Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Clarification

Just to be clear. The mistake on the mortgage payments was "not" an accounting or financial mistake. It was a paperwork mistake, on the part of the bank. And it was not as much of a mistake as it was a result of how the mortgage loan was written, before Aileen died. So for anyone thinking that I am off my metal regarding my financial analytic ability, that's not true. I have never made a mistake on any financial analysis that I have ever done. This was a very simple bureaucratic mistake that simply occurred as a result of changing banking laws, the manner in which the mortgage was written and the changing Social Security laws. The matter has been corrected and re-calculated to approximately 20 months. Further, steps have been taken on the bank's part and in my own office filing procedures, in addition to my month accounting recording so that these changes have been taken into account and so that this will not happen the future. Just for the record.

Thanks for listening.