My Inner Self
- My Biographical Profile
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Medical Rcords Of My Caregiving For Aileen
- The Time Fear And I Did Battle
- A Happy Blend
- Promises ... Promises...
- The Third Principle
- I Am A Human Rights Advocate
- No Apologies... No Regrets...
- I Do Like Being Different
- Quantum Physics And Newtonian Metaphysics
- The Multi-Dimensionality Of Informational Signal Recognition, Relative to the Human Condition
- Families.... Go Figure....
- Head Games
- Stolen Memories
- Raising The Shades Again
- Lighting Up The Hallway
- Throwing Darts In The Air
- True Story
- Cleaning Out The Junk Drawer
- The Trouble With Angels
- My Fair Lady - Revisited
- We Have Met The Enemy .. And The Enemy Is Us...
- Daily Life: Nightmares
- Daily Life: Meditation, Dreams
- Daily Life: Meditation
- When I Look At America
- Chapter II, The Expanded View of God
- Climbing Through The Mine Shafts
- No Beds Available??? The Subtext of the Creigh Deeds Tragedy
- Proof: The Republican Party And The Tea Party Are Guilty Of Treason!
- Air Quality
- Daily Life: Communicaiton
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Just to be clear. The mistake on the mortgage payments was "not" an accounting or financial mistake. It was a paperwork mistake, on the part of the bank. And it was not as much of a mistake as it was a result of how the mortgage loan was written, before Aileen died. So for anyone thinking that I am off my metal regarding my financial analytic ability, that's not true. I have never made a mistake on any financial analysis that I have ever done. This was a very simple bureaucratic mistake that simply occurred as a result of changing banking laws, the manner in which the mortgage was written and the changing Social Security laws. The matter has been corrected and re-calculated to approximately 20 months. Further, steps have been taken on the bank's part and in my own office filing procedures, in addition to my month accounting recording so that these changes have been taken into account and so that this will not happen the future. Just for the record.
Thanks for listening.
Thanks for listening.