments was "not" an accounting or financial mistake. It was a paperwork mistake, on the part of the bank. And it was not as much of a mistake as it was a result of how the mortgage loan was written, before Aileen died. So for anyone thinking that I am off my metal regarding my financial analytic ability, that's not true. I have never made a mistake on any financial analysis that I have ever done. This was a very simple bureaucratic mistake that simply occurred as a result of changing banking laws, the manner in which the mortgage was written and the changing Social Security laws. The matter has been corrected and re-calculated to approximately 20 months. Further, steps have been taken on the bank's part and in my own office filing procedures, in addition to my month accounting recording so that these changes have been taken into account and so that this will not happen the future. Just for the record.
Thanks for listening.
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Biographical Profile
- Villains of Darkness
- I Do Like Being Different
- Sunbathing in the Snow
- The Trouble With Angels
- You Can't Take It With You
- Was Alfred Wright Murdered?
- System Update: Windows 7, Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Senator Leahy: Stop allowing Republican senators to blackball pro-choice judges
- Doing My Underwater Breathing Exercises